So I met this guy off tinder. We hung out twice and everything seems fine...

So I met this guy off tinder. We hung out twice and everything seems fine. He asked me last night if I'm going to go back on Tinder (how are you going to be meeting guys now?) to which I replied no and I'll figure it out. I jokingly said if I start dating anyone, me and him will have to stop seeing each other. After wards when we were going to sleep he asked me if I wanted to keep seeing him and I said yes. The man is hot and the sex is 10/10.
Why did he ask me if I was going back on tinder?

Attached: boobies_natures_stress_ball.jpg (500x316, 18K)

niggas using you lol

He's asking what you see him as, a fuckbuddy or potential relationship.

Probably what said, i assume he thought that was a smooth way of approaching the "do u wanna keep meeting?" question

He wanted to figure out where you stand on spectrum
>religious virgin - shy girl - average slut - turbo slut - polyamory slut
and if he can start monogamous relationship with you. But since both he and you suck at communication, this disscussion will have to happen again in the future.

Hur lol sounds like you two are having a hot load of fun. I'm happy for you and thanks for the update. But really did you think that maybe he thinks hes got a chance to score with the girl on tinder but believes you have more to offer people than you could offer him, or are you a dude?

That's very true what you said about sucking at communication. We've both agreed we wanted to keep seeing each other. I'm not trying to rush into a relationship and I think he's on the same page. I guess while we get to know each other, we'll continue having really good sex.
Lol no worries.. maybe he does think that. I'm just not ready for a relationship though.

that's the problem of sex before knowing someone, but whatever floats your boat

>we'll continue having really good sex
Just curious. What makes him to stand out from the sea of infinite possible penis providers? What is he doing that others cant / arent willing to do?

Attached: pure 2D girls.jpg (638x696, 126K)

It works. We get the sex out of the way and then hang out. I guess we just find each other really good looking.
The whole package. The way he fucks me and talks to me is great. It makes me feel light headed. The way he eat me out. Amazing.

He just wanted to know how you think about him. Just checking the waters, y'know. Be cool. Don't freak out.

Based on your answer, he now thinks you are kinda sorta in the early stages of a relationship.

Ching chong ling long time

Why aren't you ready for a relationship? How old are you OP?

I guess I would just want to be friends with someone first and see how compatible we are before dating. It's not that I'm not ready for it, there is no rush. I like him though. Hes a cool guy. Also I'm 25.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-07-15-23-30.png (1080x1920, 257K)

>I guess I would just want to be friends with someone first and see how compatible we are before dating.

> Already fucking
> being friends

Pic one

Why are you mod two so difficult. Just be a mod and stop participating just to make them feel bad and to let admin make shit happen. This place is like fucking reddit now. Fucking hell.

Wtf is this English ?

How can you fucking SLEEP in the same bed with someone you’ve only met twice? How are you so ok with him sticking his body part in you and then actually sleeping with you all night? You didn’t even know him..

Do people really not have any self value?

not everybody thinks like you.
I personally find it fucked up, but why would you care?

I don’t understand. I’m just trying to understand the rational behind it.

Would you ever invite some stranger that you just met to sleep in your bed? But just because that person is attractive makes it now all of a sudden ok?

It just sounds extremely careless and wreckless to me

and that's what some people want. to be careless and reckless, to do something crazy, etc.

Ok, I suppose that explains it.

Ive slept with a chick i met only hours earlier at the hostel, went on a pubcrawl and came back and fucked. The next morning she admits she doesnt even know my name - thank fuck considering i never got hers either. It was pretty wild, like i didnt even kiss this girl while we were out, we just danced and hungout. Next thing you know we get back to the hostel and her friend asks where my bunkbed is so she can sleep there while im taking the other girl to poundtown in the private room they were sharing. Took me totally offguard, but when youre drunk and pussy is being offered, the natural response is "dont mind if i do!"

Some people just want mindless sex i guess. It just so happens that tinder is designed to help facilitate exactly that. If you are trying to form a stable, healthy relationship off tinder then you are doing it fucking wrong. As long as all parties understand eachother and are safe and get tested in shit then i see no problems.

It just makes no sense.

In a non-sexual context, if you met some random dude at the bar, talked with him for 2 hours about whatever. Then he says to you he is locked out of his place and doesn’t have anywhere to sleep you wouldn’t share your bed with him, right? Even tho it’s non sexual, it’s weird because it’s a total stranger. But.. all of a sudden if it’s a woman; the stranger factor disappears and it’s not weird anymore?

It makes no sense

Well youre not wrong. But most people are inherently trusting, and most people arnt total scumbags. Usually people become untrusting only when they get burned by someone who is a scumbag. When youve been around enough you see that most people are just joe schmoes trying to get by just like you. Have you ever heard of couch surfing? Or airbnb? Youre literally inviting total strangers to stay in your home without even meeting them first.

As far as men vs women, we are preconditioned to see women as a less of a threat, even though they can rob you or murder you in your sleep just as well as any man could. Theres a reason why many spies, many hitmen, many scam artists are women or use women for their schemes. For example im selling some rims on craigslist, and of course i get countless texts from people who are trying to scam me. Half of them introduce themself as a female name. Why? Because ashley sounds less likely to rob/scam you than juan does. Idk bro, its just human nature.

But on top of it, you’re exchanging body fluids with this stranger you’ve only met 2 hours ago..

It was more like 4-6 hours because we didnt get back til like 4am. And i wore a condom because im not retarded, so there wasnt really any body fluids being exchanged on my part unless you count kissing. And if you think kissing someone you met a few hours ago is weird then you simply are prude lol.

On the flip side the next morning she was sucking and swallowing like no tomorrow, which even though it was awesome for me still struck me as being kinda fucked. I left a day later and she messaged me asking if she could tag along with me while we both were traveling (this was in southeastern europe for context). I said sure and next thing you know i have this girl i barely knew as a fuckbuddy travel partner for the next week. Going back to the context though - peoples inhibitions are WAAAAAAAY lower when they are backpacking around vs when they are back home. Another girl i slept with had a boyfriend back home, she legit told me that her bf said that he understands if she hooks up with someone because thats simply the reality of backpacking - not that he approves but basically for her to not feel guilty for being simply human. Im no chad thundercock either lol, just some dude. Probably wouldnt experience this scenario back home.

>expecting a relationship from anyone off tinder
>becoming attached to someone off tinder
Fuck off cunt you are too stupid to even breathe