Girlfriend lost her virginity to several guys

Right before we met my girlfriend visited her neighbour's house. There she got drunk, very drunk, and more or less agreed to have sex with both the guy who lived there and everyone else present. She was undressed and made to lie down on the couch, and they had their way with her. All older guys.

The next morning she woke up with a blanket over her. You can imagine the smell down there from what happened. She hurried home and hit the shower before anyone noticed anything. This really, really hurts my ego, and I can't help to think about it when I go down on her. How do I deal with this?

Attached: necklace_by_faile35.jpg (1024x671, 197K)

Her past is certainly a factor. Consider it, and don't over think it.

Boy this thread is gonna go places

That's dark, man. I couldn't deal with that.

>and more or less agreed
lets be honest she knew what she wanted when she got there

Its pretty sad that your girlfriend got drunk and was raped by several guys and your priority is your ego.

I'd dump her desu, thats bound to give her psychological problems that you don't need to deal with

Virgin girl here
Help me understand OP
Is the problem that she's not a virgin anymore, or is it the amount of guys? Aren't you having sex with her now? Don't you have a history of your own? I really don't understand

Attached: lu0fAACm1ulbvuko1_1280.jpg (1200x627, 246K)

This girl was raped by several older guys, and you make it about yourself? She doesn't need you in her life, just let go and don't talk to her again.

Holy crap I hope I never get faggot like you as my first
T: 23yo kisless virgin autistic woman

this is some really low tier bait. pretty negative topic too

esl here, desu there might be some people who can put up with that and move on, but personally i'd be unable to do so, if i were you i would just find another girl.
Frankly you would be better off not knowing about the past of your so next time.

Would you lick a fleshlight that 12 dudes have used Y/N

>rape
Seriously?? I’m pretty sure this girl knew exactly what she was fucking doing. She agreed to go to a house where she KNEW she was going to be the only girl. Give me a fucking break. And let me guess..it’s the men’s fault that she drank alcohol. Whatever happened to people being responsible for their own actions
OP...we don’t have all the details of what went down in that house, but I would dump the bitch. She’s a slut and damaged goods. If you choose to continue with her, then screencap this post, for when she cheats on you. I’m warning you now...

The girl certainly isn’t marriage material. Just dump her man.

>Seriously?? I’m pretty sure this girl knew exactly what she was fucking doing. She agreed to go to a house where she KNEW she was going to be the only girl.
You're talking about it as if it were the same as parking on a railroad track and expecting a train not to come.
>And let me guess..it’s the men’s fault that she drank alcohol.
No, it's the mens fault they stuck their dicks in a drunk girl.

>more or less agreed while drunk
That's rape. Those guys had no right.

ITT OP replying to his own thread. Don't come posting here just for validation of your broken opinion. You won't find respectable people here that will actually agree with you.

Attached: 1344470602870.jpg (413x395, 80K)

lol she sounds fucking gross OP, enjoy catching hep C

>Don't come posting here just for validation of your broken opinion. You won't find respectable people here that will actually agree with you.
In his defense, it's going to be hard to go down on a chick that you know for a fact had ~10 older guys nut up in there at the same time.

Break up and move on.

Stupid cuckold.

She's a slut, my son. Bail out and cut your losses while they are still manageable.

>Still pretending to be not OP
This is gold.

Sorry but I can't relate. Too bad your life is hard.

literally every girl does this but most wont admit to it. Just forget about it and move on.

I’m not OP, douchebag
>girl goes to house with multiple guys
>she’s the only girl
>chose to get drunk
It’s not fucking rocket science. It doesn’t take a fucking detective that she went their with sexual intentions of her own

Non-virgins are statistically more likely to divorce you and I don't know your preferences but I wouldn't want my dick where other dicks were before me.

No one right in their mind could blame you for breaking up.

best larp I've read today

Just out of curiosity, did she make the first move on you before the relationship started?

Attached: 1525579326550.png (244x244, 78K)

>raped
Found the femanon

You don't understand. This is literally not how girls think. This is how guys think. A girl will literally go there for just booze and convo, she doesn't see an all-guy group as a possible ganbang.

