Freshly divorced looking for advice

>Freshly divorced looking for advice.

As of 1:30PM on 5/8/2018, I am officially a divorced man.

I'm looking for advice from people here because I really have no idea where to start with my life.

I'm almost 40 years old. But not an aesthetic 40. The ravages of married life, of cold pizza in front of American Idol reruns, of laying on the couch watching March Madness, have taken their toll.

I'm a fat fucking fuck. 250lbs of obesity and sweat. I have a long unkept beard and my hygiene is shit.

I'd like to say that my looks are why she strayed and cucked me hard. But it's not true. Even shortly after the marriage, when I was still palatable aesthetically, the sex was already slowing down, before coming to a complete stop.

I got cucked multiple times but I don't know all the guys she cucked me with. I had a feeling she was cucking me even before she went ahead and admitted it, having me call her a cunt in front of our son. We never had sex, she was always working out, and she would get prettied up and go out for 'a drive' or to meet her 'friends'. I later found out she was getting fucked, in the pussy and the ass. She even told me she fucked him while he was driving, something she never in her life did with me.

I'm on the hook for high child support and vaginamony payments. I'm in a job I hate, but now more than ever, have to keep, even though I'm pretty sure my boss wants to get rid of me. I'm also making quite a bit of money and I don't think I'll be able to sustain my lifestyle and make support payments with another job.

I come to Jow Forums to ask if I should go ahead and kill myself bc this option has really become more and more realistic. I'm too old and unattractive to appeal to the 25 year olds that appeal to me, and having to pay this cunt to raise my child that I can never see seems like I'm rewarding her for bad behavior.

Tl, dr: my wife left me, stole my kid and my money. An hero an option?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
vocaroo.com/i/s0XGpVYvY3f6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just work out, get a haircut and learn to cook? you didn't mention any other issues

Work out, dedicate yourself to your job so that you don't lose it, keep in touch with your son, try different hobbies and aim for self-improvement. You already have the privilege of having a well-paying job and the responsibility of a son (which, unless you were an extremely abusive parent, she must allow you to see him by law). A lot of people younger than you are in a much darker and hopeless point in their lives but have not given up.

You shouldn't have let yourself go buddy. Always gotta have options.

Gonna go ahead and say you deserved it. Not paying enough attention to her heart, soul, mind, spirituality, etc and not paying enough attention to your own. Relationships take a lot of work. Learn how to forgive for real this time, both her and yourself. Learn how to be vulnerable while also being strong (ie don't be a pushover, don't be a dictator). It feels like a wasted whatever years, but you have to learn from it all completely and let it go so you can show your son how to make the world a better place. It's not cheesy, it's a real thing people are doing. Have faith.

Also, check out the keto diet you fuck.

you need to get not fat
however you do it, this is your top priority
get back into your hobbies. or take up new ones
remember to treat your ex coldly and indifferently in the event that you have to interact with her. dont be a dick, dont be polite. just cold.
you can still get back into the party scene and fuck young, attractive girls once you get yourself sorted out. it may be time to consider selling drugs to supplement your income in a way that she cant touch. this will also help you bag young hotties.
be as involved as possible with the kid. she will likely try to turn him against you. it is important that you do not do the same. dont talk about her to him at all unless its about practical shit. do not give him any opinion on her whatsoever, and if he presses the subject, tell him youll discuss it with him when hes older
good luck, user

How did you find out she was cheating? A-asking for a friend.

T. Never married
An hero is an option, but you have an obligation to fork over money to your wife so your son can have new clothes and good food and birthday presents. It will traumatize him to lose you. But you have to decide for yourself if you're strong enough to endure a lonely life of torment in exchange for doing the right thing. I wouldn't be.

>this is your top priority
This is his second priority. His top is, and always should be, his son.

>woman cheats
>gets the children the money

>marriage

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Pay alimony on time.

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

why tf would i EVER marry? this thread is a prime example

>His top is, and always should be, himself

You got to put the oxygen mask on yourself before you help put it in others

She told me to my face. We were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Our son was pooping too. I cant remember what i said to trigger her, but she told me she was cheating. I called her a cunt And walked out the house.

