Murdoch Murdoch video on France?

Can we be featured in a Murdoch Murdoch video now?
I think we earned it

People arrested say they have "no regret".

A MP has reported the death threats on Macron by protesters
>he is going to end like Kennedy
>I don't care, I will go to prison

8 december protest is planned in front of the Presidential Palace
Far left and Far right are uniting against big banks candidate Macron

well?

Attached: Murdoch_Murdoch.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHqibxlcy8w
youtube.com/watch?v=gPMekbBXPYg)).
youtube.com/watch?v=0tef5xskjqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you deserve one.

Topical MM vids are the worst ones though

That's not what the series is for, it's for big think white pills

They did a video on Germany and England (actually two)

what was the Germany one?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHqibxlcy8w
Murdoch meets the great one in Merkel's prison and deliver an inspiring speech ending by "DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES"

thanks dude, didn't realize they went to Germany in that one

I don't think they were actually in Germany. Uncle A was just in Meme Gulag with Murdoch.

and one on sweden

News outside of here gives the impression the riots are about some green taxation. What's going on exactly?

But to better understnd it you have to delve into France policitcs and History that led to the division between countryside/cities&suburbs.

>living in Paris is too expensive ?
move in the countryside
>unemployement is too high ?
work 40km away
>no public transportation ?
buy a car
>fuel is too expensive
buy a diesel car
>diesel is polluting
we are now taxing diesel
>unemployed migrants in suburbs are hungry
let's give them the diesel tax revenue
>what ? YOU are hungry now ?
well... just tighten your belt I dunno...
>you want a revolution
let's shift our regalian power to the EU

Attached: 1541210514329.png (832x724, 76K)

Cheers.

How do we romanticize it?

Attached: never give up pol.jpg (1144x1148, 342K)

Wait? Is this a protest against Macron or parliament? It’s parliament, right? Most French people love Macron, I thought. Plus, wasn’t it parliament who passed the gas tax not some waving of the wand by Macron?

The next one will be a Christmas one (probably - am not mm). Also, somewhat they like to know what they're talking about. May be too much work, too far off their main track.

Attached: mm-christmas-special-hitler-mug.png (1920x1090, 3.61M)

Would be a good introduction to start by Murdoch and Dr. Murdoch having an argument about French being based or cucked over the last election and then Murdoch-chan remind them about the French SS being the last defender of Berlin.

Some event make them come here, maybe vacation for Christmas. I'm ok for some banter about muslims thug assaulting japanese tourist but be sure to feature as much far right, catholic integrist, monarchist group as you can. Not every body knows it but we were on the verge of becomig a fascist State in 1936.

I think american fantasize a lot (thanks to (((hollywood))) on the destruction of Paris) and it would be a good approach to have a damsel in distress scenario. I don't know... Or you could just show the contrast between Parisian elites jewish bankers (Macron side) and white rural worker class (yellow jacket).

but they came to England just like that, out of the blue (ok it was for a conference)

Attached: schema_2016_site.jpg (1276x900, 1.31M)

Come to think of it, we were on the C-Star crew of Génération Identitaire

Attached: 1534864133006.jpg (1125x612, 148K)

But who is the antagonist of the episode? What situation does the group get into. Do the characters split off from each other? If so who do they individually meet? How do they all come together at the end?

Attached: wha the fuck is even happening.png (2880x2880, 780K)

lol me and my little bro were just watching this one
Hella comfy

>antagonist
Some mansonic jewish sect behind the funding of Macron campaign who is now trying to put Article 13 into effect and bet on their best boy Macron to do it. They spot some memelord coming in France and are afraid. They kidnap one of them and she meets our most famous antisemitic figures and holocaust deniers (Robert Faurisson, Hervé Ryssen, Dieudonné Mbalambala (a nigger but a funny humourist watch this youtube.com/watch?v=gPMekbBXPYg)).

They could try to motivate Parisian to stand up against ZOG but in the result only face our local version of r/the_donald (jvc 18-25) and some hipsters. They decide to split and *some event* make the yellow jacket appear from rural France and storm Paris.

The point of the vids is to show that globalised mega cities like Paris, London, Berlin are cucked into oblivion but the white rural are still here, there have always been here and they are fed up. Much like the base voter support of Trump I think.

Special mandatory appearence : GUD (our local skinhead), GI (you know who they are), AF (young monarchists who fought the antifas during last year blockage against universities), Civitas (catholic integrist who organized a 1 million person protest against gay marriage)

Attached: 1532318090510.png (1135x634, 1.17M)

hmm..ok so who should get captured and who trys to get the locals to rebel but ultimately meet hipster? Do the "people" revolt at the end and is macron destroyed?

Attached: 869e66eec457333694b105a66bdd4c2a.gif (500x273, 894K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0tef5xskjqs
Look, there is a whole illuminati, free-manson theme to get around Macron and his jewish billionaire funders (Drahi, Bolloré, Rotschild, ...)

Dr Murdoch could get captured to aggravate the age difference between the yellow jacket (who are mainly boomers) and the two youngest Murdoch and Murdoch-chan. I liked the opposition between the radical Murdoch-chan and r/the_donald, it would be great to do the same with our moderate right wing version of him while trying to find some local French nazis.

Of course they will have to make Varg appears, maybe even Jean-Marie Le Pen (Marine Le Pen's father) or Phillipe de Villiers (catholic integrist politician who own a medieval amusement parc) if they go in the countryside to find a mythical ethno-state preserved from the city degeneracy.

>Do the "people" revolt at the end and is macron destroyed?
of course

Attached: 1515037344471.jpg (900x602, 234K)

Ill bump. Why not.

Attached: MurdochChan4.png (3240x3240, 1.26M)

Thanks I would be thankful for them just to include a quick appearence in a news on TV.