>we’re both constricted and polite
>hand her the money and start bagging my things
>she's moving frantically
>this makes me more anxious
>now I’m frantic
>get the fuck out of there
>wonder if I scared her
>post on Jow Forums about it

Well, at least I got impressive quality at an impossible price.

Attached: D968F637-DEC8-4F76-AD4B-0C7A252F6AD7.jpg (600x450, 63K)

I've never seen a cashier sitting in the chair

This isn't your diary. What do you want advice with here

Maybe he wants advice with the situation he posted about, Sherlock.

then answer the fucking question moron
what kind of advice are you even asking for?

Hey, why don’t you find something better to do than grief me and my thread?

Just letting you know your thread is pointless

To a shitheel who can’t make inferences, maybe.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Gauging cashiers is often difficult because they're literally paid to be nice to you.

On that note I'm hanging out with a cashier so it's certainly not impossible (although I frequent her place of business so it wasn't a one off encounter)...

Practice talking to women everywhere so you don't tend to sperg out.

Okay here's some advice:
stop acting like such a sperg at the checkout line
she has already forgotten about you.

The last time I was there, an item flipped off the shitty conveyor belt and shattered on the floor. The cashier, a different cashier, said she wanted to hurt me. I just leered at her, and contemplated telling her manager, until the transaction was over.

Why are you so angry?

>said she wanted to hurt me
do you mean the different cashier said that she personally wanted to hurt you or she was saying that the original cashier wanted to hurt you?

A different cashier threatened me, facetiously. People around here can be very weird, and that’s why I was wondering if Cute Girl being frantic had anything to do with me or not.

could be just outbursts from stress of job. still, probably shouldve taken it to her manager. frustration is understandable but threats like that are just immature and dont really help anyone. and idunno, she couldve just been over-caffeinated or possibly on some other medication. no way to truly know unless you were to ask her

oh, my mistake, didnt properly read your post and process
>facetiously
disregard like half of that post lol

damn reading this was PAINFUL

Cute Girl may have been on drugs or something. You’re right, the only way to know why she felt that way is to ask.

Maybe I need to be more West Coast about things. I always assume that strangers think I’m ridiculous and will feel agitated or disgusted if I ask them a personal question.

It was worth telling the manager, but that cashier’s life didn’t need to get any harder. Also, what if she was the manager? Ecks dee.

Cute Girl looked like a living doll or something. She had sparkly makeup.

There was this cute cashier the other day, she basically looked kinda like the op described, but she this huuuuuuge boobs.
And yes, I didn’t stare at them, why? My field perception is good, I don’t need to look directly, and I masturbated the other day so I was kind of in an asexual mood.
The thing was, she actually was in the opposite, she wanted the D, she wanted my penis D cock.
So I was like “why she is looking at me so much?” Like smiling and really expecting me to say something, you know, kind of those visual cues that you only get with peripheral vision and have to process.
I was lazy and as I said, asexual mood, so there was nothing for me to loose, trying when you don’t want something is actually not hard, since you aren’t nervous about fucking it up
So I looked to her eyes and was like
“You look cute”
She looked at me, for a second and her smile just disappeared.
She just said “stop posting about me on adv you fucking fag”
She said in a creepy way, and then I just looked puzzled
“What?” I said, she just nodded and said goodbye.
Now I’m here, wondering, is this the same girl you encountered op?
Nah, it doesn’t make sense

>g-guys i saw a girl t-today and sperged

fuck off

Is that pasta? That’s terrifying.

Welcome to Jow Forums.