Personal experiences with the us opioid epidemic

Try to keep this short. Some tears ago, after a car wreck where I smashed my pelvis and broke leg, was put an 40 mg oxys. After my script ran out, I found that own of the guys I bought my anabolics from had them. When they didn't have them, turned to Heroin. I was so bad, while taking the LSAT during the break I went into the bathroom and shot heroin. did too much, nodded off but it ended up being the experimental section, so ended up with a 167 (96%) and got into a t-10 school.

After graduating law school, a doctor I've known for a long time put me on 100mg of methadone a day (script) along with xanax. It keeps me calm, and I can do my work on it without any impact. I could never go to a clinic seems it seems too trashy.

A few tears ago, I found out that the family behind the old oxy 40s and Perdue were a bunch of Jews. I'm thinking about trying to get off it and switch to suobxone or kratum, but afraid that getting off will literally drive me crazy and will lose everything.

you can call me a degenerate, etc.. but I function at a very high level as a lawyer for an intl investment bank. I feel like a wealking, knowing that I fell for the pharma jew/drug-dealing jihad, but afraid to give it up now as I'm afraid it might literally make me lose everything I have and I've been functioning successfully on it in my profession for ~ 8 years now.

Does anyone have any experience with suboxone or Kratum with getting off methadone? My dr. is now in his mid-70s and set to retire soon. He gives me the methaodne scripts monthly since he nows I can fucntion well one, but when he reitres not sure I'll find someone else to write the script, and refuse to go to a clinic since it's both trash and would not be able to travel. Anyone have any advice/experience with getting off methadone? thanks.

Attached: meta0done.jpg (206x300, 14K)

I only have a few things to say about Kratum. It helps some people kick heroin, but some claim it is addictive. Several states are trying to get Kratum banned, along with Kava. So if you're interested in trying it, check up to see what your state is doing.

was a heroin addict for ~4 years, transitioned to subs for 6 months. Suboxone was harder to quit than heroin. Transitioned to kratom, and have dabbled on and off with kratom / high dose loperamide for the past 7 years. Clean now, 100%, and taking naltrexone (NON narcotic, only blocks all opiates/opoids).
Suboxone and kratom etc. only prolong the inevitable unless you have tons of willpower and can titrate yourself.

>It helps some people kick heroin, but some claim it is addictive.
dude it can't be worse than Methadone. This month, ran out 10 days early and was sick as fuck. Coming off h, at most you are really sick for 405 days and then you start to feel relaively normal. Fucking methadone, even after 9 days I could not leave bed even to shower. Luckily I had a lot of vacation time saved up and was able to use those days. I'm kind of lucky I have a doctor who understands and gives me the script, since a clinic would be out of the question esp with my travel, but I'm terrified this dr. is going to retire or drop dead and then i'm completely fucked.

Great blog post faglord

>Suboxone was harder to quit than heroin
I can see this maybe, but dude I have to tell you, a ssomeone who did a lot of h and was frequently deotoxing, coming off H is a fucking cakewalk compared to coming off methadone. Coming off H, you are talking 304 really bad days. Fucking methadone detox goes on for weeks. I have some kartum i bought, mostly the red vein thai since i head that was the best. Probably is, I can't fucking keep it down without vomiting.

kek never change /b/

>Great blog post faglord
hey, eat me motherfucker. This is now one of the biggest issues that is destroying White America, and it deserves to be discussed here and for people to give each other advice.

Yeah. Any of the long half-life drugs (loperamide, methadone, suboxone, subutex etc) all have horrendously long withdrawal periods. Switch to a short-acting opiate or kratom for maybe a week or two then jump off.
I hope you can find peace, friendo. The only way I've been able to find it is through God.

I've never been on methadone but I know the w/d from it is very similar to subs.

Why in the name of fuck would you do heroin in the first place? What in the actual flaming fuck made you possibly think it was a good fucking idea? When has absolutely anything good said about fucking heroin?

It's fucking heroin...how in the name of shit did you ever think something so OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLE would be a good fucking idea?

why not try to lower the dose gradually?

