Be racist

>be racist
>always hated on sand niggers and is vocal about it with friends and family
>start to have on crush on one from work
>start dating and falling love with her
>family is picking up I may be dating someone because I'm going out more lol
>afraid to introduce her or let them know because they are going to laugh at me because I was such a hater
>even my sister used to make fun of me and said that she would laugh if I ended up with a sand nigger

how do I deal with this without losing face?

Attached: 2e315347ef7e94bed453e00d71d40092.jpg (1438x1906, 506K)

don't be prideful. sounds like your family is a bunch of dicks so show them how a real man admits his mistakes.

>how do I deal with this without losing face?
You can't. When you act like a cunt you get a cunt's comeuppance.

Traitors like you are worse than coalburners. You should just kys.

If I were you I'd be more worried about them bringing up the fact you were racist to your new gf. Maybe take them aside and tell them about it before they meet her.

>sounds like your family is a bunch of dicks
For mocking OP for his autistic behavior? Lol, OP is not in the right here. Not to mention that he is still saying sand nigger while having a middle eastern girlfriend.

Don't you have any sense of morality or guilt for saying sand nigger while dating your girlfriend? How would she feel about that? Utterly autistic, you are filth. Not for being racist, but for dating a girl you are disrespecting like that. If you had a daughter would you want her to date a guy who is disrespecting her like that?

First off OP, you don't have a problem if your family finds out. You are a hypocrite either way and it's just going to confirm and signal the people around you that your racism was just hot air, shallow and ignorant. Basically you will look like an idiot.
I doubt you will be able to hide your middle eastern girlfriend, unless you break up with her with which you would do that poor girl a huge favor who hasn't figured out what a loser you are.

You are such a sack of shit OP, why are you still calling her race sand niggers?

How ironic that now you have fallen in love with what you view as inferior to you and now for being open about it, have to face it with your family.

Just dump her, she deserves better than you dickhead.

>it took three posts for this
Absolutely disgusting, Jow Forums is dead. Fuck you, OP.

I'm willing to bet she's one of those fat ones too

Op proving as always he has shit taste

Op here

I wouldn't say I was genuinely racist "racist". more just made them the butt of my jokes sort of "racist"

plus it was more so the Islam ones I didn't like.

Attached: 6072.jpg (1225x735, 156K)

And also, should I come clean to ym gf about being somewhat "racist" in the past about Arabs before I met her?

should I like apologize or something about it?

Attached: Nasim-Pedrad-Feet-2653886.jpg (2400x3608, 2M)

You don't. You eat shit for being a racist asshole and own up to it or dump your girl and move on with your life. Fun fact, if she catches wind of how you generally talk about people "like her", she'll probably dump you anyway :^)

It just proves the whole "racists are just betas who can't get laid" strawman true. We don't need pussy-ass cunts like OP anyhow; they'd be a hinderance to the cause.

>turns out hitler isn't just a sex nazi, he's an actual racist turd nazi
Color me surprised, I don't think I've told you nobody likes you in a few days. Still true.

think about it as purifying her shitty bloodline

If you get too deep into this she'll probably make you convert to Islam, so I would suggest gearing up for that reality if you continue with this

lol sucks to be you m8

most likely not a muslim arab

no never mention it
fuck the family elope

sound advice

alternatively
do not do this. if it gets mentioned, you can throw your family under the buss for being racist

racists getting exposed
what the fuck else is new?

Lmao, just be straightforward and admit that you were an idiot.

Seriously. It's almost funny how so many racist people are that way because they never go outside and their only worldview comes from biased propaganda.

>their only worldview comes from biased propaganda
Yes Jamal, open borders now! A BLACKED Yurop is a Progressive Yurop!

Or maybe if they were better integrated, could get better jobs, and had better interactions with people in their neighborhood they would become valued contributors to society, you stupid fuck.

user, I don't give a flying FUCK about non-whites. I want my country to be white, as it's always been.If you Burgers like seeing all kinds of shitskins around, that's your problem.

Just explain it to them before I trouncing her to them, they will laugh, just laugh with them and admit it's funny. They'll understand and maybe even like you more for it if they're not racists themselves. Also let your girl know about your sandnigger hating past if your family doesn't seem receptive, it's better she know from you than them. Again people will probably appreciate the honesty and let it slide.

>contributors to society
>a nation is an economy

Yeah, that's what she wants you to think, until she casually drops it in conversation one day

Keep us updated on this story. Sounds fun.