Its even more fucked up because even after telling me, i found out she cheated on me again with someone else. Literally no remorse. I hoped that maybe she was cheating because she felt guilty that she couldnt come clean. No, even after telling me she kept cheating only more openly.

Im going to say this once.

>Marriage is literally the worst mistake i ever made, and i am this close to killing myself because of this mistake.

That is all.

T. Mangina white knight faggot over here, fuck the cunt. Shes a cunt and she would have cheated even if she had been paid attention to

I would mask my kids first and not give a fuck what those airwhores told me.

Seriously take up exercise lad. Stopped me from kysing myself for the past few years. It's not even about about the physical health any more, that's just a bonus.

>I would mask my kids first and not give a fuck what those airwhores told me.
Cool now you both die

>A lot of people younger than you are in a much darker and hopeless point in their lives but have not given up.

These are literally the posts getting replies on Jow Forums right now:

>How do you break up a long-term relationship? Broken Doll
>Tinder date ideas
>So I'm back in the dating game and I want to make a Tinder profile. The problem is that I literally have no good pictures of me
>How can I put my autism to good use?

Yeah a divorce, alimony and child support are so much less serious than what young people go through these days.

I will never understand why men don't just kill these whores. They cheat with impunity and get the kids plus money in the divorce, how the fuck do these guys put up with it?

OP here.

Actually I forgot to mention that.

An hero is an option.

But murder is another.

nigga just don't focus on that shit
you're free to do whatever you want now
it's shitty as fuck but don't dwell over it

>Endure a lonely life of torment in exchange for doing the right thing

Frankly that sounds like married fatherhood to me.

Don't put criminal intent in writing.
Do everything you can to get your kids back first, ask a lawyer about what you can do within the law, like getting her declared an unfit parent so she loses custody. It's ridiculous she got custody to begin with.

OP are you fucking kidding me? You're willing to burden your son for life with losing his parent because hot twenty five year olds won't fuck you? Get real. It's not about you. Do it for him. Try to give yourself the best ride but do it for him.

Also you're forty years old, stop acting like everything happens to you and you have zero agency. That's the first step to improving anything in your life.

What are you even talking about. What does he need to do for his son?

How the fuck old are you giving this ridiculously shit advice?

Not giving up and killing himself. And potentially losing weight and upping his hygiene if he still wants to have some fun in the meantime.

Because advising someone to think of their child before blowing their brains out is ridiculous?

He doesn't want to kill himself because hot 25 year olds won't fuck him, as you vapidly pointed out.

He wants to kill himself because he's lost his wife, his kid, his pride (being cucked multiple times can do a number on your self esteem), his income stream, and his sanity.

And this comment:

>Also you're forty years old, stop acting like everything happens to you and you have zero agency.

Why is everyone so apologetic for the cheating cunts. You and that other dumbshit user are giving the bitch excuses for her bad behavior. "Oh you should have paid more attention to her" "Oh you act like you have zero agency in her cucking you."

bull shit. Some women are CUNTS plain and simple, and OP married one. They can and will ruin your life (OP is a prime example) and there is nothing he could have done differently to prevent their cheating behavior.

He sure spends little time mourning his marriage or his wife other than having to pay money, though I can very much understand that given her infidelity. He also doesn't mention any attempt at all to address relationship issues. It's not unthinkable that below the surface level it's all about his ex wife and kid, but their loss doesn't exactly dominate the post and I'm going by what he wrote himself.

I wasn't trying to imply that it's his fault that she cheated. She has her own agency. But by his own admission, OP is morbidly obese (which he ascribes to "married life" despite his wife staying in shape, and he himself mentioning casually that he ate like shit) and on not committing to the long term, difficult effort of losing all that weight, he doesn't actually wash himself or shave off his Jesus beard. This is focusing on the most prominent example and not him acting like he couldn't possibly be attracted to less conventionally hot or less young women, not mentioning any attempt at all to work on the marriage, he seems unwilling to consider downgrading his "lifestyle" after all the recent events...