Source: am grill

qt koishi

Attached: 1400775745038.jpg (900x900, 350K)

You have to be assertive and pretty confident in yourself if you want to find a virgin girl. Luckily for me, I found one. I had a gut feeling and went for it. I urge other people to do the same.

>You can imagine the smell down there from what happened

I smell bait.

Sluts are crafty desu

>ghihi there are 5 horny guys here and it's obvious this means sex if I let it happen
>right, I have a drink prior to the sex
>now I can be a slut and say it was rape

Some girls genuinely are sluts that just enjoy sensory pleasures.

>qt koishi

Ty

>he agreed to go to a house where she KNEW she was going to be the only girl.
OP never said that. You pulled this out of your ass and inserted it into the story so it would fit your narrative. Additionally, being the only girl in a house isn't even remotely consent to have sex.
>And let me guess..it’s the men’s fault that she drank alcohol.
Strawman. Its the men's fault that they all coerced an intoxicated girl into group sex. If someone gets robbed its not their fault for owning a wallet, idiot.
>Whatever happened to people being responsible for their own actions
If you'd like to explain how having too much to drink at your neighbor's house is at all equivalent to being at fault for being put on a couch and raped by several men.
Do you honestly not have any working knowledge of consent or do you actually believe that being intoxicated in a room with several people of the opposite sex equals agreeing to have sex?

Wow...I believe you 100%. Girl or not, you’re full of shit. Do you really think that girl are innocent angels. Lots of them are just as horny as men

I'm not OP. I'm How is that kind of sentiment weird

What else would you call several dudes having sex with a girl too drunk to consent?
I can tell you don't know much about 3D women or the way they think.

How do you know they coerced her into sex?

>it wasnt my fault I drank so much that I made a bad decision to stay

Let's go down this same line of logic. If I get my boss blackout drunk and con him into signing a blank check that I then make out for $400,000 and then cash it, that means he intended to do so the entire time? Nah m8.

It's not about horny. It's about the continous mindset that guys have -> sex opportunities everywere. This is also why guys will often think girls are hitting on them when that's really not the case.

Anyone with a brain would know that is extremely likely to happen.

I swear the worst quality about women when it comes to decision-making is the tendency to get so caught up with their feelings that they avoid using their brains.

>Anyone with a brain would know that is extremely likely to happen.
People who aren't Jow Forums users tend to have things called "hope for humanity" and a tendency to give "the benefit of the doubt," as in they don't immediately assume every single person they associate with will immediately take advantage of them the moment the opportunity to do so prevents itself.

i dunno man a group of older guys who want to get a (underage?) girl drunk and run a train are at the vert least in the wrong ethically

t.bluepilled

see

OP said she "more or less" agreed. I mean, use your common sense and put yourself in the shoes of someone drunk out of their mind, sitting in a house with several people larger and stronger than you who are trying to have sex with you. Secondly, OP said they "made her" get onto the couch, meaning she didn't exactly lead them to the bedroom, not including the fact that she was too intoxicated to be the ring leader of this whole group sex plan.
Nothing you're saying is at all justification for raping an intoxicated girl. Its a really shitty move to sit around and play monday morning quarterback to someone else's rape. Yeah, sure she could of made a lot of decisions to avoid it but the ultimate decision to rape her came from them and them alone.
The containment board exists for a reason. Again, you're either completely autistic or willfully ignorant if you believe that in any universe being drunk and in the same building as people of the opposite sex is anywhere near equivalent to consent to have sex with them. You're also completely ignoring the fact that OP himself said she "more or less" didn't want to do it. Common sense says that if you're with your buddies and a completely hammered girl in your house is super hesitant to have sex with all of you you don't. fucking. do it.

Its like you know absolutely nothing about being a decent human being or you're just so eager to shit talk women you're willing to pretend like you don't know what morality is when its convenient to your Jow Forums narrative.

Those are simply people who are more emotional. Just because I happen to be here doesn't make me a socially inept autist.

"Hope for humanity" is simply naivity, especially in this particular situation. Look at the bigger picture sometime. People are inherently selfish, and a lot of people who enjoy socializing and drinking have pretty impulsive behaviors.

