A County Sheriff left a card in my door saying to please call him. he is from the civil division...

A County Sheriff left a card in my door saying to please call him. he is from the civil division. I am freaking the f out, but I don't do anything illegal. My parents said its probably for a summons for grand jury as that requires a person to delivery it in person. What I googled said a US Marshall would deliver that. I can't call the number on the card because they are closed. Anyone ever get a grand jury summons? could this be it?
Pic related, I'm legit diagnosed autistic.

Attached: autistic-teen-ido.jpg (653x367, 32K)

You don't have to no matter what any moron tells you. It wasn't important enough for him to say what and it's none of your concern.

Yeah this shouldnt be a problem.

So it isn't anything big? I am still afraid I am being summoned to court for something and that causes so much anxiety. I don't have debt, but I did have my ID stolen when I worked for the VA and I'm worried someone did something and now I'm being brought to court on their behalf.

He was hoping you’d use some of that crypto and donate to the local police department.

If all he left was a his business card, it was probably nothing.

Just call them
Quit worrying over shit like this, in this way

Listen the fact you are afraid is WHY you shouldn't call. That dickhead wants to shock you into doing something you don't have to do when he couldn't even be honest with what it was about. ANYTIME the police need anything from you they have to take you in cuffs for it to be mandatory. If he didn't do that ignore the terrorist dumbfuck. Don't do what we wants because you're scared. I don't even care if you killed someone, do not call that prick.

This is exactly the type of asshole you should ignore

A marshal would deliver a summons for a FEDERAL grand jury. A sheriff would deliver a summons for a state/county/local grand jury. So it could easily be a grand jury thing.

You aren’t in trouble. If you were being served with a lawsuit, you’d know it. Service by sheriff isn’t something they play games with; you would have a copy of the summons by now.

It could also be a notice for regular jury duty. Or they just want to talk to you as a witness for something.

So yes, call and find out what they want. If they want to interview you for something, get a lawyer first.

>civil division
This means not criminal, stupid. So they’re not investigating criminal shit.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn pussy

What are you stupid?

You're a retard. Warrants are ALWAYS by mail.

yikes

Attached: 1523741641910.gif (639x649, 331K)

Hahaha I'm stupid? No you're stupid. Gonna go out of your way to put needless effort into doing another man's bidding just cause he left a card in your door like a lemming. Do us a favor and walk into traffic pussy. And don't even bother with the hurrr police keep us safe rhetoric. They literally exist to emotionally appease you and protect business interests. You're a retard.

Only an autistic faggot would even think to save that weeb bullshit and act like it means anyone else is. Enjoy your vagina.

Attached: surprise.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

>this
Jesus dude

You don't look like any less of a faggot to anyone but yourself. Enjoy your fantasy land, fairy.

Could be a scam for information. Refuse to release social or other info unless see badge in person. Say you didn't believe them.

>You don't look like any less of a faggot to anyone but yourself. Enjoy your fantasy land, fairy.

Attached: 1511314546312.png (780x780, 432K)

Visit credit karma and make sure you are not the victim of credit fraud, he maybe serving you with a lawsuit.

Im not mad that youre a faggot.