A FUCKING KIKE DESIGNED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER MEMORIAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZh8rckCTzc
crescentofbetrayal.com/
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
goccuk321.blogspot.com/2012/02/secret-occult-of-saturn-worship.html
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafsa_bint_Umar?fbclid=IwAR3b0Df5arMOK8oUQTsxAU0YAn5SNoUQXqLTZGJLBvdto31QW1-dQvhFHuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black cubes.

You just figured this out?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ

They've got a lot of practice. Holocaust memorials dont design themselves, goyim

user, its in NEW YORK CITY. Nothing could be more appropriate.

He must be new.

>manufacture ritualistic terrorist attack
>get rich off the insurance
>perform rituals on ruins
>get rich off building the memorial
>add a reminder of the holocaust on said unrelated memorial

Sure whatever call me new.
I legit hadn't ever heard about this because we never talk about it and this is the only place in the world that accepts as fact that kikes did 9/11.
This is like a fucking PUNCH IN THE GUT FUCKING KIKES CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>If you only knew how bad things really are

Reminds me of Evangelion

Whole thing was a ritual.

Buildings stood for 33 years. Designed to mimic Boaz and Jachin.

9/11 = IXXI

Attached: jachin-boaz.jpg (545x416, 55K)

this

Happy Hanukkah goyim

Attached: F528583A-A96E-4154-AE13-E3A6A4E9B159.jpg (1752x2045, 1004K)

ALSO THIS!

I don't know if anyone else gets this vibe but I really want to plug an i7 into those slots

>A FUCKING KIKE DESIGNED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER MEMORIAL
The US is home to 49% of all jews in the world, what did you expect? Remember, all americans are kikes.

>all americans are kikes.
....wat.....

Attached: OilyIdealGrouse-max-1mb.gif (240x157, 292K)

Ahahah u pricks always get me in a good mood.

>One World Trade Center
>One World
PSA One World Adoption was a scam agency involving Jeff Kafsky, father of one of the Marjory Stoneman kids

Kek.

looks like cpu slots on a motherboard.
kike amalekite fake jews truly are fucking
terminator robots.

Attached: 1543460737834.jpg (1024x819, 500K)

Wait till you find out about the flight 93 memorial

>never forget
but then the terrorists win
they'd be much more pissed off if we forgot
at the very least didn't mark the areas with fucking holes in the ground

Attached: 1526128384124.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Fug

Hahaha fucking epic m8

Crimson pill me on this please. What are the tells that this was ritualistic rather than just political? I know it was a Jewish/CIA/PNAC/globalist plot but I thought it only went back a few years of planning to the time of PNAC. Got any links to read or vids to watch? Just when I think I’ve got to the bottom of the rabbit hole, the bottom drops out.

i agree, this is going too far with memorial bullshit
and the project wasn't managed properly

based and redpilled

lost, fucking hilarious

Hi guys. I’ve been a Freemason since 1998. The World Trade Center represented the 2 pillars. The memorial represents water gates.

kek
you defiantly didnt get past the first 3 degrees

What am I supposed to be seeing?

Very astute, user.

Note too that 9/11/2001 was exactly 10 years to the day after Skull & Bones Poppy Bush's famous "New World Order" speech.

For bonus symbolism points, consider where the homing devices that guided the airframes to strike were placed on the towers.

Attached: Tarot - Tower.jpg (220x377, 33K)

Now consider the symbolism of failed mini-nuke neo-9/11 Las Vegas (which occurred on Yom Kippur).

Attached: Site of the Sacrifice.jpg (1024x512, 201K)

Attached: 1543180332283.jpg (125x98, 2K)

Attached: 1530081112698.jpg (2095x1495, 698K)

Commemorating Jews sacrificing the innocent for money and power.

How fitting.

holy fuck lol

Attached: 1511144832172.jpg (240x251, 24K)

What? We talk about Saturn and kike shit all the damn time.