Yeah, I can see the trade off being worth it. I see it as people who quit smoking by vaping. They're doing an arguably healthier trade off. My grandfather became hopelessly addicted to pain pills. He was able to hold his life together until around his 40's, and from then until his death (early 70's) it was all one continuous downhill slide. My grandmother died before I was born because of it. He had passed out on the floor due to pill popping and beer, she bent to pick him up, and her bladder tore loose. Then she died on the operating table during what was supposed to be an easy surgery, something they call "tacking the bladder." He never forgave himself and just went full pill junkie. There really wasn't anything anybody could do for him until he HAD to go into a nursing home, where of course they wouldn't let him have the pills. Do what you can to get off of them, user.

Are you seriously using "tears ago" or is it just a coincidence you're fucking it up every time?

I've done oxys and vicodin and never got hooked. maybe dont be such a weak willed pussy

Oxy = heroin. He’s already hooked at that point.
Dude lower your methadone than switch to kratom. You’ll feel better

I was a massively overweight fedora tipper in school. In college, I started working out, lost over 100lbs and got Jow Forums and found a GF. After we broke up I was devastated and accidentally met up with a childhood friend. I had no experience with hard drugs, and this guy tells me he "smokes opium occasionally". Turns out it was heroin. I tried it once, bought some cuz I liked it, and the next four years passed in a flash.

Did soaps just end. WTF is this shit I'm reading, go to advice Bitch!

Fuck that’s some dark shit

>be sick for a week
>perpetuate the addiction and continue destroying your mind body and soul
I think you've chosen the wrong option, lad.

>t. knows nothing about drugs but comments on them anyway

>Why in the name of fuck would you do heroin in the first place?
Yeah, mate, would like to see you in that positon. When you run out of your oxy 40s and literally feel like you are dying, I went straight out to "the pit" right near the T stop in harvard square, and was able to get it within an hour. Until you've been in that positoon, you can never fucking possibly understand.

There was actually a cool H scene around harvard at that time. You could han gout with your dealer at his house and discuss politics and philosophy with Lit/philosophy grad students who were also chasing the dragon.

>Are you seriously using "tears ago"
obviously dude, you got it. Has absolutely nothing to do with fact I was detoxing from methadone AND xanax for 10 days and just got my script filled an hour ago.

ex addict here

methadone and suboxone will help

but you don't want to be on that stuff too long

the rumours are true, it's a living hell to come off it

even worse than the cold turkey

just be aware

you can do it

this too will pass

remember

Attached: skull-and-crossbones-77950_1280.jpg (1280x853, 197K)

You are weak.
Being actually sick with the flu is worse than any withdrawal.
It's your fault for not taking the medicine as needed.

All that fancy law degree and money and you couldn't be bothered to research opiates to realize that prolonged use results in physical dependency and that cessation produces withdrawal.
I think you are trying to blame others for your own decision. You said you were in pain. They were trying to alleviate it. You're the one who took it a bridge too far.

How is Bosnia these days?

>but I function at a very high level as a lawyer for an intl investment bank
You sure don't type like it.

Why the fuck would you think fucking oxy is a good idea? That is every bit as obviously horrible of a decision.
Dude almost everyone with any life experience has met a fucking junkie...and realized they are pathetic.
Once again...the fuck are you doing oxy for?

A Dr. prescribed you Methadone and Xanax at the same time? He should be shot. You're lucky you're not dead yet. A friend of mine died from that cocktail a few years back.

But no, muh doctors did this! Muh big pharma!
Look in the mirror pal, you need to accept that you, and you alone, did this to yourself.

>Does anyone have any experience with suboxone or Kratum with getting off methadone?

My dad had a opioid problem most of his life, constantly relapsing. He said Methadone was the worst to come off of. Enjoy several weeks of hell.

> but I function at a very high level as a lawyer for an intl investment bank.

You're going to lose this job if you try to come off.

>Do what you can to get off of them, user.
yeah, my last memory of my grandfather was when he was in hursing home and they cut down his supply of his opiates. He was out of his mind, and screaming to me at 15 years old to being him "sp's" (sleeping pills, what he called his opiates) after they cut him off. That fucked me up was last time I saw him. My mother was also heavily into them. We weren't complet white trash, my sister got into harvard as an Ug and I got in for law school. But it seems like my entire family has opiate issues and that it's in my blood. Scared as shit, and this month running out 10 days early were the fucking worst 10 days of my life and was considering suicide.

Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochlorate) will work on you but you need to wait until you're in FULL withdrawal before you take it or you'll go into a super turkey and nothing will help, only make it worse.
You never get a tolerance to bupe, you can snort it, put it under your tongue or shoot it up (soluble in cold water).
You'll never be tempted to touch opiates because if you do they won't work, just make you feel ill.
Bupe is easy to cut down and so long lasting you'll only need to take it once a day.
Good luck.
(BTW for a top lawyer your ability to write a coherent OP is low, so I'll assume you were gouching out as you wrote that?)

same as always, high political corruption
more and more young people are emigrating to western countries
the rest is working and trying to forget where they live and enjoy nature booze n occaisonaly drugs

>You are weak.
>Being actually sick with the flu is worse than any withdrawal.
you have ZERO fucking clue what you are talking about user. I'm a body builder, I'm able to have complete discipline over my food intake and workout regime to the point where I have a complete dictatorship of self in these arenas. You have no, no fucking clue of what you speak.

methadone is a helluva drug. It has life long effects that are terrible. Ask me how I know.

Kratom is legit but be careful where you get it from. Don’t buy from headshots they will rob you of your money. Get it online, do research about the vendor before you purchase

Red - bed
White - flight
Yellow - mellow
Green - inbetween

>Dude almost everyone with any life experience has met a fucking junkie...and realized they are pathetic.

This ignorance about opiate effects is part of the problem. Naive people associate heroin with half-dead homeless zombies. They believe that heroin made them that way, and fall for the "muh devils drug" meme. This is incorrect.

Then somewhere down the line they are prescribed an opiate, lets say hydrocodone, and they see that the effects are quite subtle, but help them feel better for whatever condition they have. Next thing you know they are totally addicted to opiates. They believed that heroin would make them a homeless zombie, so this subtle hydrocodone must be totally safe, right? Many people are shocked at the subtleness of opiates when they try them, they assumed it was going to be a magical trip to heaven like its built up to be. This false knowledge is a trap.

>need to accept that you, and you alone, did this to yourself.
Never said I didn't. But, I will say at the time of first 40 mg oxy scripts, I had NO fucking idea how bad they were, and neither did the doctor who supplied them. And this isn'tjust my bullshit. Read the article in the NYer magazine about the jew family who runs and controls Purdue and how they got more doctors to write them.

>BTW for a top lawyer your ability to write a coherent OP is low,
due, after you've been in DTs for 10 days, would love to see how a coherent a writer you are.

Maeng Da Kratom tea works m8. It's not a euphoric, it completely removes the anxiety associated with withdrawl. You drink it like green tea, you only need to drink a lot of it (say, three pots a day) for the first week or so. Obviously, you need to combine it with loperimide to stop the shits if you're going cold turkey.

Honestly, it's a fucking miracle. Much better than the other more nuclear option of ibogaine. Ibogaine has so many unwanted side effects (four days puking and shitting, insomnia lasting several weeks) that although it does reset your life and leave you a non-addict for ages afterwards, it is still very traumatic. Maeng Da is like drinking green tea and suddenly feeling so much better.

Attached: 1502205557194.png (855x987, 1.26M)

I found a decent one in FL that came with good reccs. I...it's fucking weird, I tried mixing it with chocolate milk but just turns into a fucking grimey sludge on bottom of cup. Need to get empt capsules from amazon I guess and try that. Has anyone here successfully gotten off methadone with Kratum?

>screaming grandfather in nursing home

Oh, this brings back memories. Yep, yep. We had to stop taking him out of the home for any visits. The last time we brought him home for a visit, he peed all over the bathroom floor because he was mad that nobody would give him any pills. I remember my mom crying as she mopped it up. I think you're right about genetic dispositions. I've always had to watch myself with drinking. I once had some minor surgery, and remember taking the pills even after I was no longer in pain, because it was this nice, cosy floaty feeling. Ran out of the pills and then realized, oh shit... I wish I had some advice for you. My grandfather never could kick it. The reason we were finally able to get him into a nursing home was he had fallen asleep in his apartment with a cigarette in his hand, and it burned down to the bone. The nursing home was the only way he was able to get off of them, and he spent his final days still screaming for the pills.

