Alright, you're on the air, user. Go ahead

Alright, you're on the air, user. Go ahead.

Attached: rush.png (283x202, 107K)

"Since we're speaking privately, I'd like to ask you why you're still a dumb boomer shill."

gibs iphone pls

Ahem ... Fuck jannies.

Ahem...Jews.

You motherfucker

AHUEHURHUEHUEHUE brrrrrrrÅ™?

How does it feel to have created a movement you lost control of decades ago, and now your political party stands for everything you hate?

Dittos Rush

Mr. Limbaugh I have tried raising my wife's son in the Judeo Christian tradition but he still intends to join the Black Lives matter movement and he supports raising taxes for small business owners while supporting a two state solution in Israel. How do I raise my wife's son to be a god fearing red blooded patriotic American?

>*AHEM*

EXCUSE ME, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

Attached: 1543245829206.png (331x10000, 160K)

Hi, mom!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

"I Hate the JEWS! I don't have to have a reason, just because they breathe, I hate the filthy scum, go back to Israel you Christ killers"

Uh.. Hi Mr. Limbaugh, first time caller. Ya, I'd just like to say that this country has a real nigger problem.

Attached: 1543447607355.jpg (697x584, 108K)

"Texas and Florida are going blue in less than 5 years. Your radio station will be shut down for right wing dissent. All the pain killers in the world can't save you. This is a sinking ship and you were just a narrator announcing the demise of your own people."

Ahem *clears throat*
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS

Living RENT FREE in RIO LINDA

rush please stop fucking boys in the ass.

Ahem

Time for some truth
Number 1:Whites are the best of all races
Number 2: Mikes want everyone to be a programmed slave for themselves
Number 3:Saying whites have done the most horrible things out of all races is like saying hyenas steal more than lions, its actually the other way around.
Number 4:The kikes see you as cattle
Number 5:This world would be a utopia if it was just whites

Kikes*
Fuck I turned into a brainlet for a second

>Hey Rush, first time caller, I've been wanting to ask you for a while FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

this

fuck niggers, spics and jannies

Attached: 1539995380651.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm disappointed!

I wonder what will happen to Jannies and their sympathizers on the day of the rope

What we're thinking of as aliens, they're extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of the space program made contact with.
They are NOT what they claim to be! They have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment particularly Area 51!

#1. Africans are the best race
#2. Whites must oppress other races in order to stay in power
#3. Whites have stolen everything they believe is what made them great
#4. Whites are literally genetic defects
#5. The world would be much better without white influence on other groups

> "hey, El Rushbo"
> "Just wanted to remind everyone that there still hasn't been a black quarterback to win the Super Bowl since you were fired from MNF for saying, "The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well"
>fuck niggers

Attached: 1483733346450.jpg (419x397, 44K)