GIOYC - Get It Off Your Chest

I guess I'm starting one of these now. The other one reached bump limit.

Attached: keep-calm-and-get-it-off-your-chest.png (600x700, 44K)

I fucking hate being so goddamn alone despite being perfectly god damned functional in day to day life. Nobody suspects a god damned thing.

No gf

Attached: 7137.jpg (567x437, 30K)

Please respond.

Tell them that

Why can't things go well for once? Why when I need something to happen like I want it to and put effort in making it so, things seem to fuck up in the most magical fucking way.

I just can't handle this right now and really wish I wasn't so alone. Sometimes I just think about how easy it would be to let things off like this if I had a wife or something but I don't, so hopefully Jow Forums will give me a decent audience or at least better than the rest of the sites I visit regularly.
I'm not really looking for advice about the situation itself; its fucking done but now I have to cope with the embarrassment and anger.

So I went up to the corner store today to get cat litter, which I accidentally spill on the floor and kind of make a gesture where I try to look for a way to remedy the situation. Of course the cashier who I've seen around for years before even though I don't really talk to him much (and he doesn't talk to me much) tells me to "just leave it", but the must've been having a bad day or misinterpreted the situation or something, cuz even though I frequent this store and even though it was an accident and even though I'm 1000% sure he knows me by face after even being introduced to him by another employer I happened to befriend, when I tried to get another bag and pay for that one, he points to the door in front of a whole line of customers taking not just the second bag of cat litter but also the candy I was trying to purchase that day.
For some reason, he just couldn't acknowledge it was an accident and told me to go buy my cat litter elsewhere, even though he doesn't know my situation.
I feel bad, because this is the first time he's ever treated me this way and I didn't just intentionally drop the bag there to force him to pick it up.
Not to mention I didn't really handle it well enough my self. I had an opportunity to handle this differently, but instead I got angry and cursed him out.

Man.. I can't deal with these stresses right now. Now I have to only go to that store when that guy isn't there.
And I was already feeling bad from all this incel shit and my birthday coming up. Now my cat doesn't even have litter...

I mean I guess it is partly my fault for dropping the litter. I don't know...

I'm awkward and always kinda felt bad and overly conscious of the fact that I didn't communicate with this guy as much as other cashiers. Sometimes he just... looks upset so I guess he really is just unhappy or doesn't like me for some obscure reason or something.
I can't imagine Seven Eleven is a great place to work at.
But I mean... I wish we could've handled it differently. This fucking sucks.

I hate myself for never noticing and being more aware of my amblyopia.
Now if my good eye is damaged I’ll always see just everything out of focus. Fuck
I read I can improve it to some degree but not that much, I’ll try that

I feel like I'm cursed and slowly getting desperate.

I reached a point where I just can't find women.

In my university there are mostly guys

My friends are 90% guys

I don't know and am afraid of approaching women randomly

Gym is full of chads

My hobbies are male-oriented(cars)

And tinder has given me nothing but flakes and rejections

Are you saying you should go for a guy? Become gay?

Can't. I've got to be strong.

Maybe I'll haunt you or something, I don't know. You might die before me though, so if you do, give me a passing high five or something.

I can't until they respond.

Distract yourself and then they'll respond.

You didn't sweep it up or anything?

Eh, it's whatever man. Sometimes, you've just got to have a bit of humility and laugh it off. Think about what you'd do if something like that happened again, and you know how to handle the situation the next time shit goes down.

If you really feel that shit about it, you could go in and get the guy a can of pop or something, and just explain/apologize properly.

I'm gonna fap less next week.

>You didn't sweep it up or anything?
How would I do that without a broom? It was a whole bag of cat litter and the broom is stored with the employees. He didn't wait to see if I would sweep it up to tell me to leave.

Guess I'll be distracting myself for years.

Shit, that's not good...

It hasn't even been a year yet, chill.
I still have a few days.

Oh got confused which user i was responding to. Well you'll be alright.

No, I'm saying that where I go there are mostly guys, and I want to meet women.

Oh got it, sorry!

Well, you could've like slithered along the floor or something, I don't know.

