What the fuck is going on

Okay you might think this is fake, but I don't care, something weird is going on.
I woke up 2 days ago to realize that I cannot find any pictures of my younger brother, no contact info, I call my parents and they think I'm on drugs but I'm not. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I've never even smoked marijuana. So apparently my whole life I grew up with my younger brother and he doesn't exist anymore? What the fuck is going on? Also, I live in New York City and when I go outside, I'd normally have a view of the NYC skyline but the twin towers are fucking gone and they're replaced with a new building, and there are two big square fountains the shape of the twin towers, it said 9/11 everywhere and I just found out about the 9/11 attacks. This is even weirder because I realize that my brother was born in October 2001 and 9/11 happened a month earlier than that. What the fuck is wrong with me? What is going on? Why did I wake up in a different life? What in the fuck is this called? Also, I had a very hard time learning about "Jow Forums", before this shit happened, Jow Forums was titled as "Cloverchan". What the fuck is going on pol

Attached: 6269.jpg (640x480, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1TM0YVxl00
youtube.com/watch?v=vz3tPjLhw2U
youtube.com/watch?v=2qH8S9bu6g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drugs are bad mmmkay

K....KEEP ME POSTED...

This guy on leak project was talking about this the other day. Check him out on YouTube the one about the missing time...

go to /x/ the schizos there are more gullible

You are a faggot.

I know what you mean, I took this photo of trump last year when he decided to get in the rap business and now our of nowhere hes president, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Attached: 1526786354776.jpg (750x747, 689K)

OP i have more bad news for u

In this timeline you are a massive faggot

I got a psychological evaluation and I went to the doctor to see if I got drugged but I'm clean and I don't display any kind of symptoms of mental illness. I cannot explain what the fuck is going on, I just want someone to help me. I feel like my brother died but he never fucking existed. What the fuck. I have been crying all day.

that doesnt even make sense because Jow Forums is named after 2chan

Im gonna larp and pretend this is real cause my life has nothing interesting going on and it would be atleast somewhat stimulating to know there is something cryptic out there.

Attached: 1tajvp.jpg (1127x685, 50K)

Does the monopoly man have a monocle in your timeline?

you dun goofed with the cloverchan

good effort to sound like a schizo, though

R A R E
A
R
E

this

also, doesn't make any sense, how did he find the website then?

Take your faggotry and gtfo

7-11 was a part time job

sounds like he was "Disappeared"

There was another timeline shift OP, you’re right. Also
>doggie dog world
Is now
>dog eat dog world

too real user, too real

Your brother moved in next door to me. At least I think he did. He is invisible but if he is wearing clothes you can tell where he is. Sometimes he just goes naked except for a bowler hat. It upsets my dog but I think a bowler hat moving around in his back yard is pretty cool.

Be careful, next you might wake up in a carriage with 2 stormcloaks and a thief on their way to helgen. Todd Howard is a slippery cunt.

Hey, if this is a larp okay but I wan to know if you're fucking with us. Because I've experienced weird shit like this too but I do smoke weed and it's definitely not this extreme.so, are you shitting me right now?

two 9/11s, a little brother, and three Marijuanas just flew over my house Jow Forums, what do?

>doggie dog world
just a reminder that you are guaranteed retarded if you ever thought this was correct.
if there's an alternate timeline where that's true, everyone from that timeline is also retarded.

This is your recurring nightmare, you need to wake up soon and go to work!

Let me play doubles advocate here for a minute, what if there really was a timeline shift ?

you are looking for attention on an extreme level, seek counselling.
or you had a bad dream.

sik 1 m8

Timelions don't shift, they pounce. Did my timelion pounce on to this one? I can't find my Shazam DVD either. Fuck.

it means the same thing, for all intensive purposes

Wow. That might be the first time a leaf made me
Laugh out loud. Hilarious

LMAO

I bet OP also believes that there are government pedophile child trafficking rings or that our governments feed us with steroids haha

Nice catch at the end realizing you need an alibi for being on Jow Forums

That's really weird op... Are you sure you're not crazy?

Like Mahoney from the Police Academy movies? Neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1TM0YVxl00

Was watching the Foreman/Frazier fight from years ago. Frazier was bald. Also the fight was close. It went 14 rounds. The fight I remember was Foreman destroying Frazier in only a few rounds. Frazier was not bald.

youtube.com/watch?v=vz3tPjLhw2U
There are still pieces of this Mandela effect floating around the ether. better save it before the Universe course corrects.

Admin, please reboot (eckHMNDh).

Too many folks take the immutability of timeloins for granite.

Was his name Chuck?