Yeah he does talk like he was just passively there for everything and was powerless to do anything at all. That might be a sign of deeper mental issues but even then he needs to acknowledge it before he can work on it.

not OP here. what fucking drugs are you on? he deserves his wife cheating on him with multiple men because he didnt show her enough attention. this is the most typical female outlook on relationships ever. you are either a woman or a beta male.

no he doesnt, take your money op and move to another country for a fresh start. preferably one with no extradition treaties with the us govt

Amen. Its just fucking insanity that CUNTS are given this get out of jail free card every fucking time they whore themselves

>I was just so bored
>He didnt pay attention to me!
>We talked, but he never really LISTENED to me anymore

its how women and mentally unstable men rationalise their own heinous actions. they need a leg to stand on and so create an argument where one doesn't really exist.

>"i cheated on you in secret with multiple men?"
>"well you dont show me enough attention"

and this is reason enough to justify the situation 100%

how these people sleep at night is fucking beyond me.

It's shitposting gents, they're shitposting for (You)s because they're too unoriginal and catty to get anything but blown the fuck out on other boards
Being catty and vindictive is practically Jow Forums's second language at this point. Thanks Obama

I would defiantly kill myself , if I was on the hook for child support and was in a dead end job that I hates . You can lose the weight but all the other things have fucked you and your life isn't going to get better .

Being self-aware is actually a really, really good first step. Just find your downfalls and do what it logically takes to improve them.

vocaroo.com/i/s0XGpVYvY3f6

user, unlike everyone else I was you as recent as last year. 40, divorced three kids. Although I have half custody and negligible support, I had same appetite for women with described features. I got a gastric sleeve and now am 120 lbs lighter. Followed advice , freshened up wardrobe, good hygiene and grooming tips, and now about to fuck my third 20 something this year. Put in work, don't give up

You have to get rich, get a beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood, a new beautiful wife and get custody of your son. Then your wife will be BEGGING for you to come back but you won’t want her. I don’t know anything man. I know this is way easier said than done but if you have a good attitude about it I know you can do it. The happier you are the easier it will be.

>negligible support
How did you manage that?

I have a wife and we've been talking about splitting and sharing custody. She's richer than me in the eyes of the state since she owns property and I don't so I'm curious as to how it would play it.

fwiw: I'm employed and she is not

Why don't you cut your beard and work out in your free time.
As for your child support, it's your own damn fault for breeding. The kid has to eat and live regardless of how often you get to see him.

I don't understand you men that have children and bitch about supporting them like its a punishment.

OP, you are a slob and likely always a slob and no one wants to fuck a slob for long.

>you men

Show tits then gtfo

gtfo and go feed and clothe your kids

gibe milkies or gtfo larp thot

Attached: 31958398_10204217185345511_6048252497611456512_n.jpg (765x960, 84K)

Take the redpill and go MGTOW. You don't need to worrying about relationships anymore. You should improve your own health and satisfaction with the short amount of time you have left

Focus on your job op and work on your fitness and the rest will follow i know life is shit, going threw similar, the only important thing is being there for your son when you can thats what we signed up for once we are parents good luck and fight the good fight

>Tl, dr: my wife left me, stole my kid and my money. An hero an option?

I don't know how much cash you have or how you make a living, but I have run across guys like you living in central america who said fuck it , left the country, and never sent a dime of alimony/child support. The US govt is not going to come get you down there, and if you are average intelligence you can learn Spanish in a few months - and be essentially fluent in about a year. Problem is getting residency. You need to have a business or something to do that. But plenty of guys just live down there and renew their visa every 90 days. Some just say fuck it, get out in the sticks and basically ignore the visa. Lots of guys have been down there a LONG time doing this. You can get a job down there teaching English pretty easy. It's possible to make a lot of money down there with the right business oppy, but if you can string together $1000 ~ $1500 a month you can live better than 90% of the population and get a girlfriend pretty easy. Especially if you're tall and/or have blue/green eyes.

>this is the most typical
WHITE AMERICAN
> female outlook on relationships ever.

See my post on central america dude. Another reason.

>Take the redpill and go MGTOW.
Take the redpill and go MGTCM (Men Going to Central America)