I'd have probably ignored him, and just asked him between customers if he had a broom. Then again, I don't know if I'd call my mentality kindness, really. More that I screwed up, so I'm going to make it right whether they like it or not.

I'd actually gone to 7-11 today, and this guy came in behind me to apologize about some indiscretion or other that had occurred another day, and the cashier just gave this guy the most emotionless look I've ever seen, and turned around and ignored the guy. It was kind of depressing to watch. The cashier was just kind of like that, though. Not really great at communicating. The point being, the guy tried to make it right, you know? Sometimes, that's all you can do.

Thank you for making me feel guilty and ashamed about not having a driver's license.

Thank you for making me feel guilty and ashamed for not having a part time job while I'm in college.

Thank you for making me feel guilty and ashamed about my video game addiction.

Thank you for pushing me to be someone better. We'll never get together romantically, but it's nice to have someone like you in my life.

Trapped in a sexless marriage and literally the only thing I want is someone to be attracted to me. I don’t care if I never have sex again but I CRAVE someone desiring me.

I get that school and your family is stressing you out, but stop taking it out on me. I don't like feeling like I have to be on my tip-toes everytime we talk because your mom made you upset again or school isn't going well. Guess what? Everyone deals with those things! You only ever apologize after you've been a complete bitch instead of learning how to recognize the signs of an episode coming on--it's getting old. If you want us to get married, you have to work on your shit pronto.

I don’t like my haircut

My keloid scar mix with my fucked up teeth have cause me to become a forever virgin, and it sucks cause I know I am not bad looking, been told I was cute plenty of time at my campus. I just cannot do anything about my self confidance with these scars that never go away but always come back with more, and being too poor to afford braces. Early 20s is suppose to be the time to live it, but for me I am a prisoner trap in my own body. Why am I stuck with this yet nobody in my family have keloids?

Should I feel upset with myself that I would embrace "outdated" gender roles if it meant finding serenity?

That's a problem I've been seeing for a very, very long time, myself included. There is absolutely no need to assign a gender to any behavior. Be yourself and be true to yourself. That's what matters.

When someone asks about your sexuality, simply tell them that "I'm just me", which is what you are.

I had a very similar issue, was single for 18 years, nearly all male friends, university classes nearly all male, it got to the point where I had given up on trying, when on a night out a friend introduced me to the most amazing girl, we clicked instantly and started dating, she gave me the best 5 years of my life, after a few years due to financial issues I had to move in with her and her dad, now she broke up with me because I would come back from work and do more work until it was time for me to sleep to do it all again the next day, she thought this was because I didn’t find her attractive anymore so I didn’t want to have sex or go out as much, I told her recently that it was because I wanted us to get a house or flat together and I wanted to propose but she doesn’t feel the same anymore, I ruined it.

The point I’m getting as is, hang in there, the one for you could be just around the corner and when you find her, hold on with everything you’ve got, make sure she knows how much she means to you.

Fuck it is so hard to cope when everyone I know and see dont have this crap, summer is here and I cant even wear a tshirt anymore, cant even go to the beach. Fuck I just want to have a normal body like everyone else. One chance in life to be happy but I get fucked over by keloids that never knew I was prone too until my senior year in HS and keep on reeling his ugly family unto my body.

Been with my bf almost 3 years. I would have hoped we'd be exchanging "I love you"s by now. I'd do anything to hear those words. I told him I loved him and he responded affectionately. But I feel starved.

No, you should not.

I think I am mostly just afraid of feminists since they seem to be dictating how women should be behave in the West and any women caught outside of what is deemed “socially acceptable” are ridiculed for their decisions. I find it funny how feminism was suppose to be about freeing women of such gender roles allowing them to pursue their dreams yet they only ended up replacing such gender roles with newer gender roles.

