/FG/ - France General - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Edition

QUICK RUNDOWN:
Madman is going to BTFO Paris by himself

pscp.tv/BordeauxAnon/

VIDEO FROM YESTERDAY SHOWING PROTESTER GETTING FUCKING BEATEN UP BY RIOT COPS
twitter.com/nicolasgregoire/status/1069287329515429889

>Paris: At least 426 protesters arrested during ugly clashes with police
>Police union man saying that the cops are at the breaking point.
>They have no ammunition and they're so poorly equipped that they have to buy plate carriers and protective gear with their own money:
thelocal.fr/20181201/at-least-107-arrests-in-paris-protests-prime-minister

>STATE OF EMERGENCY CONSIDERED
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/01/paris-france-protests-yellow-vests-gilets-jaunes-champs-elysees

>One dead in 'yellow vest' blockades
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46411699

>Violent 'yellow-vest' protests spread to Belgium
dw.com/en/violent-yellow-vest-protests-spread-to-belgium/a-46527959

“We want this movement to spread,”
“It began in France, it is here now, and we want it to continue to Germany and the Netherlands, across Europe, even to England.”
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/30/brussels-protesters-attack-pms-office-yellow-vest-movement-spreads/

French join the spirit of the Arab Spring by spray painting on city walls: “The people want the fall of the regime.”
twitter.com/CNN/status/1069303189550317570 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>ALL THE LATEST VIDEOS ARE POSTED BY THIS CHANNEL
youtube.com/channel/UCN1ncvibKEDRYweziBjxm0A/videos

>POST WEBM'S AND IMAGES OF THE CURRENT PROTEST
>MONITOR ALL DEVELOPMENTS IN EUROPE
>GATHER ALL USEFUL INFORMATION

prev:

Attached: white christmas.jpg (2630x2336, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
rtl.fr/actu/justice-faits-divers/gilets-jaunes-deces-d-une-femme-blessee-par-une-grenade-lacrymogene-a-marseille-7795791713
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/various-authors-ecodefense-a-field-guide-to-monkeywrenching
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compagnies_Républicaines_de_Sécurité
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

party rock is in the house tonight

time for the guillotines

youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

Attached: 1543822436517.jpg (900x1164, 154K)

>“It began in France, it is here now, and we want it to continue to Germany and the Netherlands, across Europe, even to England.”
>even to England
The frogs know Englel is cucked beyond repair.

fuck macaron and fuck niggers

Attached: 1543833751300.png (1000x1000, 252K)

So these fuckers only protest on Saturday and then it’s back to normal for the work week?

Viva la France
From a Dutch boi

It's FRENCH time!

No riots happened yesterday too but in smaller cities so no feedbacks by journalists

Are there any other protests going to take place?

ima leave this here

Attached: 1529775317415.jpg (2047x1390, 350K)

rtl.fr/actu/justice-faits-divers/gilets-jaunes-deces-d-une-femme-blessee-par-une-grenade-lacrymogene-a-marseille-7795791713

80 years old woman died in hospital, she was closing her shutter so her windows woulnd't be broken but was hit by a teargas grenade launched by riot police

Attached: activated_almonds.jpg (250x236, 65K)

Next saturday

Yes, for instance the GJ are planning new riots in Paris on saturday

As for what's happening in the other parts of France I have no clue, I learned from friends living in Montpellier and Dijon that yesterday there was some riots but I don't know more

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Paris
Everyone was fighting, blood tooth and fist;
The toll booths were crushed by the tractors with care,
In hopes that the government would get out of their hair;
The Macron was nestled all snug in his bed;
While visions of globalism danced in his heads;
And his fossil of a wife in her 'kerchief, and he in his cap,
Had just settled their brains for a long winter's nap,

Sorry I can't figure out how to finish this.

Santa has lost a LOT of weight. I'm kinda sad, tbqh.