Had a lot of sports injuries when I was a teen, got prescribed a lot of hydrocodone. Didn't start to abuse pills until I caved to mental illness, later found a steady supply of tramadol and took between 250-750mg a few times per week. I wasn't on anti-depressants at the time so it was a godsend. This was also my first experience with true relief so yes, I took too much and too often. This was before it was a controlled substance, so now I can't find any. Sucks desu. I'm on SSRI's now which is cool, but nothing comes close to evening me out like trams, which have a SNRI effect. I wish they were approved for treatment of depression senpai.

Anyways ever since the FEDs shut down the pill mills the streets are lined with heroin and chinese fentanyl. Thanks a lot you fucking cocksuckers.

(checked)
>Maeng Da Kratom tea works m8.

I ordered a sample of a bunch of them for like $200 from a place in FL. i think I have one of those, going to try. The weird thing, my (limited_ experience with Kratum is that it's almost like pot (which I fucking hate) but did seem to cut down on some of DTs when I used it about 10months ago after I ran out early. This time, I completely fucked up the dates and was without xanax and methadone for 10 days. I was laying in bed just wishing to fucking die. In 10 days, I don't think i slept 5 hours total in the entire time.

Get off the fucking Xanax first of all. That shit will permanently fuck up your memory, will make your nerves worse eventually and quitting it gets harder and harder the more you are on it. I was on it for 7 years and heroin for 8, I know what I’m talking about. Switch to kratom, suboxone is basically the same thing as the rest of the opiates.

>my (limited_ experience with Kratum is that it's almost like pot

It shouldn't be anything like pot. Different doses of kratom will give you different effects. If you take a lower dose, you will feel very energetic effects, like extra strong coffee with a nice initial rush and peak. The more you take, the more the pain killing and body relaxing properties come out. Kratom can be tricky to find the right dose for you. It'll take a few doses of experimenting to see what works just right.

This is true, benzos can fuck up your life in a very profound way. Many normal people get prescribed benzos by their doctor for anxiety and wake up 10 years later wondering where their life went. If you don't have a strong grip on your mind your life can slip away without you noticing.

Go to gaiaethnobotanicals, you can get a kilo shipped for around $95 and it’s good shit. I recommend their Elephant blend or their red Maeng da.

that was the fucking worst. I had been close to him since age 9 when he and my grandmother divorced and he had to move into a small place and I was going over there each day to take care of him. It was fucking cruel. I wish the nursing home and just given him what he wanted and snowed him under on high doses of morphine since he wanted to die at that point anyway. I still have nightmares to this day of leaving the home and as I left, his screams were echoing down the hall: "user, SPs, bring me SPs, please!!!"

some of the worst days of my life desu.

Avoid the powders, in my opinion. They tend to have euphoric effects associated with them. You won't beat one addiction with another, in my opinon. Or at least take only a little powder, less than is recommended. Maeng Da is a very relaxing green tea - not muscle relaxing, psychological relaxing. That rising, knawing anxiety completely goes away for ages after a week of tea, and you can boost it every three days thereafter if you don't trust youself. It doesn't interfere with your thought process, either. You just feel a whole lot more confident that you don't need drugs.

It's honestly a miracle, I didn't believe it until I tried it. We have to import it from Holland here in the UK, and for the moment it is UK legal. I'm not surprised they are moving to ban kratom, it will put the drug rehabilitation industry out of a job.

thanks mate, saving the name of this place.

>Get off the fucking Xanax first of all.
Dude, they put on benzos at age 11, starting with klonopin since I had massive anxiety. To ever get off benzos...has been almost 20 years now, think my brain chemistry is just used to them.

> that’s basically my story. My mind is fucked, I used to be sharp. I did testing at my Dr’s for memory capability, I was in the 12th percentile (88% my age have a better memory than me). It seriously has fucked me over in more ways than I can think. I’ll make arrangements with people and completely forget about it, don’t even remember the plans when it’s brought up.

Take a month off, go into the woods no internet. You will be fine after. Or dead. Both are good options

thnaks bro, saving this one too.

What are you referring to by powders? Most commercial kratom sold today is finely grounded. I assume you are referring to extracts?