Attached: BB-18.jpg (435x525, 166K)

Nice thumbnail

Attached: 1539504399573.gif (487x560, 898K)

kek

Attached: 1538677555842.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

Yeah, but real information gets intentionally drowned out by shills and bots flooding the board with dreck (as the /mlpol/ event exposed). Just be glad another person managed to sift through the sea of shill shit and found it.

Attached: mlpol.jpg (1624x791, 74K)

DON'T BULLY THE FROG

>he thinks Jews did 9/11
It was obviously Saudi Arabia you dumbass

>saudi arabia isnt the same thing as israel
how new are you?

>Saudi Arabia
No it fuckin wasnt, it was a ragtag team of rebels from the Balkans all the way to Afghanistan. Most arabs are materialistic scum
and im glad we're killing most of them, red pilled Arabs make the best leaders Osama, Alzawahiri, Khaled Mohamed etc. But the majority of good Muslims come from the Balkans and the Caucasus

>Jewish/CIA/PNAC/globalist
Repacking Freemasons that worship Kabbalah

Pentagon started construction 9/11/1941
It is 77’ high, was hit by flight 77, 77 minutes after takeoff, on the 77 meridian.

Twin Towers designed by Emery ROTH
One World designed by David CHILDS

Buildings were hollow mostly.
Empty on the day.
No planes.
No one died.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZh8rckCTzc

Attached: F84C9435-E2A1-4430-A95A-A05D24FF9DEA.jpg (194x300, 18K)

I like you

>we

Attached: 08A0A360-ABCB-493D-B87C-BDD042A2CD70.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Any more insider info?

Of course it was.
It's a couple of intel sockets.

Attached: LGAWTC.png (300x168, 109K)

This is revenge for what happened in Egypt. THe Jews never forget. The world will burn, but they will have their revenge.

No planes, interior pyro, dummies filmed in 2000 falling, controlled demo, cleanup crews were standing by.

What happened in egypt?

well of course what do you think you stupid fucking retarded mutt

Attached: Alvin K. Hellerstein - 911 Conspirator.jpg (530x411, 63K)

so perfect

For fucks sake

Attached: 1543608564175.jpg (750x910, 449K)

oh yeah, check out The Crescent of Betrayal

Nothing, but psychopathic narcissists never let reality get in the way of their masturbatory victimhood fantasies.

"And we would have been Pharaohs too if it weren't for you meddling goyim!"

Attached: Happy merchant (small).jpg (263x192, 16K)

There was also a way disproportionate amount of kikes who died on 9/11. The sand niggers must have known this.

Attached: cube fags.jpg (1280x915, 287K)

this

NY and LA will be the first to burn.

Attached: 2387456.png (1161x772, 1.58M)

The twin toilets,fitting memorial

Attached: 1542194543601.png (438x309, 20K)

It fucking points towards mecca

crescentofbetrayal.com/

>When the American people said no to this attempt to plant a giant Islamic flag on the crash site, the Park Service agreed to get rid of the Islamic symbology, but they didn't. They only disguised it with a few irrelevant trees. Every particle of the original Crescent of Embrace design remains completely intact in the Bowl of Embrace redesign:

Attached: Crescent-BowlSite-PlanSideBySideJPG.jpg (600x281, 61K)

>Twin Towers designed by Emery ROTH
Nope

Yamasaki received the World Trade Center commission the year after the Dhahran Airport was completed. Yamasaki described its plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the surrounding Wall Street area." True to his word, Yamasaki replicated the plan of Mecca's courtyard by creating a vast delineated square, isolated from the city's bustle by low colonnaded structures and capped by two enormous, perfectly square towers—minarets, really. Yamasaki's courtyard mimicked Mecca's assemblage of holy sites—the Qa'ba (a cube) containing the sacred stone, what some believe is the burial site of Hagar and Ishmael, and the holy spring—by including several sculptural features, including a fountain, and he anchored the composition in a radial circular pattern, similar to Mecca's.
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

Attached: p8290001s.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>A FUCKING KIKE DESIGNED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER MEMORIAL

I think there's more than one guy in the Mossad.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

The Israelis and Saudis are partners, like cooperating Mafia families each ruling their territory.

