Why are black people so cool

twitter.com/carronJphillips/status/1069311636517896192?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-19-10-13-22-64.png (1080x2160, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
youtu.be/0_Mqg0GhBZU
youtu.be/sQBn-JUG0do
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the end of the video, there's literally one scurrying away with its pants down round its knees.

What's your point.

Maybe that those "people" are only cool up until a point. And that after that they're not so cool anymore.

Like chimpanzees, blacks develop earlier than whites. While an average white boy will start having sex around 17/18 the blacks will begin around 15/16, this is because blacks need less development mentally.

Many blacks engage in degenerate behavior such as smoking weed earlier than white kids or drinking earlier than white kids because they are more sexually mature at a younger age. These delinquent behaviors are associated with the coolness factor.

>Black people are cool

Attached: potato.png (515x516, 684K)

Black people are cool only to low IQ people,all they do is dance,sing and fight,literally the most basic of human actions,regular people are stupid so they think that a monkey that will shit talk,fight and dance all the time is cool but men of some inteligence see those acts as basic monkey behaviour.

because you've been programmed to think niggers are 'kewl', ya dumb NPC

i wonder if there is a study about parallels between "cool negro" and monkeys from the zoo, that proves thinking negros is cool is racist.

>Black people are cool

Attached: 1543533551764.png (289x278, 55K)

Blacks think that gorillas are so cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

Likely because the jew controlled media told you so user. Hopefully you will have a "cool" experience with some groids sometime soon.

Because Africa is so irrelevant ?

Somebody call Neil DeGrasse Tyson

reminds me of the monkeys in the zoo

how much time do they spend at the metro?

Black people are fucking geeks.

They dress up like pirates.
They play video games.
They think sneakers are high fashion.
They listen to slam poetry.
They all watch Anime and want to be Goku.

They only look cool because white people are evil slobs.

So being loud, obnoxious, and attention-grabbing faggots makes you cool now?
Nice slide thread. Saged.

>blacks nogging it up on public transportation
>magic
Nope. Just TNB.

>Go on subway excited to see some sick dance moves
>Get stabbed by a nigger

They pretty much are
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

I've been on this website so long I assume accounts like these are just clever Jow Forums shitposters, but deep down I know that it's not the case.

Attached: memeWritesItself.png (642x335, 175K)

These people are a different species. I can't see them as anything but a foreign, alien creature on my planet that has to be removed.

user., did you come from an anti-white family or did you learn to hate white people at school?

Whites like to dedicate actually useful shit to muscle memory
youtu.be/0_Mqg0GhBZU
compare to how your typical 'groid will handle a firearm
youtu.be/sQBn-JUG0do

At least they're good at something. I can't think of anything my people (Mexicans) are good at.

killing blacks
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

just imagine being one of those kids
imagine your entire race being so retarded that you need the media to lie to make you look better
imagine having such a disasterous genetic makeup & historical background that people literally need to advertise lies to make you look like a normal, functional person
just fucking imagine
yikes
I honestly feel bad for them; the pity I feel for a retard who pisses his pants in public, is similar to the pity I feel for this entire group of 80 IQ slave-race abominations
Non-black Americans don't like them.
Real Africans think they're abominations due to their mixed, mutt-like genetic make-up.
Non-Westerners don't like them, as being an American Black is one of the worst conceivable realities to many Europeans & especially Asians
Hell, they don't even like each other, considering the insane rates of violence, incrimination, and ridicule they face from their own "peer" groups.

I truly can't imagine being one of these people.

The average Black American IQ is 85.

A genius level American Black is as rare as a white with an IQ of 165+

The only things they have going on for them are degenerate (((rap))) music, and basketball.

Wow.

>walks away & leaves them
confirmed for daddy

That you’re a fucking loser lmao

one man cool is another mans cringe

i mean they can dance pretty well it was an entertaining watch I'm sure they're niggers though when they're not making art

What's her name?

What brand of panties are those? They look comfy.

Attached: 1535135718364.jpg (399x399, 28K)

Men build civilizations, niggers ruin them. Enjoy their coolness in a dystopian hellfire that is SA

They are natural showmen. They can't into civilization though. If it's a choice between monkey shines like this or a functional society I'll take the latter.