All kratom has the potential for euphoric effects, it depends on the dose you take and you as an individual. Kratom has a very nice initial rush and peak that can be intensely euphoric. If you are taking too large a dose you might miss out on this and enter directly into the pain-killing effects.

Yeah man if I were you I’d go to rehab. My anxiety improved substantially when I got off benzos. At the end the benzos made the anxiety worse. How old are you now?

There is no magic cure even tho that's what we all want to hear. I kicked a ten year heroin habit cold turkey, fucked up and went on methadone fora year, then stopped that. The only way is to take a week off, nut up and suffer. You won't feel perfect after the first week but with a bit of weed I was able to go back to work. I'm three years clean now with a wife and new baby. It can be done

I think he means weak minded as you did post this, did you not?
>After my script ran out, I found that own of the guys I bought my anabolics from had them.
Anyways instead of ordering Kramtom why don’t you go to a proper doctor that specializes in withdrawal. The battle is realizing you are fighting a battle against your mind. Those drugs and to a lesser extend the steroid overload your brains receptors for the “feel good” chemicals, you body changes gene regulation to produce fewer receptors, then you are stuck in that circle so you need more drugs for greater dopamine release etc. Just remember that any pain and suffering you feel is your body trying to simply revert to its natural baseline. Considering you fucked up your pills by 10 days (which is huge sign of an annoying ass junking coming from someone who actually works in a pharmacy) I don’t think you really want to be off the drugs.

>Methadone AND Xanax.
You're going to die.

Attached: 1525294351401.jpg (592x328, 24K)

Man its insane that doctors hand out benzos like candy, its made me question the legitimacy of general care doctors and if they have any idea what they are doing or just following directions from a book. You are not alone in that situation, many more people than you think are daily benzo users. Its especially dangerous for low intelligence individuals who won't understand what is happening to them. They become zombies, their whole life is a blur. And doctors are more than happy to keep recommending them daily intake of benzos.

This, I've been to so many funerals of dumb fucks that combine the 2.
OP, I used to be a degenerate. Got on Subutex for 4 weeks then slowly weaned myself off. I'm clean now.

Oh I know, I had several different doctors because I moved from state to state for about a year and a half. They’d have no problem writing me a script for 6mg of alprazolam a day. I could also get Percocet and adderall whenever I asked. The doctor I have now though is great, Gabapentin is the hardest drug she writes for lol.

you're fucked. I'd try high doses of tramadol but that will just keep you from going insane. I think it's available in canada without a prescription, so stock up while you're there.

We can't actually import the powder extract to the UK any more, but for now the tea leaves are still legal. I found the powdered stuff to be aimed more at recreational use rather than curative, but maybe that's just me? Maeng Da ships as tea leaves, and you prep it as a pot of tea. 5g is usually enough, but 10g might be more suitable for folks hooked on H in the first instance.

The best online shop for Brits is the Dutch company Azurius in my experience. They will not sell you anything UK illegal, and their product is tip top. Maeng Da tea sacks cost about £60 all in, and you get about a hundred grams of the stuff for that, more than a week's worth. Totally worth it to kick opiate addiction almost painlessly in my experience. They might even post to the USA, in fact, but you've probably got your own local suppliers.

dude your grammar and spelling is worse than mine after 10 years of smoking weed

what the fuck

>Yeah man if I were you I’d go to rehab
i've been in The Meadows teoce and bettey Ford once. They now no longer take you if you are on methadone. the meadows was a fucking blast, at that time the used methadone and valium to detox and I met a ton a famous female and got laid. I can't tell exact names, but was there with one of the biggest rock lead singers of all time and got pretty close to him bc i was cahtting up some slag in the activities room and made a really loud throat-clearing sound. He apologized to me after I told him not to "give me his fucking rock star attitude."

After that, we got on well and used to play "HORSe" on the BB court and he's first-bump me with the nig Iron-cross ring he used to wear and ended up being cool. Meadows was cool as shit, met famous people and got laid. Betty Ford runs a tight ship, though I met the 3rd wealthiest dude in Mexico there, who was cool as fuck.

I don't think rehab works, I have been 4 times. The last one cost 20K. Until YOU want to be clean, you never will be.

What are the life long effects?