Attached: 5_chuck-cunningham.jpg (495x355, 87K)

Fake & gay

> hey guise i've been using a lot of pot and i want to do some larping on 4cheen, here's my story...

fucking degenerate

I had to look it up
shit nibba

go back to /x/ you useless incel larp.

Bigly69

you’re retarded and this LARP sucks

You're schizophrenic OP, it happens to the best of us.

Well, actually it happens to the genetically inferior and epigenitcally traumatized among us.

But the point is, you're going insane and this is just the start of it. Your best bet is to simply listen to the voice and do EXACTLY as they say - deviating from their orders will result in even MORE demons and even MORE government spies watching you.

Attached: mfw ned2.jpg (442x341, 32K)

muh nigga

Attached: IMG_20180927_171703~5.jpg (3902x2926, 1.86M)

I'd say mental illness but a few days/week ago I felt a massive disturbance, as if our whole timeline shifted or something, couple that with seeing people online who claim the same or hint at it I'd say your brother technically never existed, so even if he's gone you shouldn't feel bad because he's still with you in another timeline, at least this is what I think

It's the Trump timeline bitch. This is the President and the Space Force is now a thing. Your brother probably grew up to be some sort of Clinton shill and Barron Trump had to use his time machine to kill him so his dad could win the presidency.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

Attached: 1538306666556.jpg (695x1074, 290K)

i blame the 4g microwaves

Welcome to the best/worst timeline

Attached: C54BBB10-1249-4C0B-A347-F772E7249086.jpg (2835x1890, 440K)

Guys, we're all missing the most important question. Are the DC movies in OPs timeline any good?

>if there's an alternate timeline where that's true, everyone from that timeline is also retarded.

That was one of the shit retarded sayings that came from rap- Snoop Dogg had an album called that, cant blame whites for nigger shit stop being a bold faced faggot.

Watch this, it will get you up to speed in like a minute youtube.com/watch?v=2qH8S9bu6g4

holy shit early onset dementia flew over my house

This guy gets it

Attached: 1542439287199.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

kys

schitzophrenia is a spook to hide gangstalking operations.

Just to be fair to the larp.

Attached: 1.jpg (571x326, 19K)

Doesn't even penetrate the dermis

A LARPing faggot with a gay thread

Welcome to the best timeline

stealing this for me screenplay thanks lad

Attached: nize.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

welcome to the dank timeline

i'm actually working on some stories about switching timelines. sci-fi, not exactly time-travel though. basically multiple dimensions. its been done before but mine will have overtones of yass kween hillary fuck drumpf. gonna sell it to the hollywood kikes for mass shekels, don't steal me idea. OP is onto something. this is a good story that normalfags would eat up.

Yeah it's called Man In The High Castle bro, the best timeline already exists and they're living it in that show.

Hello, PNW user. The cops will have you shortly.

Undeniably based and redpilled comment.

fuggg dont curbstomp me story-writin ideas i was getting pumped. also i dont watch amazog shows but i understand that's about how future would look if DA NATZIS won then a rag-tag team of wimmmen and niggers form an underground resistance.boring, predictable. my stories are way better because i'm also an /x/schizo.

I could care less.

We should be talking about elective youth in Asia

Egg salad ant post

sorry but its the exact premise of that show.

Checked.

> early onset dementia just flew over... who’s fucking house is this

Guys like you are a Diamond Dozen.

Look at this farging icehole.

That pic. I have been there before. Nice beach

Keep us posted user. God speed

well i like him, irregardless of his words

Get a carbon monoxide detector

Attached: 1537567700237.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

cloverchan lelelel nice larp faggot

This is the best thread going right now

OP the same thing that happened to your brother happened to my girl friend.

And any black kids father.

nice flag

congratulations, you've come to the right place. Jow Forums has got what it takes to help. sorry about your brother being erased from time. i've heard that story before.

thing is, we need a couple of things
> 1. payment: pic with timestamp
write today's date on a post-it. stick the post-it on something personal and embarrassing in your room. take a picture of it. black out any personal details (no names, no locations, etc.). post that image here.
> 2. data to look for clues
anything weird or unusual you remember?
when did this start happening?
do you remember anything else about the past?
tell us more about your brother? what kind of a person is he? what does he do?
tell us more about yourself?
with this info we can help. but you've got to provide a timestamped pic first.

Requesting the greentext of the guy who had a family, then saw the weird lamp geometry, then woke up from being hit in the head and realized the past 10 years of his life never happened (and he never met his wife or had kids).

Requesting the greentext of the guy who was in a fatal car crash and remembers a "wheel mechanism" slotting his consciousness into a new reality and choosing one where he misses the oncoming car.

CERN is at it again
Darth Vader said "Luke I am your father"

kek

I’d also like to read those green text stories