How bad is it

How bad is it

Attached: 20180508_074632.jpg (2560x1440, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdCbGmaXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your head looks like a potato.

It's not bad, though.
I don't think being tense as fuck helped that picture any.

I think it looks good, but if you miss your hair I'd go for a high-quality wig or something. I might lose my hair, I don't know (I'm 30 and haven't experienced hair loss yet), but I will never let myself be bald.

Meh, you'll get used to it, it's not end of the world. You look like you should smile more tho.

Yeah I'm not buying a wig

Insecurities are the least attractive trait to have. You ignore the messages telling you to smile to look better (something you have full control over) and instead focus on the idea of getting your hair back, even if it's fake and obvious.

Don't be like this, don't tank your own life this way. Focus less on the past and more on what you can control. Mke your life better, don't try to hide behind stuff.

Yeah I don't know dude I just I don't see myself wearing a wig. I did have some hair left but I shaved it just because, I just thought fuck it why not see what I look like completely bald so I went for it

>and instead focus on the idea of getting your hair back, even if it's fake and obvious

But he said he's not doing that?

Wow, sorry, I thought you wanted the wig. I can't believe I read that wrong.

I still stand by the other idea in the post. You should deal with your attitude. The fact that you don't look relaxed in the photo is proof that this affects you. You need to deal with it.

looking fine man, seriously. Stay a skinhead.

>don't try to hide behind stuff.

He's right, DONT hide behind a wig, never go for a fucking wig.

>He's right, DONT hide behind a wig, never go for a fucking wig.

Is there any reason for this besides 'anything artificial is bad/muh natural is good'

People will notice and might think hes insecure.
Hair loss is totally normal you can see balding men everywhere. You dont see toupé dudes. Might be because those wigs look real but he would have to deal with fake hair and the danger of exposing his wig once it would fall off or something. This would stress me hard imo.

>Is there any reason for this besides 'anything artificial is bad/muh natural is good'

That's not the reason at all. The thing is to show you are confident in yourself.

Wigs are very obvious, man, they not only draw attention to your baldness anyway, but also showcase how insecure it makes you feel.

>Might be because those wigs look real but he would have to deal with fake hair and the danger of exposing his wig once it would fall off or something.

I'm sure there's ways to minimize the chances of anything like that happening. The subculture for balding people who embrace things like wigs rather than remaining bald have probably devised some workarounds, people can be pretty clever and amazing sometimes.

>Wigs are very obvious, man

There might be some high-quality ones. It's worth looking into, I doubt you know enough about the subject to dismiss all wigs as being cheap off-hand.

Let me flip the question on you. Why bother with a really expensive wig and constantly looking for tips and tricks to hide it? What's to gain there?

Dude said 2 times he don't want a Damn wig.

sure but people (friends, family etc.) will notice anyway sooner or later. If it makes you feel better, go for it. It can be a burden tho, in a financial and practical way. Living without it is easier.

Yeah, but user does want one for himself.

lol the modern day wigs basically stick to your head and look and feel like normal hair. you have to use a special adhesive to remove it.

you can swim in them and even do shit like skydiving in them. they won't come off, even if someone pulls on it really hard. i wouldn't wear one otherwise

Bro here is right,
fuck the wig topic, I say OP is looking swell and should embrace his baldness.

At least grow a beard...

yeah i don't care if people know, it's purely aesthetic for me. only really gonna tell relationship partners and stuff though, like really early in the relationship too so if they don't like it they can leave

youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdCbGmaXI also this guy wears a hairpiece and he has a hot gf so whatevs

Because I love my hair, it's very pretty and feathery and soft. It's a part of who I am, I can't see myself being bald. My dad is almost 70 and still has a full head of hair, so hopefully I'll dodge the hair loss bullet.

Thanks, I was thinking that maybe this is a case where society's view of something takes a while to catch up to the reality. Sometimes things have improved but most people don't realize it.

See, that's the interesting part about this board. OP ignored every piece of advice except talking about the wigs. And then he left.

You can easily see why people need to reach out for help here. They lack the tool to deal with things that bother them, like taking a look at their problems from another angle.

As soon as we stop talking about his head, OP stops replying. That's the definition of a complex. He can only see his bald head, and nothing else. I find it pretty interesting.

thats part of why i'm pretty open about it, like my attitude is like yeah fuck you i wear this shit cuz it looks fly

i'm part of the destigmatization

Wig user here. I was arguing against the idea that wigs are bad in general, not that OP should actually go for it. He does the bald look very well.

>also this guy wears a hairpiece and he has a hot gf so whatevs

Bald guys have hot wives too. But watevs.

>Because I love my hair, it's very pretty and feathery and soft. It's a part of who I am, I can't see myself being bald. My dad is almost 70 and still has a full head of hair, so hopefully I'll dodge the hair loss bullet.

Wait, so you are so into the wig idea even with no real prospects of needing one yourself? Damn, that's even more insecure than OP.

Or that we are sitting here talking about wigs and the guy is completely uninterested in that

Whatevs

Again, if it makes you feel better and you can afford it go for a wig @all wig anons. I guess we answered your question @ OP?

Yeah I mean I was thinning and balding seems to be hereditary in my family so either way I'm pretty shit out of luck

He had trheee replies and chose to only adress the wig one.

Then, when I replied (mistakenly thinking he wanted the wig) he only talked about the wig, not about the part about attitude. And when I realized I made a mistake with the wig and told him, he stopped replying to me.

He has only bothered to write about wigs so far.

lets keep talking about wigs

opinions on the chest wig?

Attached: 81h0l8pzPtL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 310K)

top kekkles

How much of a problem is the bald head for you?
I say wear it proudly and get used to it, it suits you. A lot of girls like bald guys. The beard idea the other user had is to be considered aswell.

Hi OP. listen, this is Jow Forums. The point here is to talk. If you just wanted people rating you go to /Soc/ or something.

You are not the first bald man, nor will be the last. Shaving is not a deformity. So chill.

This post seems pretty out of left field. Maybe you're the one who should chill rather than OP.

OP is fishing for compliments and being negative. The more we treat this like a real problem the worse it is for OP. He is normal, he looks normal. He needs to move on.

Fair enough, I was just confused as to how the top half of your post related to anything.

You can be fat, or you can be bald. Do not be fat and bald.

>these are the guys giving people relationship advice

wEw LaD