Swedish radio just confirmed that Macron will "talk with the Yellow Vests" but that the tax increases are already set in stone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you got mega cucked by the mere thought of meeting "the president".

That's a bit tragic. If you don't triple these riots next weekend.... then I don't know what.

I'd sure hate to see a fellow user get disappointed.

Attached: swiss-army-knife-vs-french-army-knife-white-flag.jpg (735x261, 38K)

If they found shrapnel it was a GLI-F4
They call it tear gas but they contain 25 grams of TNT

test

guillotine BNP Paribas and Carrefour mon amis

Attached: 1512313055280.jpg (700x816, 254K)

Fucking incredible

Good shit

What is that yellow cross red background flag stands for? France also have numales, see left.

Attached: 6880826-6449407-image-a-73_1543671585015.jpg (962x640, 180K)

"Main leader of the yellow vests arrested. Protests come to halt in decisive blow from the french government."

Lefigaro

It's the flag of Occitanie, a region of France

do the yellow jackets have a manifesto yet?

they need to have a specific set of goals otherwise all of their actions are going to lead to absolutely nothing like Occupy Wallstreet.

The baguettes are arming them selves brother, prepare your self.

Will this be enough to cause instant chimp out? Do we get to see some heads rolling before Monday ends?

>next saturday
Bro, if the french people would truly want to be heard they would riot 24/7 and not just on saturdays

Splendid! Surely there is no way he could manage to piss them off more than he already has, right?

Attached: 5858d45b6ecde4c3b91d1a47d03bc78e.jpg (900x1012, 96K)

oy vey

The yellow vests dont have leaders. Even if some fag in a vest goes there and strikes a deal with Micron there is no way he can enforce his will on all the protesting people and make them stop rioting. I firmly believe this will continue and escalate until the Rotschild puppet will have to stand down. I am also afraid the establishment will just put more "patriotic" puppets on lists to vote and will cut some taxes while covertly and more carefully pursuing the same globalist agenda

Attached: pompei 2018.jpg (1590x1254, 254K)

Ending Macron's presidency

Acyually the meeting DID happen but it was a total shitahow as the yellow jackets vests up and then walked out

is that it?
doesnt really seem to be that much of a lofty goal that will change anything

hot

des pays-bas avec amour

Attached: cadeau.jpg (1192x1200, 414K)

Acyually the meeting DID happen but it was a total shitahow as the yellow jackets vests showed up and then walked out right after meeting macron.

The taxes are in place because Macron REEE'd after getting snubbed

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/various-authors-ecodefense-a-field-guide-to-monkeywrenching

Well a new constitution too and direct democracy

Popular revolts don't have clear goals if they don't have leaders but they are the most dangerous

The police showed up today I see...

Attached: uhoh_theyre_here.png (1110x635, 1.1M)

GIVE ME:

- THE VIDEOS OF THE ROADBLOCKS WHERE THE MEN IN POLICE VESTS BLOCK THE POLICE CARS AND THE YELLOW JACKETS JUMP OUT FROM THE SIDE AND FUCK THEM UP

- THE KILLDOZER HITTING THE APCS

- THE STOLEN RIFLES

- THE VIDEO OF THE YJ GETTING SNIPED AND THE TRACER ROUNDS

- THE GUY WITH HIS HAND SHOT OFF AND THE PENSIONER WOMAN WHO GOT HIT WITH THE GAS GRENADE IN HER FACE

- THE PROOFS OF THE OIL STORAGE BEING TAKEN OVER

- THE SHIT SPRAYING OF THE TOWN HALL

I NEED A COMPILATION

Attached: 8642864293507307.png (327x316, 208K)

direct democracy would be pretty cool
i'd like to see that to see how it works out. it would probably get a ton of hate from other countries governments but thats probably because it threatens their cushy positions

As long as this stays leaderless, Macron is screwed.
The government is really going to crack down on social media after this ends.

