Is space travel good for the white race?

What do you think about this Jow Forums?

If space travel and colonization becomes feasible will it be the new frontier for the white race?

>Only high IQ colonizers are capable of making the journey
>Only Whites and East Asians would have the capacity and money to enter space

Assuming we survive till then, of course.

Attached: Mars.jpg (1920x1078, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/jun/07/nasa-mars-rover-finds-organic-matter-in-ancient-lake-bed
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Only high IQ colonizers are capable of making the journey
nah
>>Only Whites and East Asians would have the capacity and money to enter space
nah

problem is, even if you make it to Mars, you'll live maybe around 3-5 months on the planet before you die from various conditions inflicted upon you from solar radiation, lower gravity, e.c.t. Not to mention that terminating that piece of shit is impossible because that molten core ain't molten any more and is not moving. Look at Olympus Mons, the last place where all the core leaked out. Planet has no magnetosphere so all solar wind radiation bombards the planet giving it a red look, even if you were to introduce atmosphere on the planet, it would literally evaporate into the space and blown away by solar winds, making small fucking Mars ice rings around the planet.

Mars colonisation will never happen, trust me I'm a scientist

Then why are space companies and nasa and all that crap trying to or atleast saying we can?

It depends.

Western nations have too much political torpor to foot the bill, and under the threat of politically enforced diversity, forcing them to send non-whites.
China is on the back foot and not ready to make the leaps to do it before the West can, while Russia faces economic torpor that means that any space based expansion must be justifiably militaristic and geopolitical as an extension of their state and reaction to other geopolitical actors.

However the first steps are likely to be taken by Western private companies, which divides who is able to leave Earth into the Employees and the Clients; those paid to do so and those who pay to do so.
Depending on success and national laws (SpaceX is forced to hire primarily white engineers because rockets and capsules and more are classified as strategic and controlled technologies, so to get the levels of clearance to work with them, it'd be near impossible if you weren't natively born in the US with a top degree) the employees may be white or more discolored.
The clients though? That can be the Japanese Masa's of Softbank, the Nigger warlord, the Brazilian or Mexican telecoms billionaire to begin with, with the cash to spend and the socio-political will to invest and see what they can bring home from it because fewer whites will. Then costs drop and it hits the higher wealth whites, then the wealthy chinks who made money speculating on their stock exchanges and foreign property markets.

Unless it is primarily employee based within the grasp of private companies of Western countries, at white levels of wealth only, space will be not be white man's frontier.

its good if we colonize a planet equal to or better than earth, otherwise were just losing

because if they didn't say that, why would anyone even fund it any more? Public would cut funding instantly, making NASA and other space agencies obsolete. Every scientists in the field knows how fucking dangerous space is, even escaping Van Allen radiation belt is an achievement, colonising another planet is as plausible as constructing our own Death Star.

Some people see hope in space, scientist see easy funding. Without funding scientists are just another homeless person.

sounds great i volunteer

We can build underground bunkers at most.

And there's like toxic dust too right?

The lack of real sleep and natural light circle and missing G have a severe effect on your brain on a biological level. Test have shown that astronauts lose irreversibly brain mass the longer they stay the more they lose.

We no nothing, John Snow. It would probably end catastrophic the one way or another.

Attached: Facehugger_Diagram.jpg (750x500, 153K)

3rd world will flood us before is even happens.

>circle
cycle

oh cool to know, what about that ice plant that orbits Jupiter, could there be some way of getting energy with hydro, and using the water to block the radiation? (If no, are any of the planets in our solar system cognizable?)

Not toxic dust, but rather microorganisms that have stayed dormant for thousands, or even millions of years. You think going abroad to another country needs a vaccine for a reason right, now imagine what happens when your immune system encounters alien bacteria older than your evolution chain.

You niggers know as well as I do that the first crews to Mars will be "diverse" for the sake of "diversity". Shit like pic related will be what will 'niggerfy' Mars and beyond.

This is one of the many reasons I would rather see a Chinese crew on a Chinese mission first land on and colonize Mars and beyond. Fuck this nigger "diversity" bullshit.

If a rocket with a crew like pic related is being launched to Mars so a nigger can be the first to be pushed out of the Mars lander I would rather see China shoot the goddamn rocket out of the sky.