I had osteomyelitis and now have a huge scar on my leg from the surgery, even when it was covered up I’ve always thought that as soon as someone sees it they’re going to run a mile so I thought there was no point in even trying to look, I met this girl through a friend who I just couldn’t pass this chance up, I was so self conscious it took me months to not be overcome with anxiety any time it looked like me might have sex, the first night we did, I told her about it and she wanted to see, showing her I could not stop shaking, it was like I was having a fit I was that scared, she touched it gently and asked if I could feel anything, I couldn’t, she leaned in, kissed it and told me she loved it because it had a part in making me who I am, I knew I loved her before but that was when I knew I wanted to be with her forever.

So hang in there, there is someone out there that look past that stuff and just see you for you.

I held myself back from being what I wanted to be so I didn't lose friends and family and to no-ones surprise, it wasnt worth it. I ruined my life because I was too scared to try and too stupid to know it wouldn't get better.

I can only hope, but keloid scars are the worst type cause they form everywhere from just about anything, I recently have 4 formed on my forearms from ingrown hair though small it is noticable, and 4 on my left back and 9 on my right upper arm to my shoulders. I can only hope honestly but right now I am feeling extremely depressed basically on the edge right now I just want to vent but no one to vent too.

god damn you must be desperate. i can't imagine how terrible you two communicate if you haven't even talked about this yet lmao THREE YEARS

Why can't you try to reconnect with your friends and family? Surely you can have both if you really wanted.

I have tried to keep a platonic friendship with you for 2 years. You had publicly stated that relationships were not something you were interested in, so i backed off. Two years is a long time to hold emotions in. The night i plan to tell you how i feel about you, you let me know that you suddenly have a boyfriend. fuck me, right? Ah well, missed my chance. I hope things go well with him

i love my best friends ex girlfriend

Oof. That's a little close to home.
Well, life only goes forwards from here. Sucks it happened, but at least you've got a definitive answer.

So when I go out, I get a lot of people asking me if they can follow me on Instagram. On one hand it makes me feel pretty cool, but at the same time I kinda like having it be pretty private. Of course, I can just block anyone that decides to be a douche, but honestly it feels like every time I go out someone thinks I'm cool as shit and wants to keep in touch with me. Idk why, but it just feels weird. I'd rather it be people I'm close with, or at least dance with.

Why don't you make the first move.

>Please respond.

i lost my mum last year and feel hopeless everytime i get anxious or upset
i also cant handle being around my fiances family
because they are horrible and don't want to change
but also can't accept it
i am constantly frustrated about the way they act and i know i can't force them to change but i want to

I work at circle k which is the same.
If his life is so low he has to work there he is probably depressed
T. Depressed

If you still love me, then why did you leave me?

Hey, typical racist Jow Forums user here, my girlfriend has embraced that it is best for the children to grow up with a mother to protect them and teach them. I would give anything for a mother like that instead of a feminist. You are very smart.

It's a dude who roleplays as a chick, user

Just say you don’t have one

i love you please show me you love me back instead of just using empty words, why do you say you love him sososos much and he's so sexy but I can't even get a "ur cute" at aall

Attached: 1524769930953.jpg (403x403, 31K)

bisexuals partners are selfish and never want what you have to offer, they always want something that you can't provide
yet society acts like its ok and that we should be ok with bisexual partners cheating to release their urges

i hate my bi bf

Why did you wait for so long without saying anything?

Well this is awkward

My environment in which I was raised really reflects the kind of people I get along with and feel comfortable with. I grew up in a pretty "grunge" household. Really poor, wore pretty standard goodwill shit and all my friends were pretty similar.
Nowadays I'm doing better financially and I have a better sense of fashion. I'm a straight A STEM student who taught himself another language. Yet, I find it a bit difficult to get along with middle class, somewhat good-looking white guys. The most normal American you can think of. It's always the poorer guys who are a little off or the braniacs who are below a 5/10 and are the son of an Indian doctor or something.

Not that I'm complaining about my friends, I just wish I could get along with everyone.

Jow Forums posters are fucking retarded
That feels better

Third wave feminism is about the difference in women (first wave was women=men, second was women are better at some things than men but not as good at other things). It encourages any choice women can make in life, whether it be a standard mother in a nuclear family or a girl who likes to sleep around but not settle down.
They hate gender roles in the sense that there shouldn't be one single gender role for women (and men, really), that they can choose one out of many and still be treated like a normal human being.