Way to over analyze why you're too fucking stupid to learn from seeing others fuck up.

You're a fucking loser.

>transform available without a Rx in Canada.
Nope.

>dude your grammar and spelling is worse than mine after 10 years of smoking weed
It's called being in acute withdrawal to where my hands are shaking and mind racing user.

Tramadol fuck auto correct

Switch to cbd oil m8. Totally legal in every state

>I have been 4 times.
which ones? Meadows was cool as fuck, though they no loner use methadone to detox I hear,w on't even take you if you ar eon it. Also, now that I'm my 30s won't be getting laid I assume (Meadows has a shitload of female sex addicts, who will be all over you if you are a gym rat). Was banging two different girls at a time, at night down by the pool. Also was a minor saudi royal there...I met so mny cool fucking people there and ironically first time in my life I felt like I "fit in" and was popular and had friends and girls actually fighting over me. I wonder if Meadows is still as much fun as it used to be.

>Azurius
I just went on to the website, the "powder" you are referring looks to be finely ground kratom leaf. Its the same leaf and same effects, but each has a different preferable method of ingestion.

Making kratom tea has different effects then ingesting the kratom in one go, if thats what you mean. Kratom tea is a dulled experience, a lot of the rush and euphoria is taken out and the analgesic effects are more pronounced. Have you ever tried mixing kratom leaf and ingesting it in one go? The effects are a lot longer lasting and more intense.

Tea probably is a better way to go when starting off kratom, because you can adjust your dose sip by sip to get to where you need to be. Tea also has the benefit of coming on faster than toss and washed kratom.

Go to a detox bro and rehab yourself. If youre worried about losing time away from the job now, youll lose a lot more time away if you drag this out. Best of luck.

T. Professional with 2.5 years clean

Its better without, hard to get off but totslly worth it

>Way to over analyze why you're too fucking stupid to learn from seeing others fuck up.

Your problem is I don't think you analyzed the problem at all, you just started repeating meme points out your ass with no idea about what your talking about.

I met people who seem to get really into tramadol and tell me they DTs are awful. IDK, tried it a few times and to me it was sugar capsules. I do know I can't go on much longer this way. Ironically, wish I could go back and just live rest of my life as a 10 year old at the Meadows, where I was high as fuck, getting laid and had famous rock star friends. Betty ford separates men from women and run a tight ship, you aren't going to get laid or have fun there, though the program is good IMO if you are serious.

D A T A M I N E
A
T
A
I
N
E

CBD oil, while an exceptional medicine, will do little for the type of addiction that OP has. But for anyone looking for a pain management solution, CBD works great, even better than kratom and doesn't produce physical dependence like kratom.

The other more immediate trick is 5HTP, loperimide, and Aloe Vera juice. It takes the edges off of the anxiety attacks, stops you pacing/lying in the foetal position due to mending your guts quickly. It's not a cure though. If you can get real manuka honey (the Steens stuff, not the bullshit knock off crap) that also helps.

It's hard, it really is. It's mostly psychological, however. Which is no help to someone aching, I appreciate that. It's in your mind, over-ruling your body and obsessing your subconscious. Which is why 5HP taken before bedtime helps a lot, it helps free your subconscious by flooding your body with precursors to seratonin. Healthfood shops sell it. It's also an ace hangover cure/pre-emptive hangover prevention tonic.

>but I function at a very high level as a lawyer

Doubtful OP since you have the writing ability of a 10 year old

try to switch to the substitution cold turkey or it won't work

The Xanax has fried your brain.

Attached: 1524529034233.gif (500x375, 161K)

Bought half a gram of heroin back in the days of Hansa. I had just gotten tired of Tinder whores and was very blackpilled. For a couple of weeks I'd come home from my programming job, do a bump of dope and smoke a joint. When I ran out I spent a few days suffering from intense anxiety and diarrhoea, which was actually a more informative experience than the high. I read a load of books during those weeks and can't remember a word of them.

shut the fuck up, faggot. my wife and i used to use heroin back in the 90s. we only did it once every 2 or 3 months. it made for a fun little vacation and the sex was amazing. if you're afraid of playing around with things, fine, but don't go thinking that everyone in the world is a pathetic weakling like you.
some of us are lucky and don't get addicted to things. no disrespect intended to those who do get hooked, though.

