Japan NEEDS immigrants, their population is shrinking, their economy is shrinking...

Japan NEEDS immigrants, their population is shrinking, their economy is shrinking, their cultural exports are declining being out done by South Korea which has a much smaller population but why? Because their population is younger!

JAPAN PLEASE DON'T DIE

Attached: large-detailed-relief-map-of-japan-preview.jpg (1080x880, 122K)

>Japan NEEDS immigrants

No, Japan NEEDS less mossad in their country.

The ocean needs more land I don't think there's enough brown on my map. All that blue is horrible for our atmosphere

I live here

Attached: 967C064F-E206-4869-978A-8F599A51BB64.jpg (1080x880, 123K)

Is it nice?

Japan will be fine, they still have 126M people. That's plenty.

I came here to work and desu they are destroying themselves with american influences fast

Something about the people here makes them reall superficial

OR
They could just build robots, which is what they've been doing.
It's the soulless rat-race corporatism that replaced their decimated national pride post-war. Instead of struggling for the glory of the Emperor and the Japanese Empire, they struggle for hollow social status and shiny trinkets instead, just like everywhere else in the modern world.

Yeah i felt that. Tbh i came here because they were better than this. But when i ask why they work so long and they cant explain, or i see so many fucking young people complaining about "rigid society" i want to puke. Do things for your country ffs!

>overpopulation is an ecological crisis!!!
1st world populations stabilize in tandem with prosperity
>we must import impoverished uneducated low wage workers!!!
wages plummet vagrancy explodes native population complains
>you're racist against brown people!!!

neoliberalism.exe

Attached: neoliberalism.jpg (2048x1366, 768K)

Fuck off OP

おはいよう

Attached: Japanese Population Oh No.jpg (823x242, 43K)

Lol fuck you, stupid gook. We nuked you twice.

Attached: 1541397409510m.jpg (1024x688, 152K)

fuck you memeflag, no one is letting violent niggers into my japan.

Hey memeflaggot, did you know less japanese culture plus more migrants will cause your crime rates to skyrocket and those "tight knit communities" to disintegrate?

Attached: 1543783944451m.jpg (791x1024, 153K)

Happy Hannukah

I'm currently zeroing in on your actual location accurate to within 20cm. You are going to wish you didn't post this.

Stop tempting Japs to commit bestiality, you nigger loving kike

Korea has an aging population too. But no, that's not the cause of Japan's decline. Much of it is to do because of Japanese arrogance in the market, except for a very successful few.

South Korean industry is surprisingly open. Japan now is trying to copy the Koreans and trying to change how Japanese act to others when people fucking call them, but they're still arrogant like the fucking French.

...increased immigration is the proposed solution to the problem that he's explaining isn't actually a problem, so obviously he doesn't want immigration. Maybe if you didn't constantly think in memes you'd occasionally be able to follow the thread of an argument.

Either that or they just let their population shrink. That would be bad for the economy, but probably good for the people.

I think we should export our sperms, not only we are helping them, but we are bleaching so we can take over in 1 or 2 generations.

If decreasing population is not a problem to Japan, why would the japanese government push for an drastic influx of migrants? Would this not put a bigger burden on the japanese people? Having to help these people assimilate (hopefully) into japanese society? If decreasing population was not an issue for Japan, the last thing they should do is try to increase the population, or is that to much common sense for you to handle?

Because they're being pressured into it by the kikes.

Its really not that hard to comprehend. Just look at The absolute state of France right now. (((They))) wont be able to keep up the farce much longer.

Yes it’s not bad
Thank you
Bring it

are women in japan look like this if so can i have one pls

Attached: 1538514527862.png (700x979, 1024K)

126 Million people is way too much for Japan.
Something like 20 million will be completely enough, so keep depopulating dear Japan.

japan needs a dash of white cum to revitalize their faustian spirit

japanese wombs respond best to finnish semen in particular

They dont need immigrants have you seen those micro houses in Tokyo they would be fine with 20 million less of the population.

>>>/ptg/