Have we reached peek degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYbfmkuRjkY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: nugs.png (665x666, 364K)

I wish I could have a clean-cut white dude deliver weed to my door instead of buying from my Asian coworkers.

This would be degenerate if it were alcohol. It isnt, so its not.

this stuff makes you psychotic

I wish r tard

I got you dude

So basically it says that all your problems are gone with weed?

its peAk, not peek you fucktard.

This is cringe as fuck. Clearly marketed to boomers

Attached: 1543633296445.jpg (535x462, 34K)

By the way, weed is for weak people who need an escape from reality. Keep smoke that dank weed, goyim.

side effects the (((ad))) didnt mention, paranoia, brain damage and addiction.. kinda would of been important to mention it

What's on the video? I don't have youtube

It's called Capitalist you commie faggot.
kek
We'll eat ourself all the while faggots will keep screaming Free Markets!!!!! Can't wait until they deregulate the hard drugs then society will really fall.

Marijuana is not intrinsically degenerate. It merely enhances the degeneracy of degenerate users. Same as alcohol in that sense. It would equally enhance redpilledness of redpilled users.

Med stores opening up in Oklahoma. If this is degeneracy I’m all in.

Attached: 32D356D1-0D21-4FBF-AFB4-C6C3E9C16755.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

I thought this was pretty funny in a dumb way.
t. 33yr old boomer.

>asian

this, i lose my fucking mind every single time
fuck that shit
fuck fuck fuck it

Attached: 1522378328023.png (646x595, 323K)

Don't mind me, just spraying my crops. Completely safe to smoke.

Attached: GS-PRODUCT-41.jpg (1200x800, 38K)

>Decreases anxiety
Are you fucking kidding me? I nearly have a panic attack every fuckin time I blaze that kush!

anti-establishment pot smokers have been unequivocally blown the fuck out as their shitty soma is seamless blended with neoliberal consumerism

You are fucking patsies, I know there aren't many pot smoking libshits on Jow Forums but if there are, I hope you get hit in a car wreck and are plugged into a pot IV as you live the next 50 years in a coma faggots.

Kush may not be for you. Sour diesel, blue dream, and gg#4 all knock mine right out.

t. amerimutt who poisons himself with cigarettes and alcohol which he considers manly

I’m a pot smoking anti lib shit.

I'm high right now debate me.

In the thumbnail, I thought she was sniffing shit in a plastic cup, bwahaha.

fellow user is telling the truth, i my self have to taken anti psychotics from the damage it did.

you know like with most things you'd think they would just make a pill out of the shit, a thc pill, or mouth spray
who the fuck sends someone a chunk of plant material in the mail
unprofessional

Attached: 1509013246757.jpg (372x457, 47K)

t. incel rage.

Ban weed, legalize dexamphetamine for OTC use.

Attached: ecstasy of TOLD.gif (432x227, 2.09M)

we'd be living in space within a year

Attached: 1523483901782.png (565x547, 58K)

I call bull shit on both of you. I’ve been smoking 25 years. I’ve smoked with hundreds of people. Not one psychotic anything.

some cannibinoids are too volatile and must be preserved in the plant they grew in

Was the kid a mutt? Black husband in the picture? No? Then STFU.