I can't stop obsessing over a guy

Help, I don't know what the fuck I should do.

I've known this guy for over 3 years already. I don't see him regularly nor am I his friend, he is just someone I happen to know by chance. I don't talk to him. He isn't an asshole or anything but I know he isn't compatible with me.
He doesn't like me neither does starts conversations.

The problem is, I cannot stop thinking about him. I imagine myself talking to him. I fap to him without meaning to do so and I want out because it sickens me to do that. I wouldn't want someone to be thinking of me like this.

I have been really stressed for the past 2 years. And maybe that has a little to do with it since I've lost contact with friends. I stopped the gym and I've stopped doing hobbies and going out much (not that I did much anyway) but the thing is this feeling of thinking about him 24/7 won't go away.

I know he isn't interested in me. And even if he did, I know we aren't compatible at all.

I just want to fuck him up and talk to him and let him do whatever he wants to me as long as I receive his attention.

Please help. I'm afraid I'm going to become a stalker. I already erased facebook because of it.
Can somebody help me with this if you are in a similar situation or something?

Attached: 20180508_220748.png (855x608, 476K)

I want to embrace my inside stalker. But at the same time I don't want to
I'm 23 and an autistic female with no experience in relationships btw not that I care about all that. Just giving more info.

if the thought of doing anything malicious to them makes you sick them address your obsession as something that would harm them sure you would be miserable but they would at least have some assurance of their safety.

Is he a stereotypical alpha male?

or you could slowly build up a friendship be something irreplaceable to him and strike when he is weakest

What am I supposed to say
"Hey, yeah you there. I want to kill you and put you inside my attic, you go boi"?

Wouldn't I just come as a bigger freak than I already am?
I speak with him inside my head. Like I imagine entire conversations. This isn't ok. I don't want to go to a doctor either

No, he is pretty nerdy although he is good looking but he is really fat. He is popular though. But a huge nerd.

He isn't even my type
I just have a lot of things in common with him. Like a lot

Friendship is out of the question. I've tried and he didn't answer to my mesagges. I wasn't even being clingy.

Should I try to start a convo again? Pass some youtube memes?
As I said before. Even though we like the same things we are really different and I have nothing great to offer either. I'd just depress my partner, that's why I don't date.

I just want him to get out of my head

sounds like somebodys fallen love with him or the idea of him.

how do you know for a FACT that he doesnt like you? do you talk him at all or do you just both say the bare minimum when you see each other?

i think its time you make communication with him.

you could randomly kiss him and see how he reacts.

i knew a girl like you then she randomly announed she was getting married to somebody else...

I used to talk to him. Now I don't because he stopped answering to my mesagges.

I spoke with him a few weeks ago to ask him something. And i realized I haven't spoken to him in over a year and then he didn't answer anymore. The conversation ended just like that.

When I try to communicate he doesn't answer as in "he is not interested".

I don't even want to try again. I just want to know how to handle an unhealthy obsession. I want him to get the fuck out. It's really hard to think like this. Someone I know told me to date other guys. But I don't want to do that. I feel like I'm not ready to date when I have the problems of a 15 year old stalker. I'd end up scarring my date for life If I end up obsessing over them. What about heartbreak? I'm scared of it all

How to grow up the post.png

What do you mean you knew a girl like me who suddenly married? What
Do you know of a similar story?

her and i were friends throrugh another friend.

here and i would talk with each other but 5 minutes would be a in depth conversation
people come and go out of each others lives

about 15 years go by then
she announces shes getting married to some one else that was a year ago.

i would have married her but never got the chance...

>I already erased facebook because of it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Sorry?

That's a sorry thing to hear user.
But I don't want to marry this dude even though I'd like to fuck and be his friend.

I just want to stop thinking about him. Even though I'm interested in an ideal vision I have of him my brain tells me there are red flags all over. So I don't get it.

I even have a time consuming job and I go to school. It's not like I have a lot of free time. I just want to stop because I'm going to end up going to his house just to watch him sleep. I have it so bad it is fucking scary

if was you start with just conversation and go from there

I already said I did that and it hasn't gone anywhere.
I also said. I want advice on how to stop not how to make things worse.

its not making things worse
you wont find out it wont work and its wrong for you
>>old saying goes: only one way to find out

because it just sounds like you are trying to justifying trying to get away from him.

just because you tried once doesnt mean he doesnt think about you too.
how do you know what ever came out of his mouth was the wrong thing?

if was you make a new FB profile if he accepts your FB request take it as a sign he does like you

Wow you sound a little like a girl i like vaguely very cool

I already tried to talk with him in the past.
As in every fucking day/weekly. He stopped answering! And I got it. He doesn't like me like that, fine. I don't care.
But that isn't the thing I'm worried about.
I just want some mental technique to forget about it. Everytime I google the options are
-date new people!
-some other story from another girl with a happy ending!
-get over it!

Yeah, how do I get over it when it has been more than 3 years since I have a monsterly crush on this fucking shithead

He even got a gf in that time but suddenly it didn't work and I heard about it and the stalking became stronger

Maybe your a genetic degenerate

What do you mean "very cool" you shithead. I promise I don't give a fuck if this guy likes me or not. I really don't care. I like myself as I am even though I'm aware I'm a shit person 90% of the time and I do try hard to improve. Anyway. Thanks I guess

its time you found somebody new then.

Ok! Thank you. Maybe, just like elliot rodger. But female so smarter. Cool

Ok you know what I'm going to fucking try this. I'll finish school get back to doing SS and open that tinder account even though I find online dating utterly disgusting. It seems my autistic generation can't into normal encounters.

Thanks. Really,I might as well do something about it instead of whine in a mongolian animeshit forum

There's nothing petty for asking for help, but maybe you can take the advice of others and help yourself instead of creating petty excuses for attention

Its cool because its completely different different from my situation probably, but im still projecting onto the details
The normies will tell you to do normie things, but it wont make you as happy as you could be

Attached: FB_IMG_1518328409810.jpg (798x798, 40K)

I'll pray he has a humongous bulge for you, you deserve nothing but the best!

You seem like a pretty funny kid. Go do you.

Wel thanks user. I appreciate your sentiments. Normies will do that yes, and I hate them but maybe it is time to become one of them

Good luck. it seems like a difficult path, and one which ill eventually need to walk some

It would help to get some of these thoughts out. write them down, read them out loud, see what they sound like in your ears and when they come out of your mouth. If your problems are still this severe, try telling someone or even him how you feel. they/he doesn't need to respond, it's just so you tell yourself you did something and move on (this would be embarrassing af but at least you could go back to thinking clearly again).

Are you a dude?

Get hammered like I did and send him an insane text out of nowhere to go fuck himself all he's doing is playing with your feelings. That'll teach him. Then do the thing I didn't do and go no-contact so that stupid piece of shit flirt can't fuck with your head ever again. Holy hell. I feel for you, user.