Bias much?

How is this legal? How can anyone believe in vaccines with shit like this?

Attached: b0v2nimxlw121.jpg (720x378, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html
congress.gov/106/crpt/hrpt977/CRPT-106hrpt977.pdf
healthit.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190024/
youtu.be/rUaOkKUXYek?t=285
vaers-2016-reports.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/thimerosal.htm
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/6/e20174161?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR: No local token
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsus/vsrates1940_60.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How can anyone believe in vaccines
because of objective, direct proof that vaccines work you fucking smoothbrain
not everything is a secret juice scheme, sometimes a thing is just a fact

>vaccines work because the person getting millions of dollars from then told me so.

vaccines work because you yourself can get a vaccine and then subsequently not get the disease you absolute fucking retard

And then develop various miscellaneous health problems because the cdc who was supposed to ensure there were none devided money was more important.

Nurse bro here. Dude, read the science. Even if everything they said about vaccines were true (which it isn't), the risk would be worth it. The consequences of and number of people killed by the diseases they protect you from is far greater than any of the health problems even if they're all true in the worst numbers you can imagine.

Ok, then tell me how many people die or are injured in a year from vaccines and what system it is reported too.

CNA here, finish your med pass faggot.

That's not the argument. The argument is that vaccines aren't 100% safe, as the (((medical community))) has led us to believe. This is why there is zero mainstream debate on the topic, and claims are dismissed as autism trutherism

Dude, shhhh.

These retards

Are actively enabling natural selection.

Because vaccines are NOT safe at all lol. They are harmful and CAUSE the disease.

If you are not vaccinated you cannot get the disease i.e. you cannot get swine flu if you are not vaccinated. If you get vaccinated for swine flu you are vulnerable.

Attached: 1542783203221.jpg (600x776, 132K)

Vaccines don't reduce the number of people killed lol. It's all natural, nothing to do with vaccines.

Attached: 1542785645275.png (602x646, 158K)

I'm in the belief more people die from vaccines then diseases. Nobody will prove me wrong beyond saying "disease bad and vacconss stop it". Show me the data that proves benefit is greater than risk.
We must have SOME program to record injuries, right?
Or do we just not report injuries and go
>vaccines cant injure if we dont report them

1 injection of a vaccine contains more mercury and heavy metals in one acute shot than the entirety of your heavy metal consumption in your entire life... safe my ass

Attached: 1542784068732.png (467x323, 35K)

Reminder: Vaccines literally do cause autism and anyone who speaks about it is automatically ridiculed...

Attached: 1542785610723.jpg (480x480, 70K)

46 vaccines? Wtf?

Yes it is that many for many countries, and that is why people are anti-vax. They are not denying vaccines can be helpful, they are saying it's getting out of hand and is possibly harmful with this many.

Attached: 1540444221879.png (667x696, 372K)

Thats babies, by the time you're 18 its 70+

2/3 month old babies get around 7-9 on their first visit.

Because none of it is true. It a lie. Fully disproven by fact.

Attached: 1542785628661.jpg (1156x720, 69K)

that's fuckin nuts, I'm not an antivaxxer but I'm not in favor of 46 fucking immunizations
what in the fuck

>natural news

Attached: 1542782707287.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

>faggot lecturing about contracting disease
you must be the expert

Please dude, don't vaccinate. Don't vaccinate your kids either. Make us both happy.

Autism rates and vaccine rates are accessible data ..

>a fucking leaf thinks he has any room to talk about shilling

Attached: 1432679698656.jpg (256x256, 9K)

Do people have a choice? How do we not? I'm not a parent so I don't know but fuck all this shit.

