>dumped him two months ago
>fine for the first couple weeks
>now starting to regret decision
>won't text him because i know he'll ignore
>stalk his YouTube since that's the closest i can get

How did I move on Jow Forums?

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7K)

You move on moving on hahahaha
We all regret our decision sometimes, but you have to be responsible for them, if not, then why are you even taking decisions? C’mon, just stop being a stalker piece of shit, get a life, you maniac.

I'm trying my best.

you're retarded

I asked for advice not insults.

Well, fuck, I can’t give you my conviction right? Just assume the decision and accept it, if you can’t do that, what advice do you even wanna read?

This is why I dump bitches before they dump me, you dig what I'm saying? Real nigga shit. Usually, it's best to dump them before Christmas, valentine's or their birthday.

Honestly. I just want him to talk to me

going to need to know why you dumped him after 5 years of dating to really understand the situation. Seems weird to do it after so much time just to feel like you shouldn't have.

Idk.
Um, just didn't love him anymore, lol.

>why did you dump him after half a decade of dating?
>idk LOL

Ok this is either a bait thread or you're retarded. Either way you should probably fuck off

I love him still.

What do you mean by love? Do you miss him or just his presence ?

Now firstly if you broke up with your ex for 5 years. The time margin upon the two months is relatively short considering the amount of time the two of you spent together.

If you are legitimately regretting your decision, the worst thing you can do to yourself is by watching videos of his YouTube since it results in your self-obsessing over his not necessarily superficial projection of character but rather skewed. It's going to project you into a hole of self-depreciation and longing for him.

Whilst you were watching his YouTube you would've still had the opportunity to start some sort of narrative to get your foot in the door. Because once you have yourself at least in the back of his mind, It will plant a seed of narrative.

Now, it's completely reasonable if you don't want to continue with him in an intimate relationship but by leaving someone empty handed results In a perception of an entirely ruined relationship by its end result.

It's not easy I'm not giving you much advice or telling you what explicitly to do but the approaches you can take. Advice is something that would be said just so you could stop whining about an issue but I would rather give you a comprehensive approach.

So you can still be firm on your boundaries and intentions, however, leaving a relationship with such a dead end wouldn't result in the best result of either character.

Best of Luck,
user

user here again,

If you really like your ex as a character and an actual person your time frame will slowly shrink by each consecutive day. By showing your resilience you take the damn initiative yourself and get in touch with him it's going to demonstrate that your relationship in the long run really meant something to the both of you. Take the opportunity and change your outcome you can help each other out 10 fold just by at least reaching out to him.

both

Bump

>I love him still.
Love is nothing more than a mix of sex and attention, so you miss either of them.
If you miss him for physical reasons like sex and cuddling, then find someone new.
If you miss him because you don't have anybody to talk to or to share opinions, thoughts, then meet new people.

great advice =P

Why did you end it?

You should have a guy lined up before you dump your bf unless he beats you then you take off and never look back

Get rid of everything that reminds you of him. Pretend he doesn't exist, and that you were never in a relationship with him.