If she is really so naive to get herself in that particular situation with no intention of getting fucked she must be some sort of airhead.

I'm aware it's not how girls think you fucking retards. I'm saying it's still naive to think in this manner because things like this happen to other people all the fucking time.

OP just break up with her. As for you other sluts...stfu

Attached: F5C95B96-B873-4A0C-8BA6-933634F12387.jpg (612x1088, 87K)

You don't know humanity very well if this surprises you.

Then lets agree that the decision to get drunk and go to a house full of guys is nowhere near as morally repugnant, "naive" or as disgusting as having sex with an apprehensive, intoxicated girl with a bunch of your friends and think thats okay. Its not that there isn't anything she could've done to prevent it its that your first instinct is to criticize her ability to not get raped and not the people who made the decision to rape her. That's a great moral failing on your part.

>You don't know humanity very well if this surprises you.
Being surprised is not the same as being sad. L2Read.

Trust is for the foolish and the dead.

Fair enough. Seemed like you were surprised as well, but perhaps I read into it too much.

It's naive, and I do not give a fuck what your argument is. Take a look around you, people betray and take advantage of each other all the time.

It is naive, but it's not disgusting unless her intent was to get fucked by a bunch of guys. This was avoidable, but not everyone percieves events the same way. I understand that.

I think it was a stupid decision and that's it, and therefore I consider her a naive person. I don't know what her intentions were because I have no personal relationship with her; I am criticizing her decision, not her.

This is almost guaranteed bait.
>be a whore and get drunk surrounded by older men
>raped
She knew exactly what she was getting into. I'm not excusing the behavior of the men in any way, I'm just saying she is the same kind of worthless degenerate they are. She wasn't "raped", anyway, she was retarded and made retarded decisions which were then exploited by the goobers she willingly got drunk around. Everyone involved deserves a bullet.

I'm not OP, and everyone knows this
>inb4OPwithoutatrip
Yeah, do you really think I have a gf?

>That's rape. Those guys had no right.
It's not, legally it is treated as such, but Western laws are fucked beyond belief in this regard. Rape is a forcible act, and when a whore goes alone to get drunk surrounded by men she doesn't know, she is just as guilty as they are.
>You won't find respectable people here that will actually agree with you.
Go back to tumblr, this isn't an echo chamber, and in any case your idea of "respectable people" is just anyone you agree with.

As someone who has gotten absolutely shittered as the only woman in a house full of equally shittered male friends without anything even remotely similar to this ever happening, it sounds like she just did exactly what she wanted. How you perceive that kind of a person is up to you.

>She wasn't 'asking to be raped by going alone to a house full of men.'
>She just made the decision to fuck them.

Attached: 1490587492938.jpg (234x215, 6K)

Don't cut yourself on that.
And he wouldn't have to worry about any of that if they weren't rapists.

>and I do not give a fuck what your argument is.
Debating 101, people
learn from this guy

Attached: 1408573689481.jpg (1300x1734, 255K)

*she

The only thing I think is that at the very least she should do is learn from it in order to avoid being put in this situation in the future.

The bottom line is that she made a stupid decision that she could have avoided if she was not as trusting of others. I'm not saying its objectively a character flaw, but in this situation it was certainly not helpful.

>expecting logic from Jow Forums users
But his point was that the argument about rape or not rape was irrelevant, because the girl was a fucking moron. That's his point.
It's like walking around Harlem in the middle of the night with a bag of money and no gun.

Oh I will. Then I will be crawling in my skin.

There's a lot of assumption here that she neither wanted nor enjoyed it; That sex is something thrust upon women rather than something that they choose to do.

I don't think she was being naive and let those silly boys have their way with her. She wanted to do it and now regrets it.

>she is just as guilty as they are.
are you actually retarded

Attached: n9tFUig.gif (245x243, 1.91M)

Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

No. She went to a house full of men she barely knew and proceeded to get drunk. She is human garbage, as are they.

And if someone I considered an acquaintance treated me with that level of paranoid suspicion, I'd consider them an asshole.
>There's a lot of assumption here that she neither wanted nor enjoyed it
If that were true she'd have been sober. Checkmate, atheists.