CDC
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html
>It is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused the adverse event.
>Reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.
>It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population.
FDA
congress.gov/106/crpt/hrpt977/CRPT-106hrpt977.pdf
>Former FDA Commissioner David A. Kessler has estimated that VAERS reports currently represent only a fraction of the serious adverse events
HHS
healthit.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf
>fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.
IOM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190024/
>This one study (Geier and Geier, 2004) was not considered in the weight of epidemiologic evidence because it provided data from a passive surveillance system
>vaers
God father of vaccines Stanley Plotkins
youtu.be/rUaOkKUXYek?t=285
>I don't really put much faith into the VAERS system
2016 report for VAERS injuries
vaers-2016-reports.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/
>432 deaths
>745 life threatening issues,
>1,091 disabilities, and
>10,284 emergency room visits

>only 1% reported
Could that actually be:
>43,200 deaths
>74,500 life threatening issues,
>109,100, disabilities, and
>1,028,400 emergency room visits?
Are my sources good enough? I would hope the people running VAERS are a good enough source to say VAERS is shit.
Vaccines are blind medicine, how the fuck can you say vaccines don't kill if you don't know how many people die?

Show me any disease that kills 43,000 and permanently injures more than 74,500 in a year post 1950 with accurate data and not small pox from the 1800s where people died from a scratch infection.

Attached: vaccines totally safe.jpg (1305x763, 185K)

Natural selection, friendo. Have fun with polio while the majority of the civilized world goes about their business unfazed.

Attached: RejV7KV.png (593x540, 306K)

I don't drink poop water so I don't have a very good chance of contracting polio like 3rd worlders or people living in the 1800s without plumbing do.

People should have the right to make their own decisions, no matter how stupid they are.

You want your kids to die at the ripe old age of 5? Be my guest. Who am I to stand in the way of people casting off decades of peer reviewed studies because they want to believe da gubbamint is out to get them?

50 million people died of the Spanish influenza. 2 percent of the global population. Even if the number was a million ER visits, it's better than the alternative

Where are the peer reviewed studies on the 70+ vaccines given to children and all the interactions and long term chronic effects these can have...

>CNA
Lol thats the lowest one you dumbass. You aren't special.

A lack of evidence is proof of evidence? Were you dropped on the head as an infant?

>doesn't know what medline is
>doesn't know what the cdc is
>doesn't know what the fda is
>doesn't know about financial disclosures or cder's regulations
>tries to claim others are being shilled

Positive he meant clinical nurse anethetist instead of certified nursing assistant, in which the anethetist is near the top

If something lacks evidence why would you inject it over 70 times in your body. Are you stupid?

>1918
You think people lived good lives back then? They still drank poop contaminated water, didn't shower, didn't sanitize, didn't have electricity, didn't eat properly, didn't have proper medical care. 1950+ bitch, because vaccines for most diseases only came after the 1960's so we can clearly see what diseases are deadly when measles only killed 500 a year in the U.S in the 1950's.

500 is less than 43,000.
see
A lack of evidence supporting vaccines are safe means you can't say vaccines are safe like they do.
See pic related for 2011 IOM report

Attached: Adverseevents135.jpg (1477x752, 380K)

No, they work because there’s both consistent scientific data and life experience that shows that vaccines are effective at preventing deadly diseases like measles, and are responsible for wiping out Smallpox

That’s completely bullshit

>correlation equals causation

If he were, he would know the difference between a CNA and a CRNA. So either way he's full of shit.

The ones without vaccines are treated with antibiotics dumbass

>measles
>deadly
The CDC's own data disagrees with you.
a death rate of 0.00001% is not deadly.

Attached: 2323432423.jpg (620x344, 85K)

>only relies on CDC funded studies to tell him about vaccines

Again, learn what the CDC does, and why trying to ask the CDC questions for the FDA is silly. If you read the morbidity/mortality weekly report, chances are you're going to think literally everything kills you.

>I'm in the belief more people die from vaccines then diseases.
BULLSHIT! SHOW EVIDENCE OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Attached: 1542782756967.jpg (1865x893, 560K)

Modern vaccines don’t contain mercury, and the levels shown in your image are less than you’d get from eating tuna sandwiches

>he also doesn't know what a mortality rate is
Measles has a fatality rate up to 28% if not treated. Mortality rate is insanely low because everybody gets vaccinated and nobody actually gets measles anymore.

