Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNxi6T-sINw
m.fanfiction.net/s/11686098/8/Clara-Oswald-The-Impossible-Arse
youtube.com/watch?v=5kT2lMkhldc
youtube.com/watch?v=RoPMCobHyG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jenna is pure delete this

Attached: 4.jpg (400x561, 51K)

would any of you lads accept a bj from these thots?
youtube.com/watch?v=GNxi6T-sINw

>the absolute state of the UK

She's got weird tits

Man there're much of called us pussies vodka-niggers and so. I have balls to talk to people without a meme flag.

Why are Spanish sorts so detestable?

He was pretending to be a yank but I can tell he's not a native English speaker. Just wanted to see if he'd take off the flag.

نگلینڈ کے لئے، ہیری

With a face as cute as hers she can have subpar titties.

Takbir, brother

#YellowVestUK needs you! Are you doing your part?

Attached: #YellowVestUK.jpg (969x681, 658K)

m.fanfiction.net/s/11686098/8/Clara-Oswald-The-Impossible-Arse

Kill the messenger. Outside of the pure brit/pol/.

They have no sense of fair-play, like most continentals. One of Brtiain's best exports is a sense of Sportsmanship and honour.

That’s why the Spanish don’t play cricket

Indeed

Attached: 1543711478637.png (1328x728, 121K)

Daily reminder to the eternal an*Lo

Attached: 1543794256320.jpg (664x424, 84K)

This is both disgustingly vile and making me feel some type of way at the same time baka

imagine tiki-taka in cricket

Want to watch a movie, any recommendations?

When We Rise.

Blade Runner 2049

That is fucking disgusting. Degenerates should be publicly shamed.

Uh, fuggin no.

Barry Lyndon

YES!

What’s wrong with yanks?

Legend with Tom Hardy

I didn't know whether to tell you I was joking since in case you actually started to watch it. That's a bit too far.

The Third Man

I wish we had guns back desu. Fucking British government being shit.

looks like a greek/turkish white mix!

Not going to lie, light skinned arabs are my thing thou! haha

Attached: Istanbul(turkey).jpg (500x769, 235K)

More memefags!

David lynchs dune

only anglos are white?

>greek
>turkish
>white
.com

Attached: Amelie.jpg (1200x1600, 205K)

Yuk

hana-bi

girl in that pic doesn't have a single drop of turkish in her you fucking mong

So who here is watching the Paris riots? I wish we had something similar going on. But I hope when it happens a secret militaristic fascist organisation swoops in taking advantage of the anarchy and takes power.

Pancake titties. Looks like she’s had a few kids.

Amelie! Get me back in my time. That's Classics!

Nothing will come of it

You would he surprised with the sheer amount of genetic abominations that can look kinda White

Blue lagoon (the original)

Like Koreans

I can tell by the odd one out that you are Spanish, we literally dont give a shit about Spain ether way!

You are literally our holiday home & it's sad you are still trying to fight us even thou 99.9% of the people in my country dont even know we went to war with Spain, grow up & realise we are not your enemy!

Attached: okay mate.jpg (1436x2383, 485K)

project nim

Some turks are white, some are not, & others have more than others!

Attached: Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 686K)

If rioting doesn’t work you can always riot some more. Political violence been proven to work just fine here in Europe
>our
dude, you are not British you dumb mongrel. even a blind man can see that.

Lads, I don't know what to do with my life. I had my heart set on something and it didn't work out. What careers are worth pursuing?

Watch "wolf hall" cunt, best TV series ever made! youtube.com/watch?v=5kT2lMkhldc

youtube.com/watch?v=RoPMCobHyG4

Attached: Well then.jpg (592x394, 52K)

jajaja tu sabes que Espana es numero uno. Britanico es nero puto.

Attached: Queen.jpg (634x845, 110K)

>PIGS, eastern Balkans, Romania, Southern France, West Turkey
>European/White
North African racially impure mongrels all

No shit a mixed subhuman like you would fall for «pan-Europeanism»

I'm fucked lads, every moment I'm awake in my head I'm thinking I need to find a woman and start a family, which is what I want to do but it starts to override other priorities like getting a better job or getting Jow Forums, plus whenever I attempt to get with a girl she doesn't like me or already has a boyfriend, starting to drive me mad

Attached: 1520384414630.jpg (459x448, 131K)

You are really going to hate me then! haha

Attached: non-religious.jpg (1890x742, 173K)

Had she known what I would become a selfish scientist as I was in the university. She do a right thing.

stop wanking

lad just get fit first. Forget about the other stuff.

virgins

arab rapebaby

I didn't mean it like I just want to fuck, I actually want to marry someone and have kids
I'm going for an interview soon for a job with normal hours which will make working out a lot easier

You should burn your house down and start doing smack.

but do you wank once a week or more?

