Negative sex

Is anyone else here disgruntled by sex?

I’ve had sex before, and it was very underwhelming. Now, seeing how heavily pushed sex is in modern times drive me fucking nuts. Newspaper articles about how to hook up on Tinder, open relationships are becoming more normal. I hate how it’s automatically assumed that EVERYONE is out having sex. There are articles and TV stories about “Your sex life” implying it exists for everyone. Or “When YOU hook up, do this!”. Shit like that is ruining the world.

Fuck me. Sorry for the rant, but I’m very frustrated

Attached: D24CAE70-6DF0-4161-9872-F4A561B223F6.gif (228x236, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ieJ95P0md0
youtu.be/X0CkDRLOQz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree OP. Sex really isn't the most important thing in life. It's really awesome to do with someone you love, but sex for pleasure with temporary acquaintances is not a big fucking deal. Fucking millennial boomers I swear to god

Attached: 1507883420566.jpg (713x670, 224K)

>It's really awesome to do with someone you love

I had sex with someone I love and it was still underwhelming.

It just seriously drives me fucking crazy how PUSHED everything is in today’s world. Obviously sex has always happened, but today, it’s really like in your face. Everything today is sexual. Fucking everything, even ice cream bars.

Or on the topic of casual sex. That is more normalized than ever now. It’s literally pushed in TV, social media, and the newspaper as the most normal thing now. “Everybody is hooking up!”

It's called psyops. These people murder human beings for oil, what makes you think they aren't going to throw a pussy tantrum when some people start seeking an alternative to working with people whose system is so shitty they need to lie to get people to consent to it? Don't give spoiled useless faggots power over you. Nothing changed, and it's the same world it was five years ago, the Celebrity Race, the "Master Race", that runs on human attention like little fucking faggots just spends 90% of the time baiting the attention of everyone who doesn't give a fuck. Just revert back. Use system restore and go back to a better save because these fucking con artists are a virus.

Remember - random groups formed a thing called the Status Quo Klan. There are blacks Asians rednecks gays Christian's women men terrorists etc. They play this game like they are all fighting but the truth is they are all losers who worship objects. They use things like fake elections, news, pissing contests, super bowls, etc to rally their army of zombie faggots. They are all the same fucking person, and if you are one of those people who just likes to explore life and create your own path, they will do everything in their power to destroy you. Sex sex sex sex fame popularity money money money ... Who the fuck cares? Im worried about evolving. I'd rather focus on learning how to regenerate limbs or something useful. To kill the Status Quo Klan, find anybody who forced their faggot name into your life like Ronald Crump, and ignore them. Watch how fucking fast these burn away. These people have no power. They jerk off to human suffering and have no stake in advancing humanity. It's safe to assume that they aren't even human, because I developed the ability to feel another's suffering at like age 2 because I was like ok im this and I want to go forward. It's impossible to not feel a connection to somebody going in the same direction as you, so their pain becomes your pain.

The thing is, it really does appear that this has become normalized in society. Where I work, except for the married people, everyone goes out and hooks up. Men and women. They are so casual about it too. As if it’s any normal thing. Just today i was working with a female. She’s a good worker and all, but she seemed tired all day so I said “you look like you didn’t get a lot of sleep”. She tiredly replied “yeah I didn’t. I went out last night and hook up with some guy, I left his house early this morning but forgot my phone and had to go back.. I just want to sleep..”. Like wtf, is really sleeping with strangers just the most normal fucking thing now?

Like. Imagine just walking down the street and the first person you bump into you you say “hey, can I sleep in your bed tonight? I’m tired”.

Sex is pretty whatever. I'm assuming it's much better with someone you really care about. I agree that our society really oversells it, and the idea of virginity/losing virginity is the stupidest shit. I feel like it makes so many people believe that they're going to be a different person once they get their dick wet.

Hit up LGBT, theres a general for people like you

I’m not gay, trans, or asexual tho

vocaroo.com/i/s1ieJ95P0md0

>these people have no power over me, so here's a 500 word rambling angry rant about how I walked away from it all
>also everyone is the same except me, I'm *~difffferent~~*
Get off the computer and do your homework so you can spend study hall taking a nap instead.

>it’s really like in your face. Everything today is sexual. Fucking everything, even ice cream bars.
Sex sells.
>Or on the topic of casual sex. That is more normalized than ever now. It’s literally pushed in TV, social media, and the newspaper as the most normal thing now. “Everybody is hooking up!”
Everybody IS hooking up, where do you think you come from?
Your mom probably wasn't a virgin before your dad and the same goes for grandma

Yeah, I feel you man.
I stopped consuming conventional media a long time ago because of this shit. Well, that's ignoring the fact that it's trash to begin with, but...

The problem is that there are people stupid enough to believe it. Well, maybe not stupid enough, but naive enough.

Seems sometimes like you can't just meet and talk to people normally without going through social media. I don't really care much for it.

Stop being such a dramatic cunt and get over it. No one gives a shit if you don't like sex. Sex isn't ruining the world you plebe. People aren't hooking up more now than any other point in history, society just isn't forcing them to hide it as much anymore. Everything you complain about could be solved by not being a little bitch and just living your life.

>Your mom probably wasn't a virgin before your dad and the same goes for grandma
bullshit

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

hahahahaahah you idiot that's because no one would go out and say it even if it did happen

>Your mom probably wasn't a virgin before your dad and the same goes for grandma

Sex within relationships is not “hooking up”

>Sex sells
Does it?
I mean I know the saying, but have people actually researched it to see if it works? I see naked women in underwear commercials a lot of places but I would never buy female underwear.
Seeing a pretty girl giving head to an ice cream doesn't make me want to get an ice cream. Does sex sell anything other than sex?