With no survivors

It would be awesome, until the blacks decided that they needed to kill all whities.

but if it stays leaderless and there is no organization then nothing will be accomplished and transitioned into long term goals

Well you know, everyone that has remotely some powers shilled against the gilets jaunes, the medias were trying to shut down the informations and manipulate the people into thinking that nothing is happening, now we are close to a full blown insurrection

If the population is fed up and ready to take the streets no government can resist, the eastern block proved it well in 1990

And if women did not vote
Poor people too

ill dump the webms ive saved from yesterday

Attached: france riots 1.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

How right-wing is the resistance? Is it just some generic Democratic party (not the US version of Democrats) or is it noticeably conservative? How do Antifa view this?

I don’t understand stand. If France needs help, why don’t they call upon one of their allies?

Attached: DE9C49CF-3F57-4CE9-B7B4-F2D6EF0E6817.gif (244x180, 1.03M)

Attached: France riots 2.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Good stuff so far, user.

Attached: France riots 3.webm (720x720, 2.19M)

Attached: France riots 4.webm (400x228, 3M)

Attached: France riots 5.webm (1280x720, 857K)

It is a blob of every group in France because they all hate Macron's guts and having to pay higher taxes.

Attached: France riots 6.webm (1000x561, 2.23M)

Attached: France riots 7.webm (852x480, 2.01M)

Who are they battering? Is that antifa?

you could get a ton of shit done with the yellow jackets. There just needs to be an organized vision for the future.

Could get UBI, nationalized industry, tax restructuring, etc.

antifa are irrelevant in every country and every level of politics.
who even cares

>mfw people here really think this is global
>mfw they think it's even all over ONE (1) city

Jesus you people are dumb

Attached: jonah-hill.jpg (612x380, 32K)

*ahem*

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK MACRON

Attached: Tux gilet.jpg (511x671, 70K)

This, sort of. It needs to be capable of spawning leader-like people, but not have a proper leader. Never let someone say they "lead" though.

Attached: France riots 8.webm (852x480, 2.06M)

There are some anti-Macron leftists involved in the protests, but this is mostly right wing affair.

Attached: explaination for the yellow jacket protests.png (1876x781, 161K)

There will also be no one for him to negotiate with, so he'll have to step down if it stays bad. The new person can deal with the demands. The people need a scalp.

this was from some of the riots in Belgium

Attached: France riots 9.webm (720x720, 2.91M)

I hope that you have no french blood and that you are just a dirty invader. How much coping are you doing ?

>direct democracy
Are you referring to a bullet by any chance? You know, because we are talking about Macron and shit so...

looks like they're beating swat? but im not sure

BASED

The resistance is a mixed bag of everything from far left to far right and even apolitical people.
We don't see the far right much but the media brands them as such. Not effective because they are so many.
We don't see antifa because they would be siding with cops and that would be suspicious.
It's not political, the fridge is empty.

that's a Belgian police van btw

its basically just anti-status quo at this point which Is why its so important to establish a set of goals for the yellow jackets

They need to get more organized desu, government buildings etc protest outside of these, protest outside of ports, shut down everything, protest outside of the power plants the water plants that feed the cities, block the roads in and out lay siege.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Can’t have direct democracy with multikulti. Even the ancients knew this user

from another angle

Attached: coppo.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Based waffle SS

Okay. Then if say they remove Macron, who's to replace him?

>Irrelevant

In the "Fuck Trump" sense, yes, but in the sense of making everything one orchestrated shitshow, yes. In the sense of them being mercenaries to funnel underground criminal activity? No, then they're relative, especially if used to say "kill the lights" in the background. Like I said, they're mercenaries.

There are also protests going on in Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands. Even the Brits are getting in on the action with the Brexit Betrayal March happening on the 9th.

wasn't that shot in front of the EU parliament?

Kek. Same grill who met with another user in one of Saturday's protests in the south

Attached: 1543788004419.jpg (640x480, 112K)

>666
Nice try Satan. Be gone!