Anyone who is the slightest bit educated on the effects of alcohol would know that after a relatively low BAC level (~.03) would experience a loss of inhibition when they're drunk. Even for people who aren't educated, anyone who pays the slightest bit of attention to their surroundings would know that people do dumb shit like have sex and flirt with other people when they're drunk.

Yes, my point was that she is too naive and trusting of others. The problem here is human nature, but you can still take steps to avoid sketchy situations and take precautions so that you aren't taken advantage of by bad people.

>The problem here is human nature, but you can still take steps to avoid sketchy situations and take precautions so that you aren't taken advantage of by bad people.
The issue I have with your line of thought is that it doesn't take the stance of eliminating the actions of bad people as a problem.

Again, you spend an entire post criticizing her ability to not get raped and not even once mentioning how infinitely more fucked up it was that a house full of guys decide to rape a drunk girl. You can frame your bullshit as realism all you want but it doesn't negate the fact that playing monday morning quarterback to someone else's rape without at all acknowledging at all that the decision to rape fell on the guys who did it makes you a giant piece of shit.

>The bottom line is that she made a stupid decision that she could have avoided if she was not as trusting of others.
Your point is stupid. Any amount of things could be avoided if humans didn't trust each other but that's an asinine way to live and its irrelevant when we're talking about who is at fault for the pain and suffering inflicted on others. The people who did it are responsible. 100%, end of story. You are also unaware of the relationship she had with her neighbor. Most rapes are acquaintance rapes. If the moral of your story is "don't trust people that you think are your friends not to rape you when you're drunk" then you're an idiot.

Clarification; you're quarantining rather than eradicating. Instead of going after the people who would do such things to people you're telling people to stay away from them.

I share his thoughts more or less, and I can tell you that I would be perfectly happy with executing the "bad people" in this situation. That category simply includes the whore, it doesn't exclude the """rapists""".

You can't eliminate the actions of bad people because they lack a conscience. They don't give a fuck about you or your feelings.

>Your point is stupid
No, you're fucking stupid. If you can't figure out how to avoid potential dangers in life you're genuinely a fucking airhead.

She wasn't fucking raped.
>"don't trust people that you think are your friends not to rape you when you're drunk"
That's exactly it, don't get drunk and put yourself at the mercy of others, especially not when there's a whole group of male strangers. The world is filled with worthless trash.

Your entire point is morally repugnant and contradictory. All of your vitriol is aimed at people who trust and not people who commit acts of violence. I mean, where would this world be if all of our energy was criticizing people for being victims and not holding people accountable for the fucked up things they do? There's something deeply wrong with you.

>If you can't figure out how to avoid potential dangers in life
If you think that having faith that someone you know isn't going to rape when you go to their house is being airheaded you need to toss yourself off of a cliff.

>Your entire point is morally repugnant and contradictory.

The world doesn't work this way. It's not a fucking textbook where everything is logically consistent.

>All of your vitriol is aimed at people who trust and not people who commit acts of violence

People who are trusting are naturally weaker people. They are easily taken advantage of by others.

>I mean, where would this world be if all of our energy was criticizing people for being victims and not holding people accountable for the fucked up things they do?

Yes, where would this world be if we were able to accommodate stupidity?

Both are held accountable. I simply said the girl is naive and should use this experience to not be so naive and trusting of others to avoid a situation like this happening again.

I am not excluding the rapists from their wrongdoing you fucking moron.

People have sex when they're drunk all the time. Jesus christ, have you been out of your fucking house or at a party? People cheat, people act like sluts, etc. This is due to the loss of inhibition.

Go the fuck outside.

>Your entire point is morally repugnant
Found another guy who doesn't understand morality.
>All of your vitriol is aimed at people who trust and not people who commit acts of violence. I mean, where would this world be if all of our energy was criticizing people for being victims and not holding people accountable for the fucked up things they do?
It is a waste of energy to spend time verbally condemning the actions of incorrigible degenerates, that's why you simply punish them and remove them from the gene pool if possible. But you can change how people deal with degenerates--that extends to questions of trusting them, tolerating them, forgiving them, and so on. In a world where everyone trusts and forgives degenerates, even holding laws equal, I can guarantee you will have a far greater problem with the actions of "bad" people thus emboldened than if you called out anyone enabling them.

