I'm a 26 year old virgin and turning into a recluse. How do I meet women without making a tindr

I'm a 26 year old virgin and turning into a recluse. How do I meet women without making a tindr

Attached: 1522665107424.jpg (1080x714, 85K)

Find a hobby, dumbass. Don't go looking for a partner, and then hope you actually have chemistry. Do something you enjoy, and then hope you find a prospective partner eventually.

you have to go outside
do a variety of different things and talk to people

The best way to meet girls is to make friends in general

It's already too late for you to "meet" women in the same way that other young adults meet women. You must now choose a path:

1) If you just want to fuck get a prostitute and just get it over with man what the fuck 26?
2) If you want a life partner then get a hobby/job/literally anything, get good at it, develop a nice personality and eventually, you'll meet someone organically and maybe hit it off.

I hate chemistry and it is a horrible hobby.

Just make a tinder. I lost my virginity at 26 through tinder, it really doesn't matter, everyone uses it these days.

this is so stupid
if it was too late now then it was too late at 23 and 20 and 17

Not him but why do you thing it is stupid? When you are at high school or college, dating is a lot easier. Also when you are really young it just works more naturally.

It isn't. If it wasn't clear for you, I meant it is too late to meet women through casual encounters like parties/concerts/etc. OP is an old ass man with presumably to friends who invite him to parties and wingman for him (by contradiction, suppose otherwise. Then OP would not be a virgin. This proves the proposition.). That kind of stuff is completely out of reach for him. No one will invite some random guy they don't even know to a party, especially because parties are ruled by economics and economics dictates that every man is trying to reduce the number of other men at that party. OP is fucked.

He has to meet women through other means. The ones I proposed were prostitution (if he only cares about sex) or just normal life-living (if he cares about having a life-partner). These methods require nothing other than money and basic communication skills. The second in particular is actually just a random number generator that dictates how many women he will meet in his daily life at [insert job] or [insert hobby]. Though obviously, OP could use probability to choose the right jobs or hobbies.

How the fuck do you make friends?

first off, there's no such thing as a wingman for reasons you pointed out immediately after in the same paragraph

second, saying it's "too late" implies there was a time where OP could have done this but chose not to, like a homeless crack addict coming across a bag with millions in it but deciding to ignore it

>first off, there's no such thing as a wingman for reasons you pointed out immediately after in the same paragraph
No. If you have friends then they will help you with stuff like that. Especially if your friend already has a girl and wouldn't mind helping you out. This happens often among good friends.

>second, saying it's "too late" implies there was a time where OP could have done this but chose not to

Wrong. Saying it is too late does imply there was a time OP could have done this, but this implies nothing about "choice". You are adding that component for some reason I am sure only you can understand.

OP could have done this in his youth, when getting friends was much easier. When you are in high school, you see the same people every day and your responsibilities are so light that most people spend most of their time socializing. When you are an adult not only do you see people irregularly, but the ones you do see regularly (co-workers and such) are ridiculously busy and don't have any time to make new friends.

I'm in the same exact boat, OP. It's hard because we need trial-and-error experience, but at our age, most people already have plenty of experience and are looking to lock down life partners. At least that's how I see it.

It also hurts that I feel pretty listless in life. Not sure if that's a cause or effect of >tfwnogf.

I haven't been trying, though. But pretty soon I'm just going to try to find a shy awkward qt through sheer willpower

What would you guys suggest for an 18-year-old loner? Should I start going to bars and clubs alone?

Are you going to college or what?

Just turn gay

No? It's a different school system here.

There are so many things girls won't be associated with, sports, hunting or nerdy stuff.
I have no idea what girls spend time on.

You could also take a class in something I guess.

Why no tinder?

go out and do things with your community. get a hobby outdoors and talk to people with similar interests.
ignore users like , they live a sheltered existence and/or are trolling

Terrible advice

Are you legit retarded?

>When you are at high school or college, dating is a lot easier.

Why? You approach women, ask them out and thus date them. That doesn't change significantly at any stage of life. Sure, you might have more time in collegeg for it.
Other than that, it'll only make a difference if you rely on meeting women "coincidentally" through frieds and mutual aquiantances, that does get a bit harder later on if you don't make a conscious effort to be social and increase your circle.

>but at our age, most people already have plenty of experience and are looking to lock down life partners.

Well, then just date younger or go for the divorced milfs. Problem solved.

don't be a recluse, that's how
>how to not be a recluse
do what you like
do sports that you like
work on what you can and, if possible, in what you like
>bonus:
follow traditions and things will naturally fall into place

>then just date younger
Acceptable but hard to find someone mature enough.
>divorced milfs
"Chad left me pls betabux help me!"
top kek man, the cuckold thread is in /gif/

You could try online dating like POF but be careful of scams. Just try to go out as much as possible. Put yourself out there to meet women. Just start talking to some on Facebook. It's kind of a numbers game. Read game and redpill theory.

>Read game and redpill theory.
This is a horrible idea. Getting redpilled while being alone is terrible. Once you know enough about female nature you will probably start hating women because knowledge + loneliness is a bad mix that results in incels.

I say just meet people and get a woman. After you are in a stable relationship and have a woman that you know is trustworthy THEN get redpilled so that when you learn that 99.9% of women don't have souls, you won't get sad because you have an example that proves that the 0.01% is alive and well.

See,
>approach women
vs
>meeting women "coincidentally"
Exactly, That's my point. The former is a lot harder by definition regardless of the age. If you know how to approach women you shouldn't have any problems to begin with. And if you don't, it is unlikely you can get any better in that department as you get older. Which leaves us with the other option, i.e. meeting them at parties, events, classes, through mutual acquaintances, etc. and that's best done while you are in high school or college.

>a bit harder
That's where I disagree. I think it is a lot harder once you start wage slaving.

>you don't make a conscious effort
That's the thing. While you are still a kid, socializing just happens naturally and shouldn't be an "effort" for most people. If it was, then imagine what kind of effort it would take as you get older. It just doesn't sound optimistic at all.

You are so fucking dumb. Op can still approach woman through concerts and stuff. 26 is not that old you moron.

This eventually shit gets real old user. I'll share an anecdote and you can run with it however you want. You are setting these people up for failure.

Back in early WoW there was a cosmetic item called a tabard that sat over your armor, hiding the fugly textures their art department managed to plaster onto their 25 polygon mesh. There were several kinds and many were fairly difficult to obtain. One such tabard, The Scarlet Tabard, was white with a red leaf in the center. It matched my character's motif and, lucky for me, was one of the easier tabards to obtain.

See, the Scarlet Tabard had a 12% chance to drop from a specific enemy in a specific dungeon. Each instance of this dungeon contained 30 of these enemies, so your odds were pretty good of seeing a tabard within one or two run-throughs, and it was low-level, so you could go through pretty quickly.

I cleared that dungeon 84 consecutive times before I saw one of those tabards. That's akin to never rolling 1 on a 12-sided die in 2,520 throws. The odds are astronomically against this eventuality, but it happened all the same.

And just think, there were only 2 variables in acquiring that tabard.