So, you don't have to worry about it.

Okay, so I'm very ugly and not financially independant yet.

How can I stop thinking about hitting on women ?

I can without a doubt say that there is not a single girl out there who will like me now.

Lastly, I'm not sad about it but I do want to know how to stop wanting a gf so much.

Attached: -sze_rtd1.png (445x250, 158K)

>pic is clearly not me.

This recent hot weather is taking a toll on me. My energy feels depleted all the time, simple tasks require an unreasonable amount of motivation to achieve. Constant headaches and everything feels sweaty. How do people even live like this?

Fear, probably
Abandonment trauma.

I don't think I know what to do. I'm pretty sure I hate my family, the ones that I'm living with, but for some reason, I just don't want to tell them why. I've basically confined myself to my room and only come out to grab myself food and stuff, but I don't interact with anyone bar one exception. My mom's been trying to get me to talk about what's going on, but I just get so mad so easily whenever she says anything. It's because I've got at least one problem with each of my family members, and I've had outbursts where I yell about it, but I'm getting the feeling that people just dismiss it as crazy talk and conclude that I haven't said anything.

But where do I fucking go from here? I've been coddled by my mother for way too long so I hate handouts and would rather do things myself, but I know it's not that easy. I just want to move out so that no one will ever bother me, but I don't know if its best to cut off ties with everybody. My mother who I still love is the one making me question it. I sure as fuck don't want to interact with my brother or aunt ever again. The shit each of them did in hindsight didn't really seem like big deals, but if I get super fucking pissed just from remembering that then it must've hit me hard. So far I've just been studying another language thinking I might be able to go back to school and do something, anything with it. I just don't know.

Wake up, and woke in the morning. Then sometime around noon till 2pm they take a nap. Take a 'siesta'. Keep drinking lots of cold water. Also if you work in the sun, make sure to wear a large hat, like one of those big straw ones for shade. Once it cools off, you continue with work.

In short water is your friend.

I keep getting serious urges to knock certain people at my college the fuck out.

>How do people even live like this?
AC

I don't know who I am anymore. I alternate between hateful and depressed, yet I yearn for some sort of genuine love and connection. Deep down I want to be the good guy, the hero, but I feel like the villain. I try, so darn hard, but... and I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the future, of what it'll bring and what I'll do. I've always had a Savior/God Complex, and some days I act as if I have to sacrifice everything to save everyone. Do horrible things to fulfill my goal, yet I... I don't even know what I want. I don't like where the world is heading, yet I cannot make any sense of the warring "voices" within me. What's wrong, what's right, what should I take a stand for?

Attached: 1515705208245.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I've always had the same problem.
Truth is that you're never always going to be correct morally.
My advice is this, if you're not sure about something, always go with your gut feeling. It is never wrong.
Deep down you know what is the right thing to do, but you need to dig down beneath all the other thoughts to get there.
Don't listen to your heart, love and hatred will always screw with your moral decision making.

But my gut feeling is always telling me to be the biggest bastard I can, user. I hate... I hate people. Certain, people. I wasn't like that, I was... normal, I guess. But as time went on I just started hating, and being paranoid. Yet, I don't feel as if I'm wrong, per se. I feel bad, for thinking those thoughts and yet... I feel that it's my role to shoulder that burden. If I make the hard choices, then others will be spared. I'll become a beast, so that others won't. I know I'm right about those things I hate, I just... being ignorant and "good" felt better. I felt like a human being, I had friends and could find joy. Now everything bar the "mission" is hollow. And some days I wonder whether I'm wasting my time here, trying to control, and worrying about, things I shouldn't.

I'm seriously tempted to cheat on my fiance this weekend with a domme woman. I know it could go wrong and ruin my life (not to mention the potential guilt I'd suffer for years) but I'm so turned on by this other woman that it's incredibly difficult to say no and not give in to my desires.

Somebody talk me out of it...please...