Dont have an addiction like that, but low dosing kratom daily has helped kick my drinking habit. I've heard it definitely helps with withdrawals from opiates and methadone though

Just OD faggot. No one cares about your druggy ass. You are going to OD some day might as well do it now.

Do a long term percentage based taper bro on everything.

Your body will adjust down as it adjusted up.

For example you cant go per week:
>100mg 90mg 80mg 70mg 60mg etc etc

by the end you will be doing 20mg to 10mg which will be a 50% reduction and you will relapse before then probably around 75-50%

You need to go slower the further into the tasper you get ie:
>100mg 90mg 81mg 73mg 66mg 60mg 54mg 49mg 44mg 40mg 36mg 33mg 30mg 27mg 25 mg 23mg 21mg 19mg 18 17 16 etc

This takes an entire year but you will not go into withdrawal on a 10% based taper.

Kratom helped me get clean but I didn't take xanax

that's a problem op because xanax withdrawals can kill you, follow your Drs advice to taper your dose over a long period of time, good luck

yeah, thanks mate. Funny thing, at meadows, so many fucking doctors. My fav was a jew ish brain sureogn with ahome on pebble beach who ran his own neurology clinic. They'd bring him big boxes of "sample" 40 mg oxys. He'd fucking walk out with the entire thing to his car. A few weeks later, the prude pharma reps would come back and THANK HIM for giving away all the samples and give him MORE.

Once you spend time with high end doctors (esp cardiologist and neurologists, though anesthesiologists seem to be the worst as far as on their own gear) it's hard to ever trust a doctor again. I met a heart surgeon and a Brain surgeon who were in small group and "Survivors" who openly talked about performing surgeries while high. My month at The Meadows was honestly the best fucking month of my life. for once in my life, I felt like I fit in and was popular with everyone and had more girls coming onto me than I knew what to do with.

Ic ould tell so many cool stories about Famous people in the Meadows, but think I could get sued for doing so since I signed an agreement not to ever name anyone i was in with.

>D A T A M I N E
douchebag, what the fuck am i datamining you paranoid prick? If anything, I'm giving away too much info that could get my ass in trouble. Paranoid motherfucker.

how about you stop being a bitch and get actual fucking help instead of continuing to succumb to the pill jew?

yeah, Jow Forums is clearly the same context as a legal discussion/document.

this, if you're not going to help yourself, OP, then end it so you won't be a burden on the rest of the people who actually pay taxes and aren't retarded

>follow your Drs advice to taper your
My problem is, that literally put me at benzos at ~ 13. about 18 years now. i think my brain chemistry is now that functioning with them would be near impossible. I'd actually considering wiritng a book about time in Meadows. Met so many cool people. I got to know Lisa De Kooning (daughter of probably most famous artist of the 20th century of the 20th century after Picasso, William De Kooning). She died a few years ago at her estate in the Caribbean from drinking. She was cool as shit, loved her, and she invited me to hang out with her. Never did but i really liked her. She had all the fucking money in the world and the drink ended up killing her.

>if you don't use a drug designed to kill nigs you're weak!

lmao

>then end it so you won't be a burden on the rest of the people who actually pay taxes and aren't retarded
Dude, the fucking meadows costs $40k a month, betty ford cost something like $35k. Do I sound like I've ever been a burden on society in any form, or that I earn my own shekels and pay my own way in EVERYTHING despite my issue? And no insurance does not cover any of it, had to pay cash.

i lived with my addict brother for years while he used, make my life a living hell, he was a manic bipolar so it didnt help that he was fucked up 24/7. then one night he drank all the booze in my house and took his entire months script on xannax around 30 bars. when i found him he was dying infront ogf me and my family. was put in the icu and was giving his last rights. but for some reason the fucker survived, went to rehab and came back home. turns out the fucker started to use again and and he didnt even give a fuck that i saved his life. addicts are selfish fuckers they deserve to die or atleast be left alone to fuck up there own lifes. addicts think they are only fucking with them selfs but it has large effects on people around them. get clean op before its to late there wont be allways someone with narcon around to save your ass.

Attached: 1515539127059.jpg (480x350, 13K)