Drug test question

so i accepted an internship position in the financial industry a few weeks ago. No mention of drug test in application, offer letter, have not heard anything about a drug test. I start the 14th now and still have not heard anything. Do I have anything to worry about at this point? I've been smoking kinda heavily for the past few weeks because I thought I would be fine, but I recently found out that a separate friend of mine is being drug tested her first day of work, and she was just told.

If I do have a drug test, what do you reccomend for a quick way to pass?

Attached: 343434.jpg (550x365, 43K)

Lots of water and prayer I guess
Assume you can be drug tested at any moment in any job and you'll never fail

Synthetic urine. You can buy it at smokeshops/sex stores.

It comes in a plastic bottle with a temperature reader sticker, so you basically heat it up in the microwave or with a handwarmer, tuck it into your boxer shorts/tape it to your leg, and put it in the cup.

Just make sure it reads around 94 degrees upon use.

Chug water the day off and piss before you go to work.
Also for the future call HR from a pay phone give a fake name and say you want to apply for a job but want to know if they drug test.

have you used synth urine before? What brand do you reccommend? This might be my best option if they do drug test

If I'm a heavy smoker though and have as recently as a week before the test, won't that still show up? That phone call idea is good though, might still do it just so I can know for sure if they do or not.

Will you be operating machinery of any kind? What kind of job is it? They can't drug test you without telling you. Does it say anywhere that they drug test on hiring, or reserve the right to randomly drug test? If you've already got the job, you can ask if they drug test... but if they do, that might mean you come up next for the random drug testing. :P

It doesnt matter. When you chug excess water your body just purges it so your piss will be more water than urine which dupes the test.
Analyzing the urine would show that it mostly water and they could retest you but thats the same with synthetic urine.
I did it for a military piss test before.

Quick Fix is the brand but they have a bunch of random labels they use to try and stay lowkey. It comes in a black and yellow box at most stores no matter the brand name.

I've used it three times at three different locations and never had any issues. It works like a charm and most people don't even check the temperature but make sure it's 94 degrees anyway.

What I do is wear two pairs of boxer shorts and tuck the bottle into the front pouch of the inside pair. You can walk around, sit, etc with it tucked next to your balls. Your body heat will also keep it warm. Just make sure the cap is on tight, tape it down if you're paranoid it's going to leak or something.

Nope, its an office job in the financial industries. I haven't seen anything mentioning a drug test in the hiring process so far. Some apps I filled out for other internships had a question saying "are you willing to submit to a drug test?" and I don't think this internship did, but ypu still never know

They can test you immediately after having you sign an employee contract which would state their drug test policy. They arent required to give you warning before hand and refusing to sign the contract would just make you lose the job.

I would be surprised if anyone cares enough if an intern at an office job does drugs to pay for a drug test... but I've been surprised before.

Awesome thanks man, I'll probably end up going with this and just hope it works. Probably wear compression shorts under my boxers and keep it in there.

I'd be surprised too, only reason I'm worried now is because a friend of mine was jsut told she was being drug tested for an internship, and its only about a week before she starts as well

>Do I have anything to worry about at this point?
yeah. drug habits make you fuck up and get fired.

doesn't work, they can tell if you've done that and will mark your sample as diluted.

If they check if its diluted they will check if its synthetic.
Literally the same boat but one is free and the other is like 30 bucks.

so does the synthetic not pass for real urine? Whats the point in using the synthetic if they can tell its synthetic?

>mark it diluted
The only people who care about "negative diluted" are federal jobs.
Synthetic is fake urine.
If its an in house test they are just checking against a panel test which doesnt check for dilution or if it's synthetic.
If its a lab test they will know for both cases but its up to the company what they want to do with the results.

is it worth it to get my brother to give me some clean pee? Only issue with that is i dont know how Id get it to the correct temperature. I have handwarmers but I dont want it to be too hot or too cold

Use synthetic. Don't listen to the the anons telling you to chug water or use a detox drink. It's not gonna work.

have you used synthetic before and been fine? I'm going to buy some and get ready for my first day with it just in case, but I've still had no word about a drug test

In what country's are drug tests for your employer legal ?