Attached: 98345678345.jpg (800x652, 75K)

Good post.
Is there any kind of useful resources on Mars, like gold or anything else valuable?

>Only Whites and East asians
>We

Attached: 1447886579070.jpg (519x600, 92K)

Who even needs to invent things anymore

(are any of the planets in our solar system able to be colonized)*

Of course. That’s why it won’t happen.

Sounds like the perfect place for underground civilization user.

yes it is redpilled as fuck. The white man is the only race who has the interest, imagination, technical ability and sense of adventure to go beyond the horizon, let alone into space.

Ever heard of spinning you transfer craft to get artificial gravity

Unless people discover a way to make cloud cities on Venus or construct bases on our moon, then no. All planets are too hostile to even have outposts on them. Our two best water planet candidates, Europa and Enceladus could be colonised if you can manage to penetrate 2-5km deep ice sheet with surface temperature on average of -160 - 190 celsius, freezing any water that touches surface instantly. It's all science fiction and NASA sells it to the public.

Nothing special about Mars, all the minerals and valuable metals we need are much closer to our planet and we don't need to go to Mars to get them. Planet mining is really not necessary thanks to asteroids and comets.

racist.

USA will staff niggers and minorities because it is inclusive and represents modern america.

it's only viable with genetic engineering on humans which means race won't matter so much, though I expect it'll be asians and whites mostly behind the genetic engineering train.

otherwise it'll probably take thousands if not tens of thousands of years to widdle away at the venusian atmosphere, and there isn't really another viable target for human colonization in our solar system without genetic engineering.

Why would they get rid of the diversity requirements? If they can't send negroes in space, they won't be sending anyone.

Attached: china vs zogmerica.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

Fuck you I already posted that here .

And by they i mean nasa.

The (((memeflage))) is right! Stop giving money to white people's space projects!

Oh please, whites will just bring their guilt along for the ride and keep inventing victims to offset their guilt of being successful and for leaving the dregs behind on earth.

>microorganisms
proof?

its good for whitey, untill the pathological altruism kicks in and we invite all the poor niggers so we can feel good about ourselves

How about Titan?
It has an atmosphere

Just send everyone BUT the white people. Works out better for the increasing amount of thirdworlders.

>If space travel and colonization becomes feasible will it be the new frontier for the white race?
Until we find space niggers, then bring them to Mars to work in the cotton fields. Let them breed like fleas then allow them rights.

probably nothing. Our physiology would be so different that it would not pose a risk.

Guess mankind will never leave this little island then. Kinda sad.

He's over exaggerating and bitching. The level of radiation at Mars surface is very high, but ignoring other unknown effects, all it amounts to is a doubling of your cancer risk, at current levels of radiation shielding.
And current radiation shielding from cosmic rays (high energy particles) in operation are summed up by the metallic hull of the ISS and the various shit and electronics in the way between the outside and you. It ain't shit - hell, it could make it WORSE.
However you can do plenty of shit to mitigate the risk on an upgrade from the ISS, like the use of multilayer polymer, usually expandable hulls like Bigelow Aerospace want to put out, where the hydrogen and carbon of the polymers absorb the particles pretty well. Or a water jacket. Or both.

RE: the atmosphere and the martian magnetosphere, it's bullshit. There's no consensus on whether the magnetosphere was the sole factor that sloughed off the martian atmosphere, possibly by solar wind, but it's without debate or discussion that it wasn't done over human timescales of months, years, decades or centuries.
Best estimates put the lose of the bulk of Mar's atmosphere over half a billion years. If we return an atmosphere, it's staying for as long as we exist, and that's the bulk of protection.

The side issues are as mentioned. The planet is dry as shit, the soil on mars is full of perchlorates and worse, which are toxic to most plants and especially to humans, and while not as fine as Lunar regolith, it's of a similar size and composition that similar shit on earth gets hit with at least a probably carcinogenic or silicosis provoking on the safety data sheets.
It's gonna be tough.

>Works out better for the increasing amount of thirdworlders.
probably too expensive. theres too many of them

>too expensive
Less expensive than fighting overpopulation.

