My personal philosophy in life is to be evil and hurt as many people as you can because nothing really matters anyway...

My personal philosophy in life is to be evil and hurt as many people as you can because nothing really matters anyway. My mom wants to send me to therapy because she says the way I've become frightens her. How do I get out of seeing a psychiatrist while staying true to myself? I don't want to change. The world is cold and the only way to survive is to become so cold that you freeze the people around you so they can't move anymore.

Attached: Blinking girl.gif (960x540, 441K)

2edgy4me

Why?

faggot

user, I'd describe myself as peak edgy (but too much of a pussy to admit it), but you just... you've hit a new high!

Attached: 1496798846122.jpg (1920x711, 396K)

He sounds like your soulmate.

Go to your first day of middle school in August fuckwit.

Nobody really cares about each other anymore. Grandmothers would kill their grandchildren if it earned them a quick buck. People used to be kind and care about each other, but now apathy and selfishness reigns supreme. I won't trust anyone because that trust will be betrayed. I won't turn my back to anyone because even my own family would plunge a knife into it. You want someone that you can love and trust, get a pet dog or cat. I'm done with the human race.

How old are you? Have you gone through a single actually hardship in your life? Because I'm assuming you're 15 (or extremely sheltered) and the most you've gone through is a bad relationship or a friend lying to you or some dumb shit. The answer here really is to just grow up. Just read what you said and reflect on your stupid and juvenile you sound. If you still think any of its reasonable, then you need that therapy.

If nothing really matters you wouldn't have a personal philosophy because it doesn't matter. There'd be no reason to hurt or not hurt people because it doesn't matter. There'd be no reason to try and get out of anything because it doesn't matter. There's be no reason to make this thread because it doesn't matter.

Go to therapy. Pushing everyone away and "being so cold you freeze the people around you" is idiotic. Even Hitler didn't massacre the Jews alone. You need a support system around you.

Once you get out of detention for being a "bad boy" today, jump on the bus and head home. Tell your mom that you're sorry and you want to change so she'll let you get a license once you're old enough.

Attached: 1451285728593-1.jpg (225x307, 57K)

Ignorance is bliss, you haven't even tried walking outside the front door let alone looking at yourself. The world is full of so many colours yet you have only seen one. You know your mother is right and you will end up hurting yourself more than you do hurting others, open up and walk forward user. It only gets better if you try to make life better.

Kill yourself to hurt your mother. Problem solved.

How old are you?

>posts anime girl
>thinks they know evil
Your mom wants you to get therapy before you end up with someone who's ACTUALLY on the fringe of ethical society. Not someone who 'gets out' of psychiatry, someone who no longer gets sent because it just doesn't work. Someone who never thought of getting out because a psychiatrist could not possibly stop, or impede them. The world gets so much worse than you, so much worse, and by outing yourself as 'one of them' yourself, you're just painting a target on your back.

If you keep on the way you are, user, you're gonna have a bad time.
Take the therapy. See what they have to say. Save yourself.

This.

>going to be evil
>aw geez I still have to do what mom tells me

Attached: Professor-chaos.png (436x508, 413K)

you have to be 18 to use this website

>you're gonna have a bad time.
Hello, Undertale fan. I never was able to beat the Sans battle.

sorry to burst your autism bubble, but life only exists because of warmth, throw yourself into a freezer for a larp tho

Sea Tea + Cloudy Glasses + Cloudy Notebook
The center of the bullet box is about the safest fuggin place you get.
And you WILL be trying it multiple times... the whole fight is basically scripted-- you last thirty turns or something, you win.

I can't stress how the Sea Tea brought me from 13 consecutive tries to a win after I fucked up his blasters on the first attack. The extra tiny movespeed edges you out of so many sneaky hitboxes.

But more to the point, OP only thinks this way because they're still soft. The world has so much worse to offer and if he keeps acting like that, it will be happy to pony up on that real good-like.

Yeah yeah, whatever. Nobody's interested in whatever lame justification you've thrown together for being a piece of shit. Take all that edge somewhere else, kid.

>My personal philosophy in life is to be a profoundly enormous faggot that absolutely no one wants to associate with on any level
ftfy

>Nobody really cares about each other anymore. Grandmothers would kill their grandchildren if it earned them a quick buck. People used to be kind and care about each other, but now apathy and selfishness reigns supreme. I won't trust anyone because that trust will be betrayed. I won't turn my back to anyone because even my own family would plunge a knife into it. You want someone that you can love and trust, get a pet dog or cat. I'm done with the human race.

You're not wrong. But don't go telling this to everybody.

>You're not wrong.
Maybe your grandmother is a piece of shit but mine isn't.

Virtue is the only path to happiness

But he doesn't want happiness, he just wants to develop a mental framework that will absolve him of responsibility for being a terrible person.

fake kindness and empathy. Not only does it make whoever sent you look delusional but it also gets a gullible person on your side as long as you only show the psychiatrist a happy mask they are a tool you can use to ruin others

Go to the psychiatrist and lie.
D'uh.

or you can just play along give it a try and twist whatever bullshit they pour down your throat into something you can abide by

Attached: bait.jpg (225x225, 4K)

user the meaning of life is love, that's how we were made and that's why we're here. Love means charity (to give), God gave energy to create infinity, energy is God, energy cannot be created or destroyed, is everywhere, a part of everything and has power over all things. Instead of freezing people I suggest you melt them with love. I love you user, I know where your thoughts come from, I'm sorry you fell into the trap of thinking you're trapped.

I had court ordered therapy for two years as a minor senpai. Ask me stuff.

>Dog or a cat

They literally only stick around you for the same reason people do. I don't understand you animal fags.

"Oh, but it's furry and cute so it's okay!"
The fuck it is. Same fundamental problem.