Not trying to be rude but do you have aspergers? at times you kinda act like It

>aspergers
no

>upload more
>make the videos shorter
>change up the setting
>talk about current topics
Overall your channel seems pretty cool.

OP I suggest getting a simpler backdrop for your videos. Since you don't have super great quality film the bg makes it look cluttered. Maybe find a flat wall or only have a few things on your shelf.

Funny seeing you on this board trontron
Alright bear with me here
I suggest being a slightly more enthusiastic version of yourself to get that """youtube personality""" going. This might be a pain but right now its all about charisma.
You have good videos and they make for great conversations, but since strangers dont know who you are yet, those topics should be more advice oriented and audience engaging.
Try and shorten your videos and structuring them by breaking down your topic into like 3 points. This will help you avoid repeating yourself and will show that you know what your saying.
Easy way to get a following is to make an up to date '''niche meme video'''. For example "every avengers film except every fight scene is me playing my guitar as the kazoo"(idk) Another thing ive noticed gains channel attention is videos involving drama in the youtube community in general(think commentary channels)or roasting some youtuber. Or a parody of some trend(asmr, vlogging)
One idea is get together with your friends and make wierd food or reacting to a sketchy website.
Basically CLICKBAIT titles are ESSENTIAL. You can think of a clickbait title and work from that idea without losing what your channel is.
If you do something original that somewhat follows a youtube trend and can make people laugh you will earn a following. So dont be afraid of variety.
So I guess for "improvement" you can keep going in the direction of your current topics, but maybe change it up by potraying rhe issues in a creative way, like a skit. Play with editing, make some jokes. Also, better lighting.
Your camera isnt good quality but you can own that and make it a thing(until you get a better setup).
Not sure if its the advice you were looking for but take it as you will(sorry for tldr)
-a loyal subscriber and aspiring youtuber

Attached: 1515806798872.jpg (482x482, 48K)

And as cringey as it sounds try and show that your relatable. You show it a lot so making light of it in your channel will attract a wide demographic.
Combine like two of your interests and make that a reoccuring theme. For example if you like psychology and videogames, use examples to point out character flaws and make it factual while making it a meme if that makes sense?
A lot of people are depressed and a piece of "art" that comprehends something thats not always easy to comprehend is a rarity and goes noticed. Teach someone something im a video but in a fun way.
Theres this formula wuth the recent 90s revival of taking something thats sort of obscure but a lot of people.have nostalgie for and reviving it. If you look at a lot of growing channels some have done this through creating original music like "making a song out of telletubbies episode scripts"(i just made that title up)
You never know whats going to be super popular so try a bunch of those things out.
Youtube isnt what it used to be and thats why you need to kinda manipulate the algorythm and idk what im saying anymore someone stop me

Seems like you have a critical but open mind. Do reviews of some sort
(Film, beer, games, public event) along with your political commentary. Ill help with animations or some shit if you wanna do like an ihateeverything approach.
Maybe put in the effort to do different mini series like "drunk review/drunk browsing"
Add stupid quirky editing shit like meme zooms, whips, and funny picture on screen when you say a word with 2 meanings
Every successful youtuber has to step out of their comfort zone a little bit

This my dude
Channels nowadays get a cult following just because they did a viral spinoff of a reality show
Because your puttingnsomething out there that people are familiar with
And then putting your twist on it however way you want whether to take the piss or make a statement
All it takes is research on the source material and general directing insight
Doesnt have to be perfect

Make one of those arg puzzle channels

>mfw i, a black man, watches this
literal basement dweller

Attached: lmbooooooooooo.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Do a bunch of psuedo intellectual mystery videos then collab with more popular youtubers
And do stuff for publicity

Easy attention. Put in some cryptic messages, pull a marina joyce, catfish as a follower and send your channel to bigger channel as inbox so people try to figure out if you are actually holding the illuminati hostage

your format is whats killing it. Feels nice and personal but this isnt a skype call. The majoritys attention span can only handle things in lists
>top reasons 5 racist colleges casue depression

needs more irony to be less dull

Your cool but if you want to have a cool thing going you need to be more shocking sometimes
Shock and awe
Being unexpected in an edgy but likeable way
I can see it

Have you thought about making ASMR videos targeted for people with depression? Those get TONS of views and people will love you

Plus I think you’d be good at it. Good voice for it

Literally try things
"I tried being a liberal on Jow Forums for a week"
"I tried not esting this for a month"
"I tried being instagram famous for 3 weeks"
Make mini documentaries and even if they dont work as planned it still makes for entertaining content

Do a video on something unusual

Also fancier thumbnails

>having a channel
Hahahahahahahahaha

Upturned hat? You look like a hick piece of shit. Maybe stop being a pussy bitch and you’ll get more subscribers.

>nope, just low-functioning type

forget ranting and raving. no one cares about other peoples opinions
this is whats extremly popular on youtube
>>cats/dogs/pets doing cute tricks
>>daily vlogs casey noseflat does lots of them
>>cars/trucks/bus/vehicles
>>cooking instructional videos
>>celebrities doing impressions (ross marquand yes the walking dead does great impressions and crushes it)

dont get into click bait to get views thats cringey and you dont get any followers...

Hey man, maybe he needs to collect rain water.

Clickbait isnt cringey in this day and age. Look at the fag gamer chubby fresh faced white boy commentary channels. He would fit right in. Their titles are usually ironic clickbait/all caps. Their content usually consists of bitching about ""normie culture"" And they get a bunch of fangirls on twitter and people have wit wars in the comments for their attention.
What your talking about gets quick views that wont last and people wont remember him as a person.