How do you break up a long-term relationship?

I don't want any bullshit about why/how I shouldn't do that.

There is a guy I want so badly. I know he likes me too. However, what's getting in the way of even the possibility of dating is the fact that he is in a relationship. Apparently it's been going on for 2 years. I know she must not be very fond of me, because he used to always respond to me and like my replies back to him. He even used to openly flirt with me. I get the feeling she noticed, was pissed at him, and told him not to talk to me. Maybe even one of his dumbass friends opened their big fat mouth to say something about it. I don't care. I miss him giving me attention. Without it, I feel ignored. Even his friend ignores me now too.

I don't know what's so special about his girlfriend. Her voice is fucking annoying, she has mediocre talent at best, and I saw a photo of her yesterday. Oh my fucking god, does she look average, and dare I say it: even ugly.
Especially compared to me. I'm by far more beautiful in every way compared to her. I would worship him like a god. Instead, it seems like he has to do everything for her. She probably wouldn't even have friends if it wasn't for him.

See, unlike her, I don't *need* him. I *want* him.

Even his dumbass friend hit in her and he drunkingly admitted to having a crush on her to me. It broke my fucking heart, because at the time we were dating. But of course, I guess I'm not her, so I didn't matter.

I feel so used. Why the ever living fuck was I dragged into the taken guy's life when he already has it all?

I am beautiful. I have nice hair, I have a nicely shaped body, I can speak 4+ languages and am learning more. I'm knowledgable in a variety of topics, I have a degree, I'm open minded, I'm loyal, and I have plenty of talents. In the bedroom, I would do anything they wanted.

So why is it that some asshole toys with my feelings instead of making the right choice? He should choose me!

All I want is his kindness and affection. Why doesn't he choose me?

Attached: abrokendoll.jpg (276x183, 5K)

did it ever occur to you that despite having all those things, you're just a massive cunt? plus you're larping on Jow Forums so you can't be that great.

>boy if it ain’t the 1022039473946th I’m better than his current girlfriend but actually I’m a roastie whore post then I don’t know what is

Nice bait it almost mad me mad

Made* me mad lol

It isn't fucking bait, this is how I honestly feel.

Nicegirl. Literally a female neckbeard it seems.

op are you mentally well?

fuck off

This is clearly some shitty bait, but on the 1% chance that it's not, you're a narcissist and the reason he doesn't want you is probably because you're a cunt with a shit personality

>open-minded
>can't come up with any reasons the guy loves his gf

Did NONE of you read how he flirts with me and how he used to love talking to me?

Of course, NONE of you will blmae him for the feelings he gave me. He likes me, so why doesn't he choose me?

Because you're a neckbeard larping on Jow Forums

blame*

a classic edgepost

well done

I'm actually not, idiot.

tits AND gtfo

Wow. All those skills and looks and he still doesn't want to break up with an average girl for you. This post must reveal the tip of the cunt-ice berg that is your personality.

Nice b8 m8

I like flirting with girls I have no interest in actually dating/fucking. Gives a real ego boost. Then I go home and take my girlfriend to pound town.

He's probably doing the same to you.

This.

If you're this beautiful and talented, but he still isn't interested, he must really be in love with his current girlfriend.

You sound like an insecure bitch
>I miss him giving me attention
Grow the fuck up

You sound exhausting.
There is no deserve.

Maybe he realised you were this much of a nightmare and decided to stick with his current woman

He probably seen your needy Jow Forums posts and realized what a fucking lunatic you are.

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LITTLE SHITS. I WILL HAVE HIM AND HE WILL BE MINE. HE LOVES ME AND I KNOW IT. FUCK YOU GUYS, FUCK OFF YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF COMPLAINERS

I believe in you, Broken Doll.

You will have your man. After all, I can feel your desire over miles of electromagnetic transmitting. However, don't seek answers here. This is where the herd sleeps. They don't like it when someone does a bad thing, such as stealing another woman's man!

Try more obscure forums and communities. True, they are fewer in members and less freqented, but a woman with your level of desire should have a needed patience.

Good luck. Also, if you are interested in taking the power for yourself, read The Satanic Witch. You might just find it useful.

wew lass, calm down.

I thought this was bait, but you're just a cunt.

Attached: Laugh stop.jpg (400x460, 69K)

>Wants to paint herself as a BPD manipulative bitch so that the boy can dislike her and the other girl can fuel that

I don't know how you people manage to remember to breathe without a significant margin of error

Because you were obviously not the right choice. Get some perspective and grow up.