She got drunk around a dozen men. Undeniably retarded.

You think I show this outwardly? It's just something to keep in the back of your mind. The fact you call it paranoid suspicion shows me you think in extremes. You see only the black and white. You can look out for yourself without fearing everyone.

Congratulations, you're not an airhead.

>The world doesn't work this way.
You keep saying broad things that don't mean anything.
>I am not excluding the rapists from their wrongdoing you fucking moron.
You absolutely are. You've posted several times crucifying this girl for not knowing that someone she thought she could trust was going to rape her and nowhere in your line of thought did you introduce any sort of statement of condemnation or mention anything about culpability for anyone other than people who are "too trusting" until just this very moment.
>Yes, where would this world be if we were able to accommodate stupidity?
Can you explain to me how thinking you can trust someone and then being betrayed by them is stupidity? Do you know how human interaction works or are you just playing stupid to avoid admitting that your entire opinion is dogshit?
>People have sex when they're drunk all the time.
If you think that people having sex when they're drunk is equivalent to being raped by a house full of guys you need to toss yourself off of a cliff. Your statement "people have sex when they're drunk" is also irrelevant to what I said.

>You keep saying broad things that don't mean anything
You must be really oblivious to the wrongdoings people commit to each other constantly. Do you not think that people are capable of manipulating you to do things out of malicious intent? Are you really so blindly trustworthy of others that you just do whatever they ask without questioning their motives? If so, I feel sorry for you.

I've certainly done it. I've been caught up in the heat of the moment of things and have said/done things I regret. Everyone does. The problem with applying principles of logic and morality regarding people is that not all people are logical or morally upstanding.

>You absolutely are. You've posted several times crucifying this girl for not knowing that someone she thought she could trust was going to rape her and nowhere in your line of thought did you introduce any sort of statement of condemnation or mention anything about culpability for anyone other than people who are "too trusting" until just this very moment.

Because she is too trusting. She's a retard for doing this and bringing this situation upon herself, and they're scumbags for taking advantage of her. It's a bad situation where nobody wins. How about that?

>Can you explain to me how thinking you can trust someone and then being betrayed by them is stupidity? Do you know how human interaction works or are you just playing stupid to avoid admitting that your entire opinion is dogshit?

It's always a possibility that someone will pretend to like you with the intention of using you or stabbing you in the back. Keep these things in the back of your mind.

>If you think that people having sex when they're drunk is equivalent to being raped by a house full of guys you need to toss yourself off of a cliff. Your statement "people have sex when they're drunk" is also irrelevant to what I said.

How do you know if it's rape or not? You don't know this girl either; you don't know what her intentions really are.

>You've posted several times crucifying this girl for not knowing that someone she thought she could trust was going to rape her and nowhere in your line of thought did you introduce any sort of statement of condemnation or mention anything about culpability for anyone other than people who are "too trusting"
>not addressing something means you're against it

>Can you explain to me how thinking you can trust someone and then being betrayed by them is stupidity?
Trusting someone in a situation that can easily be exploited is most certainly stupidity. For example, you're a retard if you give a friend who is struggling financially joint access to your checking account. The amount of stupidity depends both on the magnitude of the possible betrayal and on the amount of trust deserved vs trust received.
If you give a bunch of strangers (who by default shouldn't be trusted with anything more than borrowing a pen) an opportunity to gangbang you by willingly getting drunk around them, then you are a top-tier moron, without exception.

>If you think that people having sex when they're drunk is equivalent to being raped by a house full of guys you need to toss yourself off of a cliff.
It wasn't rape, and you need to be more creative in your insults. Never use the same thing twice in one thread.
>you can have sex when you're drunk, but if you regret it, it's rape

Attached: 1512302937924.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

>You must be really oblivious to the wrongdoings people commit to each other constantly.
That irrelevant to whose responsibility it is not to rape anybody.
>She's a retard for doing this and bringing this situation upon herself,
You're a cunt. Kill yourself. I'm done talking with you.

