Is it wrong to tell my boyfriend to strip naked?

Is it wrong to tell my boyfriend to strip naked?

I found some steri strips in his room. We haven't had sex in 2 weeks and now that I think about it I haven't seen him naked in 2 weeks either. I asked him what the strips are for and he kept dodging the question. I asked him to strip naked and he refused.

Attached: steri strips.jpg (800x800, 47K)

He might be self harming

why would he self-harm when he has a girlfriend, a nice job, and he is on good terms with his friends/family?

People can still can depressed when everything is perfect in life

If he's refusing you can't force him. He's either dodging the question because it's something you won't accept or something he's embarrassed about - try asking again more gently with an explanation that he needn't be embarrassed.

Maybe just instead text him or tell him "I'm worried about you. Can you please be honest with me about those steri-strips? It's really stressing me out, and I'm sure that whatever you used them for could not stress me out more than I am right now. This whole avoidance thing is really making me worried and I wish you would be honest with me."

cuz it's too perfect
women do not give orders.
your boyfriend doesn't want to be made into a little bitch by his hot-headed aggressive girlfriend.
he's cutting himself too so his self-esteem is already in shambles.
if you make him strip you are kicking a dead dog. act like a woman and show some passive compassion.
or leave and find another bitch boy who'll let you finger him and pretend you're dominant.

demanding him to strip naked is not going to get the response or the type of conversation you're looking for
don't be so demanding, take a softer approach

seriously how do you even know what steri strips are? i've never heard of them; normal people use band-aids.
you're obviously in some retarded alternative culture already.
quit pretending you don't know what's happening.

It says "steri strips" on the package

>Is it wrong to tell my boyfriend to strip naked?

Isn't it better to at that point?

Jesus fuck that's weird as shit and, were your genders reversed, would be considered domestic abuse. How about wording it like a sane person, telling him you're concerned that he might have hurt himself if he's got the dressings lying around.

If you demanded I strip so you could check me I'd tell you to fuck off far less politely than he seems to have done.

Why is it hard to say bandages?
Or do you need to use advertising in your daily life?

He wouldn't even remove his pants.

I told I'm worried about him and he told me it's not a big deal. He locked himself in the guest room because he's afraid that I will try to undress him in his sleep.

Ummm that's not healthy. If your boyfriend is avoiding you that hard, he's either afraid of you or he's hiding something really bad. Unless it was in a joking, cutesy couple way, its kind of scary that he would either be so afraid of you invading his privacy that he would do that, or trying to hide something so hard that he would do that. Either way it sounds like he might need some space.

was meant for

Sleeping alone I guess. Won't be able to find out anything until tomorrow.

>I'm sure that whatever you used them for could not stress me out more than I am right now.
yeah have OP make it about herself that's a grand idea.

you got a better suggestion or are you just gonna criticize mine?
also ive been in lots of long term relationships, and a lot of the time people would rather you make it about yourself being concerned for them rather than make it about "YUOR CUTTING YERSELF STOP CUTTING OMG"

Sounds like he had a minor medical procedure.

Exactly
If you've never seen "steri strips" before - you'd say "i found some bandages" or "i found some band-aids". You wouldn't refer to the name on the box like it's an every day item.
"Oh, hey, i found some doctor heidelburgs fantasti-drops"

Do you live in a country where they say steri-strips instead of band-aid because it's a more popular brand?

fucking retard wannabe anti-capitalist

Where I'm from in Australia, steri-strips are commonly known and used in a different context to normal bandaids?
Steri-strips are for deep cuts that you're too much of a pussy to go get stitches for.

sexist fuck go back to /b/ or 1950

he might be a sadomasochist

steri-strips aren't band-aids

My boyfriend cuts himself.

Fucking this. Steri strips are way different than plasters.