Attached: KYS.jpg (494x494, 54K)

Honestly it's a good thing, you can't divide people on an economic issue, they can't even make it a rich vs poor thing because rich people don't want to pay more for fuel either
Give em hell mate

True but the old commie establishment remained relevant for decades, former communist party leareds became oligarchs and former secret policemen were very powerful behind the scenes. Macron is not the problem, the establishment is. We didnt change the establishment and they robbed us blind with "privatization" and ran politics through intelligene agents for years, until today to some degree.

Changing Micron will not end much. The reason why every revolution that worked (for good or bad) had a period of terror (France, Russia) after the initial sucess is that you have to get rid of the entire establishment, not just the king. Otherwise nothing will change. Even the 1968 revolutionaries terrorized the right out of public life in large numbers with "hate speech" regulations etc.

You need to replace the establishment somehow. Guilottining Micron is one thing. A lot of people like Attali have to be rid of too.

Attached: 1532855325060.jpg (960x764, 135K)

Italy?
Where?

Its RWGS time!

antifa are just anti-white nationalist
their views are incredibly simple and one dimensional. I dont know why people attribute so much to them. Maybe because in america the republicans are basically crypo-white nationalists so their political stance is much more widespread but their views really dont extend to anything beyond their niche

Truly the best flag

Protesting during winter not spring. Amateur hour.

That's the riot cop who almost got lynched

Fucking wake up, the protests are so small and disorganized that they might as well stay home and pay more taxes kek

Nothing's happening, get over it fucktards. There aren't even protests in any of the biggest french cities (except paris and that's like 100 people). Jesus you guys are so thirsty for a happening that you'll believe everything.

Attached: jonah-hill-premiere-the-watch-01.jpg (928x1000, 162K)

dump appreciated

This is normies vs neolibs And That's A Good Thing. The alt-right and far-left are defecting to the normies. Agent provocateurs making it look like a "communist/anarchist" or "far-right" movement are getting shut the fuck down by the yellowjackets. I haven't seen any race fighting, its multi-racial which means its dead cert not fake-grassroots and the protesters are vigilant of idpol D&C either spooks or morons can't get a foot in the door - the establishment is fucked, they missed their chance to divide the country. Reminder a huge part of anti-immigration sentiment was not "cuz dey brown" but a belief it was to make migrants malleable consumers - the migrants are joining in and turning on the neolibs and this is cutting to the chase - magnificent.

The yellow jackets are setting up fake checkpoints in rural areas where men in police jackets (Either police defectors or stolen police uniforms) stop police cars and the yellowjackets are jumping out from the woods and arresting the police and stealing their gear. POL (petroleum, oil and lubricants not the Jow Forums board) sites are being taken over which shows that ex-military are coordinating because those are the first sites you target if you want to freeze the logistics of an enemy.

Protesters and bystanders have had their hands and jaws shot off, pictures on twitter, including pensioners by the SpecOp snipers and the YJs brought out killdozers and rammed the armored personnel cars and crippled actual elite commandos, beat the shit out of them and stole their weapons and gear - this is GIGN (The French equivalent of Navy SEALs/SAS) assault rifles, G-36s, HK416s and a variety of grenades and comms equipment.

Fuck them for shooting civilians for throwing a rock. Their own countrymen - because the establishment told them to ugg ugg me follow orders me get to shoot gun. There's footage of chest shots on yellowjackets from the snipers and you can see tracer rounds whipping over the heads of people just for carrying rocks

>- THE VIDEOS OF THE ROADBLOCKS WHERE THE MEN IN POLICE VESTS BLOCK THE POLICE CARS AND THE YELLOW JACKETS JUMP OUT FROM THE SIDE AND FUCK THEM UP

I would like to see this as well

Riot police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compagnies_Républicaines_de_Sécurité

I know and I hope we will drain the swamp, otherwise it's all for nothing

Begone, Levi

Attached: Jean-Christophe Napoléon.jpg (396x594, 31K)