Psychopath daughter

my 19 y/o daughter has always had problems with anxiety/depression etc and in the the past she’s mentioned that she would kill people if jail didn’t exist

she seems totally normal on the outside, extremely pretty, all A’s in business school...

she’s so calm and charming on the outside and never gets into fights with me or anyone. completely chill person.

anyway, she got home from college last week and 5 days after she got home i witnessed her dump gasoline on a toad and light it on fire in the backyard

i just sat back and watched because i didn’t know what the fuck she was doing. i got angry at her and told her to not do that and she just said ok and went back inside

anyway, one of the two new kittens we just purchased are missing as well. it’s an indoor cat too.

what the fuck do i do? i’m afraid for myself at this point

Attached: 4089B65B-3471-4856-ABD4-2063389793ED.jpg (390x344, 33K)

Lol

RIP

Send to cops
Or end up in burned house. Your call.

what do i even say?

“heyo my daughter just lit a toad on fire”

Send her to the hospital and get a therapist. Then again, mental hospital are shit but she needs to be somewhere safe and where she doesn't harm anyone else. Update some more OP.

This, she needs professional help and to be removed from society for a while.

She's trying to get some attention from you. Are you a single parent? Pay attention to her, you asshole. Everything indicates she's trying her hardest to make you proud, yet she seems to have pent up rage and does edgy stuff (without actually crossing the line), probably because you don't acknowledge her enough.

>19 year old daughter
>poster is probably at least 40
>still visits Jow Forums
>daughter is a fucking nut job

It really makes you think....

"My child has pyromania and probable psychopathy, and I no longer feel safe in my own house around them."

They'll probably help you out from there

Acute case of lost grasp on parenting, probably during teenage years.
You fucked up big time, but it's not beyond your grasp to try to fix it.
Spend more time with her, be a better parent for fuck's sake.

Take an active part in her life, make her take an active part in yours.
There's no other way around. It's gonna take patience. A loooooot of patience.
But you'll be able to lessen the impact of her "psychosis" to an acceptable minimum

Good luck.

If you can't pull it off, then get her professional help.

>Mental illness doesn't exist it must be bad parenting

kill yourself you stupid faggot(s)

Uh... get her some mental help user. I mean, I'm an edgy fuck who wants to exterminate all non-whites, but I wanna do that peacefully, by making them sterile, not killing them. Even at my edgiest I never wanted to harm animals. I mean, they're either fluffy, or slimy, but generally cute, why would you want to hurt them?! Anyway, where was I... yeah, uh, get her help. As soon as possible...

Does she have friends and social contacts or does she stay home?

animal mutilation is relatively common... humans are super-predators after all. therapy can fix if you get an open minded shrink that won't flip and frame your daughter as a potential serial murderer. that means getting a shrink with some background in deviant sociology.

>animal mutilation is relatively common
I'm sorry user, but it's weird as all fuck. And it's certainly not common in civilized places...

Attached: tumblr_m6dgc10TlA1r0t68go4_250.gif (245x170, 517K)

Bad parenting CAUSES mental illness.

no, it's very, very common in first world countries. usually starts with someone owning a bb gun or something, shooting objects, then a bird, or a cat, then playing with the dead body. kids do it all of the time in groups. hunting for sport (then taking trophies, much like a serial killer) is an institutionalized version of this.

Sounds like you have a LOT to think about, and you shouldn't be getting help from anonymous weirdos on the internet. You have to consult a professional on this. At some point this could devolve into an issue of your own survival, financial or otherwise. Time to change your bank passwords and throw away any axes/hammers you have in your house. This is dead serious.

i play a huge role in her life. her mom and i have been together for 25 years. we always go to the gym together etc...

she has a therapist and is on klonopin/buspar for anxiety

she has a completely normal boyfriend but only a few friends... she stays at home a lot when she’s not away at school and typically only does stuff with friends/boyfriend once a week at most

mental illness runs in my family/my wife’s family... we’ve done everything for her

she’s grateful for us and always tells us she loves us/seems totally normal except for the killing animal shit

she doesn’t have any access to my bank account, she has her own money from jobs but the throwing away hammers and stuff is a good idea user

Don't piss her off and then go to sleep while she's still around

>what the fuck do i do? i’m afraid for myself at this point

Your daughter is going to be fine. She has the ideal personality for the times we live in. It's fuckers who piss her off that have something to worry about.

>psychopath daughte

Cute little picture you used to illustrate this. Aren't you kind of a little bit psychopath dad user?

Don't forget to scrub the internet history from this thread too

fuck off nigger

Sounds like your classic psychopath. Socially adapted, complete lack of empathy. I don't believe it's treatable and I also believe she's a threat to society.

>fuck off nigger

Oh, that bothered you, did it? Why?

This will make it worse do NOT do this

This guy is an idiot. Psychosis is not psychopathy.

>5 days after she got home i witnessed her dump gasoline on a toad and light it on fire in the backyard
Kill her

Honestly I would have got in her face and force an answer out of her. It wouldn't be that difficult seeing as shes obviously wanting something to happen. Just be direct and stern with a very serious tone and look her straight in the eyes. "Explain to me what you are doing and why because there might be serious consequences for your actions".

Something is not right. People in their rught mind don't normally do this. She could be really into magic. Could be seriously disturbed. Could be mental illness or all three. I would get to the bottom of this before it escalates to a place no one wants.

I did it as a kid in the way u described but it was never in a sadistic way as OP describes. What OP describes sounds genuinely fucked especially for a 19 year old

sounds like demonic possesson

although she seems happy on the outside she cleary isn't happy or she wouldn't kill animals just for the thrill of it

if it's about your safety then call the cops and tell them

if you really want to help her, try this, but you might be in danger, dependng on how you handle it and how she takes it:

talk to her
also: people can get addicted to killing because life energy is released and they absorb a bit of it and feel full of energy

my advice is to get her to a spiritual leader, but avoid high ranking people from the catholic church as they are satanic if you go higher up

depending on where you live you might want to talk to a shaman, hindu guru or maybe buddhist monk (but it seems like there are less enlghtened buddhists around in todays times)

Attached: 1524665396683.jpg (736x822, 165K)