Once initially established a basic expendable workforce will be needed and our prisons are full...so convict rockets will usher in the era of the Space Aussie.

>Nigger
>three women, one a chink
>Cpt. Newman S. Oilent
Wow. This is epic.

depends on how you fight it :D

>pic related
>NASA

take any meteorite and put it under microscope
theguardian.com/science/2018/jun/07/nasa-mars-rover-finds-organic-matter-in-ancient-lake-bed

By that logic you could say that every planet has an ''atmosphere''... not sure what you want to do in a 90% nitrogen atmosphere... extract fuel?

Attached: nasa.jpg (1873x1200, 942K)

>journey to mars with 10 tons of mining, manufacturing, chemistry, gas handling, life support, and computer systems alone
either
>die within 1 hour of landing
>die on journey
>live 4ever, get deed to the planet mars, become quadrillionaire
>live in a quiet tubeshack on mars while slowly expanding your marsstead, become celebrity, shoot visitors on sight and hide them underground

Since this journey to mars is never gonna happen why is NASA "wasting" so much money on it?

nevar!
i want to beat NASA to mars colonization.
Should i start a gofundme?

scientist here and this is bullshit

Martians has got the reddest of necks. I've drank a lot of moonshine, but how would marsshine taste?

>live underground
tfw not dead from radzsiation

>t. i saw that matt damon movie once

nasa gets gutted

Attached: bD7dr9f.png (908x468, 26K)

me on the left

>trust me I'm a scientist
>microorganisms that have stayed dormant for thousands, or even millions of years
>trust me I'm a scientist
We don't have to live on the surface of mars, we could build colonies underground. There's always a way. And you just pulled the microorganisms stuff out of your ass, didn't you?

Wasting money? with their expenses they don't have ENOUGH money... increase the funding 10x and you wont have enough funding. It's not a cheap endeavour to explore space, since it requires you to employ the best minds of the world.

Honestly, I think the only plausible way for humans to ever leave this planet, is if they one day stop what they're doing and as a hive mind start working together to advance space exploration... otherwise it will never happen, sadly, as much as I'd like it to happen, it never will.

There's a difference between organic molecules and micro organisms
Titan has a significant atmosphere, you can't see past it unlike Mars
Present atmospheres would need less expensive suits than those in EVA

phobosshine, rum brewed in 1/250th of earth's atmospheric pressure
fuck, if future colonists there take fivers i'd pay them to brew some.

No, because space travel is a lie and the earth is flat.

>radiation ghoulification
>undiscovered, unknown microorganisms that have never, ever been documented anywhere
tfw

my dad works at nintendo and this guy is a fucking nazi

Noticed how the futuristic impossibly technologically advanced aliens in sci-fi are always either asian or white looking? There's no Jamal the scientist or Muhammad the astronaut in them unless it's a well known franchise and hollywood blackwashes it

Thx user. I knew something was up with the guy talking about microorganisms lol

>indian space program tries to use shamanism to feed future astronauts

Attached: 232.jpg (228x221, 87K)

the planet looks red from the oxidized iron dust, fucking retard. Yes there is more radiation but you wont die in just 3-5 months. No I dont trust a fucking eme flag wannabe kraut.

>implying they won't simply shift to interstellar virtue-signalling

IMSF won't beat Musk to Mars, so that diversity dream is dead in the water. Notice how they intentionally went for a black man and not a black woman, they're kike cuck shills

Don't drink too much of the stuff, or you might be doomed.

When NASA starts digging deeper than 1 meter, when they penetrate the first frozen ice layers beneath the mars soil, there they will find the micro organisms flourishing. So far they did what, like 2 inch digs. Bravo.

sure. I'm not a microbiologist, not my field, but it's only common sense there will be bacteria.

