GF is not pure

Not sure what to do about this. We've been together for 6 months. She told me about her sexual history about a month into the relationship. It bothered me a little bit, but I decided I would keep loving her anyway because she didn't really seem like that kind of person. But, over time, I learn other little tiny details about the event, then I learn about other things she was going at the time, and I get more and more bothered by it.

I was a virgin when I met her, and she hold only had sex 1 time before she met me. Really, just 1 time. When I found out that she wasn't a virgin, I was expectedly a little jealous at first, but then I thought to myself
>You know what? She was in a relationship at the time and had no idea how it was going to end. She didn't know me and the fact that she had sex with someone else she really really liked is okay. There's nothing wrong here.
But, later she told me how it happened and I stopped being happy with it. The first time she went into detail about it she said that she was "a little drunk" and that she was really lonely and weak because her boyfriend at the time was ignoring her and giving her the cold shoulder all the time. But, some guy was being really nice and sweet to her, so she had a "favor" on him and they had sex the morning after meeting. They were not in a serious relationship, but they went out 2 times (she rejected sex on the 2nd date because she was on her period. Then she invited him on a 3rd date and he rejected and she was really upset. She describes his character as a "playboy"
(1/2)

Attached: aa48e44e94635b08e4c7e5592013e41adeacacfa63f190f6a9b63662e9203382.png (405x344, 6K)

>she went into detail about it
I read no further, don't talk about your past partners in a new relationship
She gets a thumbs down from me user

Dump her now.

(2/2)
I was really shocked when she first told me about it, because it really didn't seem like something she would do. Honestly, it's been bothering me ever since, and I even learn other tiny details about the whole damn thing over time
>She had recently turned 20 at the time, so she was constantly out drinking with her friends basically until she met me (She's Japanese so 20 is the legal drinking age in her country)
>She met the dude in a nightclub
>She says she "doesn't particularly like nightclubs" but her friends invited her along and she wanted to "enjoy some music" so she said yes
>She rejected sex with the dude the first time he asked, but he asked again so she said "yes" because she didn't want him to "hate her"
And I found this out quite recently:
>She was a little salty at the time because her friends were sexually experienced and she was a virgin, so she was "in a hurry" to lose her virginity

I was really surprised to find out all of this because it really seemed out of her character. She was protective of her virginity in the past and even rejected sex with her ex boyfriends. But she gave it so easily to some one night stand and it's really bothering me.

Why would she give herself so easily to a random stranger? If she wasn't looking to get fucked like a slut, what was she doing in a nightclub? She said that she really regrets it, and that the guy was "using her" and "playing games". But, that still doesn't change the fact that she thought it was a good idea to have sex with someone she just met.

I'm seriously getting more and more bothered every time I think about it, and apparently I'm crazy for being bothered by the fact that someone I'm in a serious relationship in decided to take a brief ride on the cock carousel before putting her good girl long skirts on and trying to act pure.

We were together for a little over a month before she told me the details. They just kind of flowed from the conversation we were already having.

>If she wasn't looking to get fucked like a slut, what was she doing in a nightclub?
Okay I already said break up with her above, but women don't just go to nightclubs to get laid

one partner is really not bad, how old are you two?

>she cheated
Once a cheater, always a cheater. I stick by that because honestly I miss a lot of sinking ships at port, if you follow.
Think of number one, not what your number one thinks.

We're both 20. It's not about the numbers, it's about the method. The fact that she did it so casually with a stranger.
Then for what? They basically just exist for one-night-stands. She says she was just there to enjoy the music with her friends, but I've never heard of people going to a nightclub just because they like "music". It's always for the partying and hooking up
She said she was already thinking about breaking up with him and then broke up with him after she did it. Can't really fault her for that because it apparently happened all of a sudden and her boyfriend apparently didn't seem too interested in her.

>She says she was just there to enjoy the music with her friends, but I've never heard of people going to a nightclub just because they like "music".
Alright I'm pulling a 180 on this one, she should break up with YOU because you're not a concerned boyfriend, you're a manchild

she was stupid, she made a mistake, one dick does not make a carousel. Get over it and all will be fine, user.

Attached: d at its finest.png (1920x1080, 209K)

>cheats
>then breaks up
It's the frailty of character
If you aren't into the relationship, don't be fucking other guys. And yes of course SHE said she broke up 'right after' and was 'thinking of breaking up.' It doesn't change the fact that she cheated. And why was he being cold? If she's unwilling to subject herself to reproach, here...