>There's no evidence saying vaccines give your kids literally every disease imaginable
>WEW THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

You can't prove a negative. That's not how deductive reasoning works. It's how a mouth breathing retard works. Why don't you just pray the illness away, see if you fare any better?

Those numbers make zero sense as far as correlation goes, and the reason autism is more prevalent is that the standards for diagnosing it have become far looser and inclusive

There’s no such thing as being immune to too many diseases faggot

And there is no casual relationship between them

>Could that actually be:
Pulling data completely out of your ass with no logical basis.

throw out influenza, hpv is for girls only.

>They still drank poop contaminated water, didn't shower, didn't sanitize, didn't have electricity, didn't eat properly, didn't have proper medical care.
False, sanitation was just fine and diets were better. Electricity has nothing to do with virus tramsmission, which is what vaccines prevent

>thinking that you are immune if you vaccinate

>A lack of evidence supporting vaccines are safe
The evidence is the overwhelming majority of people who have zero ill effects is plenty of evidence

Holy fuck you are a disingenuous bastard. Measles kills about 28% of the people it infects, and it’s only so rare because of vaccinations. Measles devestated Yanomami Indian populations relatively recently

For the most part you are.

>Modern vaccines don’t contain mercury
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/thimerosal.htm
>Do flu vaccines contain thimerosal?
>Flu vaccines in multi-dose vials contain thimerosal to safeguard against contamination of the vial.

Then explain why the mortality rate was Conclusion 10.6: The evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between diphtheria toxoid–, tetanus toxoid–, or acellular pertussis–containing vaccine and autism.
>no science ever looked at DTaP and autism
>we didn't do the science, therefore vaccines are safe.

Thats why the rate of autism is now 1 in 40, right?
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/6/e20174161?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR: No local token
When does Autism become the epidemic measles is?

>measles kills 28% then explain the graph from the CDC in that post BEFORE the vaccine when the disease mortality was 1 in 100,000? did they vaccinate with the vaccine they didn't have?

Attached: Picture2.png (1124x688, 305K)

>absence of evidence is evidence of absence
>we didn't do the science, therefore vaccines must be suspect
>how does a null hypothesis work?
And people think Americans are science-illiterate. Here comes a leaf who doesn't even have a 6th grade understanding of the scientific method.

You are a faggot.

Attached: vaccine-effectiveness_v3[1].jpg (985x597, 81K)

>dude vaccines don't stop disease lmao it's all bullshit
>people stop vaccinating their kids
>those unvaccinated kids start developing the diseases they should be vaccinated against
>increase in number of cases for shit like measles corresponds with increase in anti-vaccination groups
really made me think

>imblying anyone has a problem with the vaccine rather than all the other shit in the injection

>Doctors say vaccines are safe
>said vaccines never tested for a majority of commonly reported adverse events
>they're safe if you believe!

Vaccines do actually prevent measles, but they kill more than measles ever does. Nobody wants to refute the fact that in the 1950's an average of 500 people per year in the U.S died from it, with a reported death rate of 0.00001% is now considered deadly
page 85
oh wow, look at all those deaths BEFORE the vaccine in the 1960s!

Please source this graph.

they use data from

>trusting people with a profit motive by default
Modern sanitation and strong border controls are more effective than vaccinations.

Whooping cough is caused my bacteria, not a virus.

The vaccine for it protects you only from the toxins the bacteria give off when you are exposed to an infected individual. There are lots of cases of people getting this one even with full vaccination.

Antibiotics, and general improvements to overall public health standards contributed to the dramatic decreas in mortality rates as well.

Dude. Even if peer review wasn’t an absolute joke. Which could mean 10 people read your study and didn’t call you a liar publicly... that study has to be generational. Almost impossible

you must be sad there's no vaccine for AIDS. Vaccines other than MMR / polio are 100% faggot bullshit. Prove you believe it and go get a bunch and tell us how you are afterwards

hahaha based

Don't you have an old lady's diaper to change, or a bed-bath to hop on?

Couldn't hack nursing school?

Go collect my vitals bitch.