>ice cream

Rule 34 is real.

youtu.be/X0CkDRLOQz0

>masturbate at least three times a day compulsively
>sensitivity is at a permanent low during sex
>ruined every chance Ive had at a relationship because I can never finish
>would stop but every time it happens when I least expect it, I get lonely and horny, and the cycle continues

>>sensitivity is at a permanent low during sex

It’s like this for me too. Though, i can cum from sex. But even tho i will ejaculate, the pleasure sensation is pretty weak

here we go again. same shitty stats over and over and over again. can someone ban this faggot already

drecks untermensch

>yes, the sources show something completely different, but they're all lying
Excellent argument.
>I don't like this sourced opinion, ban it!! MODS
Pathetic.

Virginity has nothing to do with this thread

Why is every single post I see from you an attempt to make yourself feel better for being a virgin
You really are delusional if you dont realize your opinions just stem from insecurity, you are just a crab in a bucket denouncing sex to salvage your broken ego
You know good and well that all this shit would go out the window the second an attractive woman offered to have sex with you

It's just consumerism. Sex supposedly sells and brands use it to market themselves as fresh/cool, spirited, tender, you name it. You pay disproportionate attention to it because it irks you on a more personal level. Start noticing how many ads are relating to food and how many places there are to eat different kinds of food, and it'll start dazzling you in no time as well.

There being much more prominent marketing and much more options to e.g. produce a program relating to people's sex lives doesn't mean the interest is new. "Free love" was a huge thing in the sixties/seventies in many places and if you look at literature from the 20th century it also deals with sex disproportionately (and not nearly as often in committed relationships as you might expect).

If the human race weren't obsessed with sex we would've died out by now. The main difference is the sheer number of options to broadcast it.

Man, sex is weird.
Like on one hand, it's fucking sex. But on the other, it's just sex.
Fuck sex.

No, fuck people who do sex!

Sex, procreation the only biological purpose a living being has. Not important.

Ok mister cyborg, robot or spirit being, maybe not for you but for fleshbags it is.

>not addressing the content
Even if this were true, it wouldn't affect the information I present.
>You really are delusional if you dont realize your opinions just stem from insecurity, you are just a crab in a bucket denouncing sex to salvage your broken ego
That's a lot of assumptions. I can't do anything to convince you otherwise, of course, but I'm quite assured of myself in this regard. As I said, I only asked out one girl so far, and was politely rejected. No harm done. If you're trying to peg me as an incel, you should look somewhere else.
Further, I would argue that all the people who pile onto my sourced posts in favor of waiting are the ones who feel threatened--I'm coming in here, berating people, and categorically denouncing their lifestyle as wrong. It would be naive to not expect any backlash. That doesn't mean the backlash has any merit, though, as repeatedly evidenced by the lack of sources or often even basic arguments.
>You know good and well that all this shit would go out the window the second an attractive woman offered to have sex with you
No. I'd be pretty disgusted by a proposition out of nowhere, and if anything it would be likely to cause a major spergout in the other direction--I'd finally have direct power to make a whore feel bad, she'd have given it to me.
I promise I'll tell Jow Forums if such a thing ever happens.

I like the phrase, "The guilty man always calls for his innocence." Like people are surprised when the cheating girl tries to soften the blow or when the manwhore tries to say it's 'because of X, Y and Z.'

You either choose to be degenerate or you choose to be something else
Also can we drop the
>if a girl offered sex you'd jump it!!!1
meme already? Like just because there's a ton of guys on Jow Forums who do 99.99% of thinking with their benis and not their brain, doesn't mean every single one of us has the mental processing power of a fucking manual pencil sharpener

Once you realize that our modern sexual apatite has become perverted and that the modern association of sex with good will, frankness, and humor is a lie, the better off you will be. We live in pagan satanic societies, and really we always have. However, we now have more access to it than ever before which means it's shoved in your face way more. Just try to ignore it and go on with your life.

>Just try to ignore it and go on with your life

I do try. But it’s difficult when you’re around people who show you pictures of all of these beautiful women he meets.

God, yes, absolutely 100%

It's embarrassing how fixated people, particularly dudes, are on sex. Like I almost want to shake these people and be like hey remember when you were a kid and had actual hobbies interests and drives that weren't in any way connected to some prime animalistic need? You just liked stuff? Remember that, when you were a human being and not a mindless zombie?

And the way people hang their ego on it, too. I'm great because I don't have sex! I'm great because I have sex all the time! Dudes are so bad about that. I don't think they even enjoy it *that* much, we just like the notch under our belt. It's a pure ego trip.

Like I don't mind sex. Sex is fine. But it's like, holy shit, it feels like you're the only normal person at an anime con or something. Like yeah cool okay Goku's cool or whatever but can we please stop talking about chakras or whatever the fuck for five fucking minutes Jesus Christ fuck my ass dude piss inside of me my guy gouge my eyes out bro FUCK

I think this is an addictive personality issue. Im the same way.

I’m not a promiscuous person. But with the way things are in makes me feel bad about myself because I don’t have many experiences. It makes me so fucking mad. I’m an alright looking guy, i am healthy and take care of myself. So I have had people say to me “you need to take advantage of your body NOW! When you get older you won’t look as good!” “Don’t waste your youth!”. It literally makes me feel like i’m in the wrong. But I think hooking up is degenerate.