Medical question

Medical question.

Now everyone calm down, I don't need to go to the hospital thanks for your concern tho.

I'll explain but first, story time!

I used to skate when I was 16, you know, for the pusss. One day, when I was going to drop into a halfpipe, the board came out from under me and I fell knee first into the ground. Buddies I was with had to carry me to my car and I went home. I had to use crutches we had at home to get around because my knee was swollen and like my single mom could afford healthcare for her 3 kids.

Swelling went away and I was able to walk normally after about 2 weeks and haven't had an issue about it since

Now I don't have any pain or discomfort with said knee but I'm able to move my lower leg (Fibula and tibula) forwards and backwards without it encountering the knee cap.

What did I fuck up in my knee and how badly am I going to regert it when i'm 40-60?

Attached: asdasd.jpg (300x168, 6K)

ask a doctor

Going into the Marines and I've already passed MEPS without them giving a fuck. If I go to a medical professional I run the risk of the Marines barring me from entry.

Mostly just asking out of curiosity because I haven't found anything on Google.

Let me rephrase that actually.

It's not that they didn't give a fuck it's more that they didn't notice

>but I'm able to move my lower leg (Fibula and tibula) forwards and backwards without it encountering the knee cap.
What do you mean?

Give me a moment i'll record an Mp4 and turn to Gif

Attached: 123456.gif (600x338, 2.97M)

Hahaha holy shit look at that. What the fuck happened to the top part of your tibia? Is it just gone? Go to a doctor, man.

The way you stated it, I thought you meant you could go back and forth. It's fucked but it won't destroy itself till later, when you need a knee replacement.

No idea what happened. Kind of scared to go there until after i'm done with boot camp.

Any idea what kind of injury it is tho? I don't think the tendon is broken or anything otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk (?)

Wow. Good thinking on the gif, it speaks much more than words would. My guess is that your ligaments are stretched out and or completely torn.

The femoral tibial joint should not look like that.

I did a quick search and it seems like a common sports injury.

Your next step would be to get an MRI and talk with a knee surgeon.

My concern with you is that if you go through boot camp and put too much weight on that knee, you may very well tear whats left of those ligaments right off the bone.

However, if you feel like trying anything
And have nothing to lose, apply heat and epsom salt compressions along with castor oil compressions a few times a day. And drink crazy amounts of water like 100+oz a day.

Attached: B25E59D0-0748-48C3-914C-EA8CCE2A9343.jpg (460x300, 78K)

His tinia is still there, what you see being stationary is the femoral epicondyle.

Attached: 6991A477-360B-49CF-981F-1295033F65F3.jpg (715x875, 99K)

Yo, user, my LCL on my right leg has been hurting for months after I injured it. I've stretched it out I don't put much weight on it, but it still hurts. I'm trying to ease back into movement by taking my dog out for walks but after about 15 minutes it starts acting up. Not OP.

I squat 400 lbs every other day for 10 reps (Everyday is leg day) because of it and also I drink two gallons of water a day. No that's not my full leg workout just what I do for max. I refuse to go above 400.

On one hand I want to take it easy on it in fear that I might blow it out but I worry that taking it easy will cause it to atrophy and do more harm than good.

On the other hand I figure that I need to workout those muscles so that the legs can be strong but again, I will probably blow my knee

My man, what sounds better? Going to a doc to get your knee checked out, probably finding a solution to getting it really better, or going to bootcamp and blowing your knee the fuck out and never having the same range of motion again?

Considering my financial options? I'll take going to boot and risking it.

400lbs for 10 reps on that twiggy leg with a busted knee?

Shit, dude.
Shit, dude.

Are they twiggy?

Attached: But Leg day boss.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Oh yeah, that's a better shot.
Nah, the gif made your leg look like my 90lb cousin's leg, hah.

Kind of jealous of your calves. Mine haven't grown at all, but I've got these bulky quads.

I feel like this thread quickly dissolved from my knee to me whoring out my legs.

Don't lie, you like it you little slut.