I'M SO FUCKED!!!

College entrance exam is tomorrow. I studied today but I can't fucking understand anything of this tedious shit! Especially math! Math is the worst! All these normies are telling me "HURRRRR STUDY" or "put 110 percent effort" These god damn normies don't fucking understand how fucked up my brain is! I can't learn this boring fucking shit! If I fail this entrance exam, I will have to take redemial classes. (Classes for retards, not actual retards tho) I'M SO FUCKED!!! If I drop out or just not go to college, my stupid normie family will go ape shit crazy at me! This is all cuz my family and I are fucking poor! If we had a lot of money, I wouldn't even have to worry about school and Survival! Fuck! I can't fucking study cuz even if I try, I forget everything the next day! WTF DO I DO?!?! HOW CAN I SURVIVE THIS LIFE?!?! Please help?! Requesting help from actual intelligent people that aren't stupid normies

Attached: IMG_8578.jpg (1808x835, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBVJneoQ76c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and yes, I drew that cute cat and penguin :)

Wow still no advice. This board must have been taken over by stupid normies and chads

i hope you fail, you have a shit attitude

Listen to this and just know it’s all going to be ok. Funk is the perfect medicine for you.

youtu.be/kBVJneoQ76c

Stfu normie cockroach REEEEE

I don't like music desu, thanks for the nice thought tho

Well i prescribed it. Take it

Fine

its to late bra, you fucked up.

Dont you feel more relaxed now?

yeah you're probably going to fail.

Not really desu

have a positive attitude?

If you don't care about what you are studying, why are you even applying? Just don't. Go do something that does not force you to do something you hate.

On a more spiteful note, as a mathematician working at a university who sometimes gets stucked teaching differential equations to non-mathematicians, if you are not good at math and can't make yourself care just stop. Just drop out your bullshit engineering/CS/physics. You are simply not the kind of person that succeeds in those fields. STEM is a big filter through which only people whose brain is wired in a particular (and very odd) way pass. Everyone else gets spitted out into the codemonkey coal mine for eternity. So just stop. Get a business degree, where you will at least have a chance of earning respect.

On an even more spiteful note, anyone who is not naturally good at math should just eugenics himself out of the pool. Humanity needs to evolve right now.

My iq dropped by double digits reading this. Holy shit. I hope you're memeing because if not then perhaps it's best that you stay out of college. If the fucking entrance exam is breaking you then college is going to demolish your soul.

I know :(

you are incredibly childish, even for a 17/18 year old

I didn't ask to come into this shitty world

miracles happen

Fair enough. Just do something that won't require you to do math. Seriously, you get 1 life. What is even the point of spending time doing something that
1) no one is forcing you to do
2) you hate

Just go for a degree that won't even ask for math in the entrance exam, or will only care about basic arithmetic. Live your life man what the fuck.

My stupid Asian normie family is forcing me to go to college, they are fucking crazy and normies

Nice bait OP. I can't believe spamming the word 'normies' so much actually made people reply

I don't know man. Having a family that wants you to go to college is more than what most people have. You should first check your privilege and then either step up your game for the sake of your family, or grow the balls to confront them honestly and just tell them that you are not what they want you to be. For an easy way out, tell them your IQ is too low for anything they want out of you. If anything it is their fault for having inferior genes.

Attached: littleintellect.png (338x654, 349K)

>privileged
>most people don't have families
>implying my family isn't toxic
Kill yourself retard, your no better than me

Troubles in mere mathematics? Every problem brought before me, even when I was 3 years old, I could solve instantly. *Fixes glasses* I think your best option is to suicide via livestream.

Attached: humans....png (563x542, 260K)

>your no better than me
Sure you're 17/18, OP?

Go ahead and hate on me you fucking normie sheep

You guys like my drawings tho?

Attached: IMG_8558.jpg (1177x835, 62K)

Smells like summer already. I fucking hate when normies call other people normies. Fucking normie

Attached: IMG_8575.jpg (1713x814, 80K)

>privileged
You are. But for the record, I also have "family that wanted me to go to college" privilege. I am not talking down to you, just keeping it real.

>most people don't have families
Not what I meant. Go meet poor people. Their families don't even care about or expect their kids to go to college. They don't save for it. They don't even talk about it. They barely try to support the kid after the kid decides for himself that he wants college, and that is the target audience for the predatory practices of student loan companies.

>implying my family isn't toxic
I did not imply that. You said yourself that your family wants you to go to college. Other issues aside, that is a positive.

>your no better than me
I tried to make it clear from my first post but if not I will express it clearly here. I am 100% better than you. In fact, I am better than 99.9999999% of the humans alive right now and in all history. I was born a prodigy. I am a mathematician. I am the next step in human evolution.

>mathematician with Logan Paul ego

Geez haven't ever seen someone like that before (did many times)

>prodigy

Your only a "prodigy" in the school system side of things faggot

>I am next step in human evolution

Perhaps a slice of humble pie would do you some good?

>Your only a "prodigy" in the school system side of things faggot
The only one that matters. Everything else is irrelevant.

>Perhaps a slice of humble pie would do you some good?
I am a humble man because in the pursuit of knowledge it is impossible to avoid learning the long history of genius. Gauss, Euler, Galois, Riemann. I am but a tiny piece of shit dirt fuck insect trash pukevomit compared to them. But with my informed eyes I can see how, as I said, 99.99999999% of people are even lower than me. Reaching levels that I can't even consider sentient. True disgust cumcuck urethra holocaust fuckworm anal bleeding cock sucking bacteria.

Jesus, you are REALLY arrogant. Obviously your not the smartest being ever. Doesnt take a genius to know that. Your even worse than a normie. Your making me, a TROLL, actually hate you. In fact, your so unlikable, that I broke my troll character.
>school system is all that happens

Literally kill yourself retard. Thanks a lot for breaking my troll character

*school system is all that matters
Kek

>Your making me, a TROLL, actually hate you

Ah, pure bliss. I must admit that because I am not as smart as Gauss, my first post was genuine. But by my second post I knew you were a troll. An asian would not speak like that. And indeed. I am a true genius, I could smell your fakery from miles away. Once again I prove my superiority by destroying your facade. Another barrier broken only by me, the supreme intellectual. You literally rolled into my up smash. I can't help but laugh at your inferiority.

Such insects the lot of you.

Attached: retarded.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Yeah your fucking retarded

Ah, I almost feel bad for you. Really. Why troll Jow Forums?

Attached: laughing.gif (500x500, 364K)