I'm working in retail. What are some good pick-up lines behind the register?

I'm working in retail. What are some good pick-up lines behind the register?

Would girls feel creeped out? Some smile and wink, but I have never taken the initiative - neither have they.

>inb4 #metoo provoking pick up lines

Attached: smoreshake.jpg (1440x1440, 435K)

I think that girls/people will be annoyed. They are just going to your store to buy a product, not be harassed or be asked in a date.
Just be normal and if you feel the vibe you can tell the person you are interested and can you get her number

ugh

Most girls will be creeped out unless you are both very attractive and charismatic.

Just practice your small talk and try to be funny

Don't do this.
Do not do this.
Do not proceed.

Every retail manager I've had is adamant about not flirting with customers or exchanging numbers with customers. Some consider it a fireable offense. Tread lightly.

That was oxymoronic, please explain further
I keep professional, they smile and wink, I smile and wink and there's no further. Sometimes I feel like I'm too cold and don't validate them. Many people say crass things to them daily, but the one they smile to doesn't.. y'know?
fuck off back to plebbit
my manager is a woman and we throw pick-up lines at each other all day for jokes.

I went to McDonald's. He asked me if I wanted fries with that shake. I sued them for a million dollars.

You are so unaware it is stunning.

>I think that girls/people will be annoyed.
>Just be normal
>if you feel the vibe you can tell the person you are interested and can you get her number
>They are just going to your store to buy a product, not be harassed or be asked in a date

Attached: thatpost.png (240x180, 58K)

you are so retarded and deluded what a massive fuccboi you are OP idk about pick up lines why dont you think about some by yourself you braindead ape you can't even see why this is stupid as fuck even if I told you some pick up lines you would have to write them down in your hand or something so you don't forget them the moment you have to say one you retarded monkey.
he is absolutely right you poorly adjusted dog, were your parents negligent by any chance? maybe you are the one that has suffered brain damage at some point in your life you idiotic ape

well if you are handsome then simply say hi and ask for her number in any non annoying way possible

jeez louise, calm your pantyhose. I was just asking for something appropriate to say to some cutie eyeballing me when I give her a shake. Not all are prudes like you.

Attached: sjwc.jpg (500x333, 125K)

They aren't "eyeballing" you, how many times and ways do we have to say it? You'd have to look like an Adonis and be as retarded as a potato if this is really happening while you work as a retail slave. But nobody believes that so you're probably just an egotistical weirdo.

fucking kek i used to go to this dirty ass gym covered in dogshit and women would still stare at me and men would grab their girls to hide them, they only care about how you look now fashion or some dumb shit unless the fashion enhances your masculinity

It's a bad idea, user.

When people approach you, read and briefly study their body language. If you can tell they seem disgruntled, sad, or in a hurry, don’t chase the bait.

With positive body language, approach, approach, approach.

Pick-up lines shouldn’t be difficult (ex. “You smell like trash: may I take you out?”). It can be observatory. For example: “Lovely weather we’re having, doing anything exciting today?”

Tl;dr: Keep it simple and observatory, only talk to open people.

>lying on the internet
Dude you are so fucked in the head.

foreigner living in phillippines, isn't impossible for me to get women

Attached: jeff2.png (223x301, 103K)

It would be extremely annoying if I'm trying to buy something and the idiot behind the counter starts hitting on me.

You are going to lose business for your employer, and he will fire you.

wow is this still up? OP is back

But they are, anonette. They are. And its a few of them, not each and every one. I mostly take it at face value and just smile back, but some times I feel like they wanted more of my "services" and I'd like to be able to provide.

You could say I'm an egoistical self lover, but its hardly the case. I take fewer chances than I'm given, and I wish more girls would eyefuck me, but I am well content with the few who actually do. It's not about hitting on them behind the counter out of the blue, its just continuing the seance that they started.

This is the sole good advice, and exactly what I was asking for. I do only talk to people who show clear interest in at least a smile back. I don't drool after each cutie and fantasize about them winking at me, just want to strike up a convo with a cutie instead of Frank the welder and Tim "my-wife-cooks-shit-so-I'm-here-with-you" the worker.

I work in retail too. I don't hit on women, ever. It would be unprofessional and potentially jeopardise my position. I guess if I was really feeling something amazing I might put it out there like, "would you like to talk more about this another time, when I'm not at work?" Shit, I've done this with random people I just found interesting when they were telling me about their lives, made a few soft connections and friends this way.

As for pickup lines or whatever, hell no. Do the job, have fun with it but don't fuck around being awkward or wasting people's time unnecessarily.

One more caveat: I've had a few female customers give me their numbers, or try to, just by doing my job. If you're smooth, calm and good at what you do (and I guess decent looking) you can make women feel comfortable enough to approach you.

Oh and I guess I should add, my work is in a small electronics shop where I basically always approach every customer at least once and ask them if they need help, and they usually do because most people don't know shit about electronics. So naturally I talk to many people every day. If your job doesn't involve walking up to people and talking to them one on one, then my advice isn't helpful. I can just imagine trying to have a real conversation shouting at someone over a deli counter or some shit - if that's the case then it ain't happening.

>good pick-up lines behind the register
your job isn't your speed dating service and if you did this in my employ you would be fired. Keep your mind on your job

>being this short

I know, the truth causes cancer

Just so you know bud, a "seance" is where you talk to dead people.