Does anyone else get irrationally angry at the state of the world today? Like...

Does anyone else get irrationally angry at the state of the world today? Like, sometimes I wish I could get every leftist in the world up against the wall and single handedly strangle each one to death with my bare hands. How does Jow Forums deal with the constant anger and frustration?

Attached: 1472840055384.png (600x600, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lift weights and steel yourself. Channel your anger into something greater than basic rage.

Use that anger as a reason to make the world a better place, when you arent angry anymore that means your work is done

>irrationally angry at the state of the world today
There's nothing irrational about being angry the the state of the world.

Attached: DogAwakens.webm (720x720, 1.54M)

>Current year
>Still thinking in left vs right paradigm

Attached: 1542327020009.jpg (604x574, 41K)

yeah kill the people who disagree with us!!!

I just got a puppy and it's literally the exact same shit.

Cute doggos are the only thing keeping me going. I'm considering adopting a pupper. I'm all by myself at my house and need a fren

By leaving vengeance in the hands of God.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

take the blackpill, also
>nice try FBI
>not today CIA

The thought of missing the happening to end all happenings keeps me going.

dig past the remaining lies and work on improving yourself. That energy can be put to better use. 1 redpill fact =/= "being completely redpilled." Most here are still on the ground floor.

>I wish I could get every leftist in the world up against the wall and single handedly strangle each one to death with my bare hands
ban assault hands now

>Tfw I simply live with it

Attached: 1543698518562.jpg (1024x689, 86K)

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT

What's this shit with quoting a Jew book?

When I walk through the super-market and hear Bing Crosby singing carols as I am surrounded by grunting shitskins and a handful of old doddering white people, I cannot shake the feeling that I walk through the bones and dissolving viscera of a rotting carcass.

What do these foreigners know of Bing Crosby?
What do they know of Christmas?
These songs and traditions are only played to appease the last remnants of a dying race, to keep them docile as they shuffle off into senility and are replaced by the cuckoo spawn of ZOG.
This world is a corpse, being picked clean by worms.
We cannot resurrect it.
We can only hope to fight for something new when its rotting flesh is finally cleared away by the passage of time.

Yeah

Although I wouldn't call it irrational

You see, it's a kind of form of pity. Oh, I pray to All that some day we can ascend from this perpetual cycle. This level of reality is completely farfetched and now I can finally understand why there are so many mass shootings and suicides.

Is it deliberate? Can you really connect all of the patterns? The outcomes all connect and it does so over the course of history, so it must be deliberate.

And that's what angers you. Because that's what angers us all. Once the layers are lifted, once reality is exposed naked to you, you realize that you were intuitively right the entire time and that everyone who is in on it is on a particular level. But they either are in on it or not. They're right about some things, and wrong about the others. And then you question yourself about what you know and what could be false in your beliefs.... That is... If you humble yourself enough to criticise yourself

And if you follow hermeticism and philosophy chances are you have good intention. But deep down, we're all in this together, and you just can't help but feel tremendous pity to the people who are blissful in their ignorance.

That's why mediating helps to strengthen the mind. If you can control your thoughts, feelings and emotions, you can control your actions and behaviour, and you can better handle panic attacks.

But being weak minded leads to psychotic outbreaks. And you wonder if all of these mass shootings are psy ops MKUltra attacks, but I truly believe it's a level of psychological shift with all of the manipulation going on in our media, government, education, and more recently social media.

Yeah. It makes me fucking angry. But why go on a random shooting spree? Well naturally, no one really truly knows how the world works, not the average pro gun activist at least (sorry guys nothing against guns or you but it's the truth)

Truth is. You should be shooting bankers and every single CEO in Silicon Valley

Why not, theyre gona do to us if we dont act first. They already do it. The time for half measures and talk is over, we need to act. We need to destroy anything that is a threat and build a state based around our own values. Any form of dissidence is to wiped out.

Humanity decided to go full retard and now nothing we do makes any sense. People speak incoherent shit, technology has stopped for 10 years and what we have now is Orwellian crap and we always aim for maximum inefficiency.

No. I get RATIONALLY angry at the state of the world today. My anger is not irrational at all. There are very clear, well understood causes for it.

kys catlady

Meditation is how I cope. Well, that and a bit of weed now and then.

this, the NPC's are the irrational ones.