>How do you know if it's rape or not?
What else do you call a group of guys having sex with a girl too drunk to consent? This conversation is going nowhere if you don't even know what rape is.

What if at the time she wanted to do something like that and deliberately put herself in a situation where she would do something like that and regretted it afterwards? I had a fuck buddy who told me she slept with a lot of guys in a short period of time to "have fun" but felt disgusted with herself afterwards.

In the future when she has a boyfriend she may even lie about this to avoid making him scared or afraid that she would do this again. It's called emotional manipulation, and I know for a fact girls do it. It's natural to be afraid or suspicious of someone who has been placed in a situation like this.

What if her situation is something similar to this but she is emotionally manipulating OP by saying it isn't? You don't fucking know. I know you personally wouldn't but here's a newsflash: everyone doesn't fucking think like you.

We don't know if she's telling the truth or she's lying. That's likely to be one of the many reasons why OP is scared.

The only thing you can do is be more suspicious of others and their intentions. Avoid placing yourself in risky situations that provide little benefit to you in order to prevent horrible situations like this from happening to you.

I know what rape is. I also know what a lack of foresight is. Both were involved in this situation.

>nonarguments
>t. emotional normie
Rape isn't just the absence of clear consent, that's leftist newspeak.

>You're a cunt.

And you're a mentally handicapped fuckstain who is incapable of addressing another point of view.

>Kill yourself.

Calling me a cunt and then telling me to kill myself because you're unable to grasp the point I'm trying to make? You must be a model citizen.

>I'm done talking with you.

Likewise.

>19541832
Presumptive bitch. You will read into, and see whatever you WANT to see. Consider that this isn't even direct testimony, it's 2nd-hand.

>she doesn't see an all-guy group as a possible ganbang.
Of course not, but of course if she knows the people she will know if it's a possible gangbang or not. And if she DOESN'T know the people, holy shit wtf was she thinking. And the answer is: She probably wasn't. Being a dumbfuck and hurting yourself doesn't you throw everyone around you in jail.

>What else would you call several dudes having sex with a girl too drunk to consent?
What if the guys were too drunk to consent? Did she rape them?

BUT ANYWAY, the OP's actual issue is his ego at having a slut for a girlfriend.

Either you can A) Accept that she has a slutty history (which probably mean accepting that she's more likely to cheat on you and/or get drunk and bang a bunch of dudes. or B) Ditch her and go find someone with stronger moral fiber. Just be prepared to not get any until after marriage.

she literally consented to getting drunk alone with a bunch of men and having a train run on her, so its exactly like parking on train tracks. Except she knew the train was coming so she lay down and opened her legs for it like the whore she really is.

no the retarded girl coulda just chosen NOT to go to the house ffs, her fault

>You can imagine the smell down there from what happened
Is there a smell from sex that I should know about?

But yeah, break up. Any girl that has sex with a bunch of guys in exchange for alcohol is bad news.

Attached: 1518259297532.gif (450x338, 246K)

8/10 b8 m8

Attached: 1487226771805.png (665x1182, 1.19M)

Break up with her. You should have ghosted her from the day you heard this to be honest. It obviously wasn't rape you fucking sociology experiments. She chose to fuck them, and no self-respecting man would want to have anything to do with a girl that consented to a gangbang. She's permanently damaged herself, you don't need to suffer for that.

>pic related, it's her getting gangbanged, or how i myself imagine it. -OP
Shitty bait son.

Don't for one moment consider that she is telling you the truth.She could have been banging for years and just needed a story to elicit sympathy and explain her non-virginity.

Assuming you felt you had a future with her in 20-30 years time when you have kids and she has taken to various crazy thoughts and behaviors, you can look back to this moment and think - I wish I had done XXXX

what that XXX is could be a couple of things. Get her in therapy. Prosecution of the parties involved will be an easy into the therapy line but what you are looking at now is either fixing this, or leaving her.

I know some would say 'fixing her' isn't your problem but in years to come if you stay with her, she will torture you for what those guys did.

Man up man.

>raped

His slut gf knew exactly what she was getting into.

Your comment is complete bullshit.