Circumscision at 18

What are the possible downsides? Long story short I'm grower so when I get an erection I cannot pull my forskin back due my dick extending and expanding. Anyone fix a problem like this?

Attached: 20171024_160924.png (1080x1079, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You might become less sensitive after the fact.
Not that this is a bad thing, really.

Mine was kind of tight, I just made a point of trying to pull it back when I was masturbating and it became easier after a while.

Do you masturbate? When I hit puberty the skin naturally got looser when I started masturbating and now it just naturally is back and looks normal. Now I can’t even put the hood on if I tried

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

I have phimosis too.

Check out phimosisjourney.wordpress.com

I've ordered a Phimocure kit and am waiting for it in the mail. Also got some steroid cream from my GP which will speed up the process.

I'm of the opinion that if you get yourself circumcised, you are significantly handicapping yourself.

Attached: 1512944304088.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Not him, but it doesn't go away naturally.
I am 28 and I still have to deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE

You lose a lot of the sensory tissue of your penis if you get circumcised (don't trust any of those bullshit studies by Brian Morris or his colleagues--look them up, do some independent research...you'll learn a lot of stuff. It's a deep rabbit hole I can't get into).

Try to find some other option.

Cutfags don't know what it's like you have your frenulum stroked

If try to stroke just my shaft, like a cutfag would, I can't feel anything.
Is that the best feeling Americans have?
Just flesh rubbing on flesh?

I've had it done at 21. I've always been overly sensitive. Then one time during sex my junk got swollen and foreskin got torn and i was bleeding like i had a period or something. Not counting the pain it was embarrassment and a disaster that put awkward distance between me and the girl.

The first month after circumcision was like hell on earth - any contact was like having vulnerable bare flesh gritted with sandpaper. Furthermore having even the slightest erection would reopen the would a bit and set my healing back like two or three days. This was really terrible at night since you can't control dreams, especially when you haven't wanked off for 3 weeks.

But it slowly disappeared afterwards (within like 2 more months) and now I really can't complain. I last longer in bed, i'm not overly sensitive, i don't bleed on people ...

Despite having frenulum removed, the area where it used to be is still quite sensitive. Just a bit less i suppose.

You say your head got less sensitive.
What about if a woman licks gently your head?
One of the best feelings. Because it's so sensitive.

Your pain about having it just in your pants. I get that. Jesus Christ, if I had to wear pants while my skin was retracted. It'd be hell.

Now that you have been CUT and used to it.
That delicate lick. That delicate touch.
The most sensitive part of yourself. Open to another person.

Is it the same?

I'd say it's halfway between what it used to be and what is the touch like when you have a rubber on.

The head is still more sensitive than the shaft when you have erection and the place where frenulum was is still more sensitive compared to the surface elsewhere.

I'm sorry my Juden friend, but I'm not doing it
Nein, nein, nein.

I'd only get circumcised if I could keep the foreskin and make it into a sandwich wrap and put it in my niece's lunchbox.

curses, foiled again!

The morning wood is what worries me about it also if it will look fucked up.

I do but as I said when having an erection it cannot go back at all. I've tried to stretch it back but it barely opens back like maybe a 1/4 in. Though when flaccid i can easily pull the hood back.

It's a passing thing, you have the benefit of knowing all the facts before having it done so you can mentally prepare.

you can always consult it with urology doctor at a clinic. They usually offer other solutions besides circumcision, i just refused those because i wanted to be certain it was one-time and final solution.

If it does not hurt now, you probably don't need it. For me i'd have it done again. I'm out.

it takes time to stretch it - use lube

EITHER I'M DYING OF DEJA VU RIGHT NOW OR THIS PASTA IS SO OLD IT HAS REVERTED TO GODDAMN FLOUR

Dude I had the same problem untill I was about 19, I went to the doctor about it and he gave me some cream that wasn't really working for me, he said I might have to have a small incision, however this was not needed, I tried daily to pull it back in the shower, not rough just little by little, thats helped somewhat, you will find lots of old hard smegma down there that stinks but just gently rub that out, your glans will be sensitive because they haven't been outside the forskin before but it gets easier, do this for a while and your forskin will become loose, there is no need for circumscision.

Also something else that might help is being sweaty while masturbating in bed, dont know if that is your thing but round the time my skin hot loose I was doing erotic hypnotism and that made me really sweaty in the summer plus that fact that I was so into it I wasn't worring about being gentle with my penis, so that might help also, I never used lube before back then so I dont know if the sweat helped lube it up or if it was the intensity but yeah that might help, excuse me if I was too graphic.

Excuse me I didn't read that you can pull it back while flacid, can you pull it back so the entire bell is showing? If so you might have it different to what I had, still if you can clean your glans and you are comfortable while erect then there isn't a problem.

That's just phimosis mate. Hook your fingers in under the phimotic ring and pull them in opposite directions, like stretching a rubber band. 10 minutes in the morning, 10 at night. Your foreskin will be right as rain in a month or two. Don't get kiked

Yeah the bell shows while flaccid but the skin absolute cannot I tried stretch the skin while erect but the tip of the head got kinda dark red so I stop plus it kinda hurt

>tfw phimosis
>tfw don’t even care because I’ll never get laid anyways

Feels good being able to smash this disgusting thing every night. No idea how fapping is fun without the foreskin

you sound like my kid brother. He's same age and his got turtleneck has got to go. You could try stretching.

Did he get rid of it ?? I'm worried because I think my veins have grown into it.

>all these horrid mothers and fathers who didn't get their children circumcised

Now they've left you confused and hurt and helpless on Jow Forums, because God knows you would never go to your parents to discuss this issue and try to get guidance or help.

Leaving your child uncut should be a crime.