Rub one out and then ask your fiance to do some dom on you user. Jesus; keep your damn boners in check. How are you so weak willed?

you know those 600 lbs. people who can't get out of bed anymore? you'll be like that but on the inside. the domme will almost certainly turn into someone you'll get fuckin tired of anyway because that's how it always goes. Not to mention the drama will waste your ass and drain your energy, it's just not worth it. Grow up and start thinking long term.

I'm trying to better myself and trying out a healthier diet now, I exercise regularly, not much but still, enough to be happy with myself. I'm committed more to my hobbies, I do well in college.

But I can't help but feel lonely right about now. I have friends but they all live far away and the rest either work or are not around now because they've finished their final exams and already moved out of town so I'm stuck by myself. I still have a few days of college ahead of me but I feel that once they're done I'll feel extremely lonely and thats really affecting my well-being despite my efforts to make things better for myself

I feel lonely and miss my old online friends. How do you make new online friends?

Then break up before cheating on your gf you literal subhuman?

I pity every woman who ends up with such a '''man'''.

Not good.

Not good. Not good. Not good. Not good. I don't know what to think right now. Hey, at least she likes me too. But oh god.

This was my post

I appreciate the comments...I'm trying to control myself and focus on long term life etc....just having a weak week

I check my facebook everyday for a message I'll never get. It's been months. Pathetic!

Attached: 1446778451223-0.gif (230x230, 2.12M)

Maybe message them first?

>I feel lonely and miss my old online friends. How do you make new online friends?
Try to reconnect with them (if possible), if they aren't willing to talk to you anymore find a hobby that requires online social interaction. Join a community that suits you and slowly acquire friends.

3 years? Got.damn.
I would be honest with him and tell him how you feel. If he doesn't love you, that really sucks but why be with someone that doesn't love you back?

I am a failure. I should dump my ex now current gf. I should go back to my country. I should try to marry and breed with a white girl.

every girl that I ever had interest in and tried to date has either just been out of a relationship and can't decide what she wants, just isn't "ready" for a relationship, already has a boyfriend or her boyfriend is one of my close friends or someone just fucks it up for me.

Its like the universe is teasing me constantly for never having been in a relationship. She initially comes after me, then when I show interest she bails because "I'm not ready for a relationship" or "I've just been out of one" or once when things actually went well, some cunt spread a rumor about her and told her it was me and she hasn't spoken to me since. I never met a girl that was available and into me all at the same time and its frustrating because it really makes me anxious to go out of my comfort zone to make a move on the girl and it always ends the same

That's how this started user. I practically spilled my heart out and got ghosted.

Attached: wonderwall.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Try to get It down to zero times a eeek

Went 5 months straight without porn or fapping. Broke it twice in the last 4 days, felt enormous shame and sorrow shortly after. I was making enormous progress in my day to day life without doing it either. Can't be too hard on yourself... pick yourself up and start again... but still it sucks, wonder what went wrong

Talk to your spouse about this. Be honest. You two were attracted to each other once, what has happened since?

>outdated
>95% of the population embraces their sex roles and takes them seriously

You tell me, are they outdated?

I guess you can't have the highs without the lows. I can't go on though. I've been strong a very long time but I wasn't given a fair chance in life so I don't have to play anymore.

I really want to break up with my girlfriend but I can't bring myself to do it. I've been wanting to but I'm too scared. She's had a long history of having awful self esteem, mental health issues, and unstable future, and she constantly says I'm the only ray of light in her life. Between her suicide attempts and threats, and her constant mood swings of anger and depression and happiness I've been left emotionally exhausted. I can't bring myself to do anything anymore, the most basic tasks are a struggle.

I want to break up with her but I'm afraid if I do it'll send her down a spiraling pit of depression and she might ruin what progress she has made, or even hurt herself.

What happened?

stupid aspect of nofap is that they make it an all or nothing ordeal. Personally I've been cutting back on masturbating because it led to that death grip syndrome. I could only get off if my girlfriend gave me a handjob and she said she was "surprised" by how hard she had to grip. Thanks teenage years strapped to a computer desk.