Look, justify what you want. I said my piece, she cheated. She stomached it once, she'll swallow that pill again.

If you had sex with her, you don't have much right to complain about "purity". But she is an impulsive, degenerate whore all on her own, and you should treat her as such. Tell her to fuck off.
>She was a little salty at the time because her friends were sexually experienced and she was a virgin, so she was "in a hurry" to lose her virginity
This is exactly why the "live and let live" faggots are delusional. People these days just encourage each other to jump off a cliff. I'm sure anons here remember the horror stories of some cunt friends encouraging a girl to cheat because they thought the guy was cheating (despite it being a retarded response even if true). One user here was being secretive with his gf while planning to propose to her, and in the meantime her human garbage "friends" convinced her that he was cheating, and further arranged for her to fuck some guy in a one night stand in infantile "revenge".

Shit like this makes my blood boil, harpy cunts like that should be gassed.

I've never heard of anyone going to a nightclub for any reason than to get drunk and go home with someone for some quick dick/pussy

Because you aren't an adult

I had sex with her in a loving relationship, though. I've never had casual sex with anyone, and I don't plan on contributing to the culture of whores who ride the dick train for 10 years and then expect someone to take them in afterwards.
>that story
Yeah, my ex had a few shady friends. She never cheated on me, but they all looked like soulless bitches.

My current GF's friends were apparently upset too when they found out what happened, mostly because they realized some guy "used" her.
This is also a good point. There's no telling what kind of behavior she thought would have justified cheating. And I'll give it to you that it technically was cheating, just not really anything premeditated or even given any remorse to because she already didn't like him.

I talked to her about it once, and she says that she wouldn't do it to me even if I was being cold to her because "I love you seriously".
Not an argument

I get that she's not technically a
"slut" until higher numbers get involved, but that doesn't change the fact that she had a one night stand in the past.

>I had sex with her in a loving relationship, though. I've never had casual sex with anyone, and I don't plan on contributing to the culture of whores who ride the dick train for 10 years and then expect someone to take them in afterwards.
Functionally, it's only marginally better, and often ends in the same way. The damage is done regardless, and serial 'monogamists' are probably worse off.
That's a separate issue, though, since your gf acted like an unambiguous whore.

>"I love you seriously"
I want you to think real long, hard and deep about why you think that isn't something her other boyfriend heard

I don't want to gaslight you into leaving but do some serious thinking about this girl and this situation

I generally trust her to be honest, actually. She said 真剣に愛してる and 本気で愛してる, sort of in comparison to previous relationships she had where she says she didn't seriously feel "in love" but more like they just really liked each other.

I'm not really bothered by the thought that she'll do it again. This is the same girl that quit her part time job after one day because it involved pouring sake into a man's cup while talking to him. It's just the fact that she rode on Chad's cock one time while experiencing degeneracy like nightclubs. I know she says she regrets it, but I'm really bothered that she would have sex without someone without being in a serious relationship first.

Like I said, as having been cheated on I find the red flag to be that she was unable to commit to a decision that wasn't bouncing some rando's bone. I mean there's a lot of ways to come upon the decision to break up with your man. Girls tell you it ain't working, parents say he's bad news for you, a guy friend tells you the unhappiness is evident and you're a bad match, even sometimes strangers will see it. Your co-workers or boss might notice you being indolent and spacey at work.

I'm just saying of all the possibilities she defaulted to what is potentially the absolute worst one
It could only get worse if she caught an STD off it to wrap up the "go out, cheat, get disease and spread it" nightmare

I'm probably just projecting, my bitch told me she cheated "for me," to "get my attention." All these flavours and ya ass better believe I choose salty

>She said 真剣に愛してる and 本気で愛してる

Attached: hortlerwat.jpg (322x374, 15K)

Oh, and other ones were
>本当に本当に本当に愛してるよ。
>何があっても愛してる。
>貴方は何をしても愛してる。
Basically just stating that because she wants a serious relation and true love that she "loves me" even if I piss her off or act really shitty.

I don't speak moonrune
But that's a load of crap, and I don't expect much else from gaijin hunters.

And her indecisiveness during that time bothers me a little, too. It makes me wonder if she would have kept the relationship if she didn't fuck some random dude. And honestly, there's no telling what they said to each other on the same day before it happened.