Their one true god is Money.

Attached: 1543721450645.jpg (1024x683, 148K)

yup
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

Attached: lel.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>missed the opportunity to have 4444444/2000
DISSAPOINT

Flight 77 hit the pentagon...

Attached: for ants.gif (50x28, 45K)

Kikes designed your whole country idiot

11 years to the day (GHWB NWO address in Congress was 9/11/2000). Also, 11 years after 91/11/2001 (22 after aforememtioned Bush 41 NWO pitch) was HRC State Dept. & Co's Benghazi/Ambassador Stevens fiasco. (((Coincidence?)))
What happens 33 years after Bush 41's New World Order speech?

Attached: thats-a-negative-ghost-rider.jpg (400x400, 58K)

That wasn’t a plane more like a missile?
Unless you mean (((flight 77))) (((hit))) the (((pentagon)))

Attached: E510CFEF-0E84-4CA1-AF16-AB87A660806D.gif (337x262, 182K)

no one die .. exept the 3k in 3 building 2,372 U.S. military in foreign country, 100k afghan and millions of displaced + all those killed by ISisrael and all that for implementation of "greater" Israel .. no one die

Attached: LarrySilverstein.jpg (481x329, 61K)

kek I believe it

Kek

Over 1 million Iraqi civilians also

Attached: 1451071D-28BA-4F74-9AC8-C95BB370837F.jpg (707x613, 186K)

Wait until you find out the Israelis were also behind killing a SITTING AMERICAN PRESIDENT (JFK) over the Dimona shit, even Mordechai Vanunu (the guy that was tortured and jailed for leaking the existence about the Israeli nuclear program) admitted it was common knowledge among intelligence circles.

Damnit i love you guys, i wish we had an organized army

Faggot the firm was Emery Roth & Sons. Of course the jap is going to do the real work.

Oops, a painful off-by-one error. Mea culpa, and thanks for the correction.

Lord have mercy on our sinful souls

by pure coincidence the inventor of Nano-thermite is also a Jap ..

Madeleine Albright, when questioned on CBS about the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children from American sanctions:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

Not talking about the wars, talking about “the attack”. No one died. All those victims are fake names. It was like Sandy Hook.

No shit

Attached: 1507280324369.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Some search hits for that speech list it as being 1991. I got a little numerologically obsessed with this particular 9/11 occult factoid circa the Benghazi event, so I think I'm correct (probably reported it as being 1991, too, at some point). Really makes you think!
I think I recall Freeman Fly or maybe elsewhere that ground was broken at the Pentagon on a September 11th, too (I'm not sure if any othe dedication ceremonies or other significant building dates can be attributed to the WTC site, vis-a-vis that date).
goccuk321.blogspot.com/2012/02/secret-occult-of-saturn-worship.html

Attached: mgwtcsaturn.jpg (896x662, 108K)

911 report and their models were full of BS
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: 1543557170465-pol.gif (320x240, 2.47M)

Kek good one

> No one died
Disinfo right on time. Acknowledging the fuckery of 9/11 doesn't require you to go full-retard. People died. Maybe not as many as the government claims, put people, and specially firefighters, obviously died in the "collapses" alone. You really think the kikes behind it gave a shit about the lives of the firefighters? Why would they spare them when none of them are Jews and their death would only help (((the cause)))?

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

but insurance is also owned by jews so who jewed who

nothing to see here

Attached: IMG_7870.jpg (309x400, 54K)

designed to keep the wound open and fresh for as long as it takes for america to clear the way for zion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafsa_bint_Umar?fbclid=IwAR3b0Df5arMOK8oUQTsxAU0YAn5SNoUQXqLTZGJLBvdto31QW1-dQvhFHuA

coincidence?

Attached: WorldTradeCenterMemorial.jpg (600x544, 120K)