How do I get revenge on someone without fucking up my own life? I have this person's home address, personal information...

How do I get revenge on someone without fucking up my own life? I have this person's home address, personal information, license plate, etc. I just want him to pay for what he did without people knowing it was me. How do I enact revenge on him without giving myself up? It has been 2 weeks and I am still so angry at him. What he did was pretty unforgivable, essentially ruined my social life (or whatever you call the thing I had) and he did it with no provocation. I just need a way to feel closure as everything in his life goes perfectly, and everything in my life seems to be at his whim lately, even thought I know its not true. And no, I'm not going to kill him, kill his family, his pets, or beat him up at all. Pic unrelated, random pic I had. Please help me.

Attached: peter3.jpg (800x880, 59K)

First off tell us what that person did to you.

NYPA

What did he do

Learn to comprehend what you read.

Fine.
Not Your Personal Combat Advisors.

Well i want to keep it vague because going into detail is what caused this shit, but basically he released some private information by begging a girl I had given it to to tell him, then telling everyone. This sounds like high school drama and it basically is, but im in college and I want to do something about this.

This board is for advice on what to do, faggot.

Pic is actually pretty related.

Get a nail and hammer into the inside rim of all his tires. So the opposite side of the hubcaps. Be sure to keep the nail after. He's gonna have to drop a good couple hundred bucks on tires now.

>Not Your Personal Advisors
>on Jow Forums, the board for sharing advice

Attached: 54a.png (635x640, 553K)

Forgive and forget. Focus on yourself and better yourself so much that he is the one who is down not you. The goal shouldn't be to knock him down but build yourself up.

Get over it. Trust me it's not worth it and you'll look like a piece of shit, whether people know you did it or not

Fuck that. Im past the point of forgiveness with him, he acts like he is untouchable and I want to show him he isnt.

If you act like a fuckhead then don't expect to come out clean. If you're going to get down in the dirt then accept the fact that you're going to get dirty. Accept the things that you may have to sacrifice as a result of your pettiness. If its really that important to you then at least be realistic about it.

Why are you bitching I told you what to do.

Why ask for advice if you're just going to do what you want? Fucking idiot.

Advice on how to get back at him. Not on how to be a bitch, like I assume you handle situation. I dont wnt him to walk all over me, so if your bitchy passive solution isnt right for me theres no reason to say I dont want a fix.

You sound like a cunt. I'm sure you deserved whatever he did to you.

you could post all his dats on the internet.

If you weren't a weak pussy you could walk up to him and tell him he was a cunt and then punch him in the face.
But you're obviously not up to that, so go ahead with your underhanded shit. If the guy finds out you did it he'll probably punch you. Which you will richly deserve, faggot.

He literally calls people telling him to forgive bitches but won't fuck the guys shit up. Literally a bitch.

>He literally calls people telling him to forgive bitches but won't fuck the guys shit up.
This sentence made no sense. Eat a dick, OP.

You're a pussy if you don't just go up to him and punch him. wahh I don't wanna get in trouble. Pussy passive bitch. Call him from multiple numbers. Scrap his car shit on his front porch steal small stuff from his house. You know where he lives but too scared to do shit. Figure out your own way. And btw it's premeditated now you posted here about it.

Makes plenty of sense if your reading comprehension is better than a first grader's

You lost me when you told him it's premeditated. What are the Jow Forums police gonna eat on him now? Lmfaooooo

Mawfugging typo eat should be rat

Oh yeah, your out of context sentence full of improper grammar and punctuation that refers to "bitches" and "guys" that we know nothing about? Our reading comprehension is fine, its your ability to write cohesive sentences that sucks nuts.

That sentence makes sense. It's on the awkward side for sure, but if you really can't parse it you're retarded.

Your sentence had no context you fucking imbecile. You referred to people and situations only you are aware of without explaining any of it. Do you have brain damage?

First, that wasn't me. Second, the necessary context is all in this thread. Carefully reread everything and (if you're in any position to call anyone else an imbecile) you'll understand. I'll take your sincere apology as implied.

There's a website where you can anonymously send gorilla shit to people. Just Google it. Or better yet, buy a bunch of shrimp and hide it somewhere he'll never find it (maybe sew it into the seams of the seats in his car), and it'll gradually fuck with him as it decays and he tries to figure out the source of the horrendous smell.

Why are you mad at him? Its your fault for telling the girl