Just start talking to a women you like, talk to her often (once every three days) & she'll naturally fall start to fall in love with you, has to do with chemicals in there heads which release with they feel belonging.

admittedly I have relapsed to twice a week lately but thats an outlier, normally its maybe once a week
I've done that but only to the degree where they will have a convo with me on a basic level, I can't make them laugh or anything that good, and with my bad luck every girl I've thought I had something going with I later find out they have a boyfriend

But a gun, user. Put your hopeless rage to good use.

large population. Half are retarded.

Starting to fall asleep, sluring my text! haha

Night cunts, love from Wales! ;D

Night you naught Spaniard, behave! ha

Attached: meeeeeeee.jpg (960x1155, 201K)

>hate
Nobody gives a shit about fat autistic nonwhite subhumans that post their face on Jow Forums

Me = street violence addict and lifelong nationalist
You = fat incel neckbeard

I had my past. What's the whack are you watching at me?

Only practice makes you better, let them talk. Do simple thing like "how they are?" & how's your day been?" they'll talk forever & love you for listening. Always ask upfront if they have a boyfriend, ether way then they know you are interested.

Good luck mate, night.

>, love from Wales!
Where abouts?

Thanks for that, goodnight

Lads that was about past when I was a student (hard drinking and in love)

post your face nonce

I don't know what you mean?

I'm a white nationalist as well, just a different type of white nationalist!

Attached: night cunts.jpg (1880x797, 245K)

Attached: IMG_2693.jpg (400x600, 232K)

What do you do when you're feeling suicidal in Britain? I feel like a lot of the support lines simply repeat your problems back to you a lot of them time.

I don't know where to turn, lads. I'm 22, have almost no mates except for one, and no college education despite my interest in Computer Science

South wales, cant say where because some crazy cunt will try hunt me down after some of the things I say. ha

>Not going to lie, light skinned arabs are my thing thou! haha

Attached: Rused By Goodstein.jpg (301x351, 41K)

Do you have any family to talk to?

>feel like a lot of the support lines simply repeat your problems back to you a lot of them time.

this is also what a therapist does for you. know why? Because there is no written constitution as to how to 'fix' someone with mental health issues. This is because the change needs to come from within. To encourage this, they just get you to talk about what you feel, get you to identify some factors that are making you feel that way, and then read them back to you. In essence they are merely there as a canvas for you to adorn with an imprint of your mind, so you can look upon it like a mirror image. Then you are able to see the problems exposed and organised in a way that lets you tackle them one by one.

Hang in there lad, what you really need to do is talk to someone, anyone about what you've been thinking and feeling. A therapist is a decent idea, because they are someone legally obligated not to pass judgement.

What do you think that Russians are quite tired that you exploit England?

We want our culture back.

Exactly. It's more like "Panmixia".

We need closed borders, end of EU, end of economic migrants, and closed bored Nationalism for Europe. But using the non-demographically substantive "White" term and adhering it to racially distinct groups is no better than what's happening in the United States, Germany or the more diverse regions of the West.

Get a grip!

Attached: los_negroes_americanas.png (233x216, 7K)

I'm not sure what you're asking me. I'm just some random white American.

If you do. You don't do best for your advantages.

Suicidal women or fags have helplines and therapy and what not. For a suicidal 22 year old male, I would recommend first of all working on your education if this is something you need to do. That could also be an opportunity to work on the no friends thing, but it probably seems depressing now being behind a lot of other 22 year old's but 22 is very young and definitely not too old to advance your education.

That's the main thing you mentioned. Can't help you make mates but you should pursue the computer science thing if that's what you want to do because 22 is fine, 25 is alright too, 30 is pushing it.

Where are you?

better than fucking Asians, at least I could have a white child with a white Arab.

Knew I should not of refreshed. ha

It's a numbers game mate & trust me my way is the only way we'll not become a black mutt race, trust me!

(I'll be back on it two hours.)

Attached: We must work together now!.gif (684x784, 612K)

My real goal in life is to become a doctor, but CS is a nice second option if the first honestly unrealistic option doesn't come to pass.

I'm honestly just envious of my best mate. He got into uni with a private grant and has a huge group of friends and is working towards an engineering degree. It's part of why I want to "catch up", but I won't be able to for another year.

How many of you filter out tripfags?

I do

I don't like you here.

I visit a therapist, but my work schedule cucks me a bit so I don't see her often, and I'm taking antidepressants which genuinely do make me feel a lot better than I used to. It took a few different ones before I found one that worked

Become a nurse, it's free tuition & you can sleep with the honey student nurses. (maybe find a wife while you are at it.)

If you put your mind to it & work hard it's never to late to become a doctor, good luck mate.

Then go somewhere else.

>It's a numbers game mate & trust me my way is the only way we'll not become a black mutt race, trust me!
I don't see how racemixing with non-Whites just because they aren't Black works in our favour.