For christ sake, meteorites that crash on a daily basis have microbes on them.

drunkenly blowing yourself up by pressing the wrong button on your martian industrial setup would be embarrasing

>the oxidized iron dust, fucking retard.

how did the iron get oxidised in an environment without OXYGEN you fucking mongrel

Old doctor who episode was based on that premise, colonists dug up ice, watered plants with the water, ate the plants, got space zomb-aids and killed everyone
I hope when/if people start using it they distill the shit before using it

but what if the gaseous oxygen is gone and the solid iron oxide remains

One thing I never understood is why we even are going for Mars before we set up moon bases. Moon base seems a lot more plausable and doable than permanent mars residence

We need to burn off our own atmosphere to adapt to not needing an atmosphere, we will essentially look like space niggers... Hell we might even glow in the dark too

>For christ sake, meteorites that crash on a daily basis have microbes on them.
The facts that you don't understand the difference between carbon-based compounds and microorganisms is one of the things that makes your larp extremely obvious and laughable, please provide evidence for microbes from outer space that have ever been found and don't come with retarded clickbait articles that say "scientists may have found alien fossils, but it could also be a stone".

why couldn't we build bunkers? what about these new graphite paints that block all light, do they block all radiation as well? Is it not possible to develop a thin lightweight effective radiation blocker.
i agree the number one problem is the van allen belt. we need to develop a paint that blocks radiation. and we need even stronger metals then we currently possess.
first we have to remove all the genetic waste and useless eaters
how about a gigantic space station first?

The moon is actually a worse place. Lower gravity and no carbon.

I think it has something to do with a space treaty, similar to how nobody owns international waters

What if this, by some sort of chemical miracle, started a terraforming process? Kickstarting the core and creating an atmosphere.
Moonshiners would be deployed all over the universe, like some drunken herald of humanity.

What about Asians

lets face it, we have no idea whats under the dust. and I think the first bases will have to be some kind of bunker, just cause thats the safest option over all. the onl thing that will be above ground is maybe landing pads and solar collectors

It gets to 20 degrees Celsius sometimes on Mars
What would happen if I just went outside with just a gas mask or held my breath with nothing else on?

>right wingers would rather spend quadrillions on terraforming mars than investing a couple million in nuclear energy to get off of coal generators

>what is Panspermia
>what is Lithopanspermia
>what are Extremophiles

>Atmospheric entry — An important aspect of the lithopanspermia hypothesis to test is that microbes situated on or within rocks could survive hypervelocity entry from space through Earth's atmosphere (Cockell, 2008). As with planetary ejection, this is experimentally tractable, with sounding rockets and orbital vehicles being used for microbiological experiments. B. subtilis spores inoculated onto granite domes were subjected to hypervelocity atmospheric transit (twice) by launch to a ∼120 km altitude on an Orion two-stage rocket. The spores were shown to have survived on the sides of the rock, but they did not survive on the forward-facing surface that was subjected to a maximum temperature of 145 °C. In separate experiments, as part of the ESA STONE experiment, numerous organisms were embedded in different types or rocks and were mounted in the heat shield of six Foton re-entry capsules. During reentry, the rock samples were subjected to temperatures and pressure loads comparable to those experienced in meteorites. The exogenous arrival of photosynthetic microorganisms could have quite profound consequences for the course of biological evolution on the inoculated planet. As photosynthetic organisms must be close to the surface of a rock to obtain sufficient light energy, atmospheric transit might act as a filter against them by ablating the surface layers of the rock. Although cyanobacteria have been shown to survive the desiccating, freezing conditions of space in orbital experiments, this would be of no benefit as the STONE experiment showed that they cannot survive atmospheric entry. Thus, non-photosynthetic organisms deep within rocks have a chance to survive the exit and entry process. (See also: Impact survival.) Research presented at the European Planetary Science Congress in 2015 suggests that ejection, entry and impact is survivable for some simple organisms.

Wouldn’t mining the moon reduce its overall mass. Therefore fucking up the tides on earth over time?

Organic-matter not the same as microorganisms.

I ask for evidence of your claim that microbes come with asteroids every day and you give me hypotheses about how life started on earth, are you legit retarded?

we could always excess aussies there to replace mass

Thats a Nuz flag, you mong

Don't give the leaf free (you)s, m8.

Attached: 1509084467462.jpg (706x834, 170K)

>nothing special about mars
uninhabited virgin land is pretty special.

It's not like it's unprecedented, the first American colonies were by private companies and dedicated groups, I don't think the plutocracy will last forever in that case

Attached: one small step for man one giant leap backwards for mankind.png (1152x515, 460K)

Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act