Is it a bad thing that I use Tinder to meet girls instead of approaching girls IRL because I suck at the beginning...

Is it a bad thing that I use Tinder to meet girls instead of approaching girls IRL because I suck at the beginning stage of "getting to know" people and don't understand how the beginning stages of relationships work, and Tinder bypasses that a little bit?

Attached: 1525181141929.png (69x128, 6K)

Bad in what sense? That's the point of Tinder, to help you meet people. It doesn't allow you to bypass the initial interaction, though. You are still meeting strangers.

Bad in the sense that I'm purposefully avoiding a skill that is necessary to learn

It's not that I'm bypassing the initial interaction, it's more that I'm bypassing the first approach/coversation

How many matches do you get?? Most of the time I see guys posting about how tinder is a waste.

>I'm bypassing the first approach/coversation

So you expect to show up at her house and fuck without talking? I don't think you understand Tinder.

No you're not getting it.

I don't know how to approach people and eventually ask them out irl. I suck at it. Tinder gets rid of that aspect. It's all through Tinder/over text.

Not a lot, but I'm in NYC so it helps a bit I guess

>It's all through Tinder/over text.

You can ask a girl you like out over text even without Tinder. Why don't you try?

Because I can't even get the girl's number to text her. I can't initiate conversation, I can't continue conversation... I suck at socializing in general, but especially so with girls I'm interested in.

So you don't have any female friends in your phone? There's no girl you could text right now to go out?

No one that I didn't meet through Tinder, no.

All my female friends are in relationships, and to be honest I don't need their numbers otherwise. I'm not super close with them.

That being said, I don't ask out my friends anyways. That's kind of weird.

>That's kind of weird.

Why? If you know a girl, if you like her and she likes you, why not ask her out?

Well that explains it. I'm going to NYC for 6 weeks in summer. What are my chances with tinder/bumble as a Slavic yuropoor?

If you're attractive and active on the app, pretty good I'd say.

Because if a girl's my friend, I don't like her in that way, and more often than not, vice versa.

All right. I study in the UK and in my medium-sized town I get zero luck with tinder. Idk if you can believe this, but I've not gone on a single date through the app here, and this is in a fucking university town with 17k+ students. I was active a lot more on there in my first year and still only managed to get with people I knew from mutual friends.

Coincidentally, towards your original question, mutual friends is a great way to meet girls. Go to a hangout with your extended group and ask people to invite girls they know. You already have the common element of the group so you're not talking to absolute strangers.

>Because if a girl's my friend, I don't like her in that way

So, either you ask someone out as soon as you meet them or never? Is that your philosophy?

Your punishment is having to deal with the human trash that uses tinder. Don't expect to find wife material there.

American women are total sluts. Girls will suck you off just because you have an accent

well kurva, guess I'll need to put on my eastern euro accent

Not right away, but yes, usually relatively quickly.

Asking out your friends doesn't work because usually by that point the interest has subsided.

>Not right away, but yes, usually relatively quickly.

So you have done this before. Why do you need Tinder?

If by before, you mean once and terribly, then yes.

I need Tinder because I'm terrible at it, and I don't understand how relationships start.

You also don't understand how Tinder works, but we will get there.

You can't draw a conclusion with a single data point, right? Don't be such a quitter. Don't give up after a single failure. Life will be very hard if this is your attitude for everything.

I understand how Tinder works lmfao

I really DON'T understand dating and relationships though

you're not doing yourself any favors. putting yourself out there will be an opportunity for self improvement

I think a lot of people do that. I wouldn't be too worried about it, as long as it's working for you. The beginning stages of getting to know someone are indeed awkward, and it helps that with Tinder, you already know from the start that you are interested in each other. I get it.

Is it bad If I just use tinder for girls to send me videos of my fetiches? Most of them are like 2 hours aways from me so I don’t even want to fuck, and I jist usually masturbate really quick so real sex would be boring