Anyways, don't treat it like you have to quit cold turkey. People say that kills your sex drive anyways. I've seen people recommend limiting yourself. Something like once a week. Don't watch porn. Fight your urges to not go to extremes. Masturbation is natural, and kind of important, and shouldn't be treated like it's the devil incarnate.

Yeah I’ve done that she won’t talk to me about sex

Uni is mentally exhausting. I'm so dumb that I skipped classes and the whole semester has gon by leaving me clueless as to how to do stuff the right way.
I have truly bit more than I can chew...

Attached: Crying Skeleton Anatomy.jpg (1200x1600, 255K)

>I shouldn't be allowed in public

Damned if I talk super damned if I don't. Well I'm not even sure about that, I'm probably just as damned if I talk.

I really want to die but nobody believes me.
I'm a game arts student and I was always top of my class, even already had a few job offers for when I graduate. People always tell me I'm lucky and in for a cool future but I'm not.
The only reason I got this far was because I pushed myself really hard. I had to leave my parents when I was 16 because they were physically abusive, so I started living on my own, sometimes working 2 part time jobs and focussing on arts because it was the only thing I knew how to do. Now I'm a year away from graduating and I'm just done with living. I always tried filling up the void by doing my best at school, getting a job etc. But now that my life is settling down I notice I'm still a very difficult person and I'll never have meaningfull friendships or relations. I don't talk to anyone outside of class or my part time job, and I don't find enjoyment in art anymore. Living just feels like a chore. I really want to give up at this point.

Attached: 1521728510436.jpg (1500x773, 441K)

You need to drop out of university now. You're not academic and staying will cause you more stress and cost you more money. You've fucked it.

You can always return in the future if you find something you truly want to do. Hopefully by then you will be more motivated and be in a better mindset.

I believe you. I don't necessarily agree with you.

You have achieved a huge amount in your life, from leaving your parents at such a young age to achieving job offers before you've even finished your studies. You've probably got this far by learning to block out unnecessary distractions such as friends and other social aspects, not to mention the fact you lived in an abusive household probably means you've built a wall to protect yourself.

Hopefully when you've finished your course and you find a job you love, you will be able to use that gratification to realise just how wonderful and talented you are. Going forward, perhaps you can focus on building a more settled life for yourself, completely disassociating from your abusive childhood, in life that is completely independent and created by you.

Over time you will probably find yourself socially, or at least have the ability to start building this up. If you've had to focus hard on your studies and getting this far, chances are you wouldn't have had the mental ability left to go out and make friends as well.

You're smashing it user. Just keep going and things will work out in the end.

I will always be a shell of the person I could be because my parents never got married and split when I was 1, I literally don’t know a life where they are together.
My father put all of his life in to me and then he got married and had 3 kids and we stopped seeing each other for a couple of years.
My mother hates fellow white people like herself and will never give me the help I need because she thinks I am privileged for my skin colour. She married an Asian and has an Asian kid.
I don’t have any help from other family because they are either focused on their own kids or they have the boomer mentality to pick yourself up without any sort of help from family.
I still live at home but have to pay rent while all of my rich friends from high school are partying it up in their fraternities. The worst part is I could have gone to four year university too and took our student loans but instead I listened to my dumbass mother and went to community college, which I completely hated and dropped out ofbecause I hated it so much.
Now I have the motivation to study and get a high paying job but I will probably have go back to the same shitty ghetto community college for a semester at least because my gpa is a 1.75.
Neither of my parents have any money for my college even though I was always told as I boy by my mother that I had a college fund from my great grandmother.
I wrecked my moms car and since she owed 7k on a car worth 6k she decided the best option is to sell my car that her father gave me. So she took it from me and her husband drives it but they will be selling it soon. I have no car, no laptop, no way to get to school, and no way to move out of this house that I completely hate. I don’t want a relationship with my mom anymore. But if I left I would be homeless. I work a shitty shitty cashier job 20-30 hours to week but I spend almost all of the money on food and weed since my mom doesn’t get groceries often and I am depressed as fuck.

Attached: E3A8D919-A903-42C7-A4E4-01C83941705F.png (750x1334, 936K)