So, there is this girl in my junior college who also hangs out at some of the same places I do...

so, there is this girl in my junior college who also hangs out at some of the same places I do. She dresses super old school, usually with a turtle neck, or some kind of sweater, a skirt down to her knees, opaque leggings or knee high or thigh high socks, and little girl shoes. She almost never talks, I've only ever heard her say thank you in a very quiet whisper, she points or gestures when she wants something, or wants someone's attention. She weirds my friends out too, sometimes they try to see what shes scribbling in her sketchbooks or what shes doing on her laptop. Occasionally she hangs around other people, but she doesn't seem to interact much with the people she hangs around, its like they just let her hang around them more than shes actually hanging with them. Anyway, my friends decided as a prank, to tell her that I wanted to go on a date with her, next thing I know, shes handing me a brownie with a note that has her phone number and the words "text me tonight"

How fucked am I? should I text her? what the fuck is wrong with her?

Attached: pc2Dpqy.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

She sounds cute i guess. But i'm assuming she's ugly because you don't sound that happy. Just do it theres nothing to lose maybe you'll like here

> my friends decided
you sure that you didn't decide that as well? Not shifting any responsibility here, are we?

Anyway it sounds like an asshole thing to do. Especially to someone with already damaged self confidence. It's like hurting vulnerable animal, squishing a bug minding it's own business. You know, sociopath stuff.

If you can see her as your gf, I'd go for it and then prank your friends with stories how amazing she is in the bed and how much they fucked up for not aiming for her themselves. Make those fuckers jealous.

If not, tell her straight, tell her you want to be a friend. Build her street cred while at it. Don't laugh at her behind her back with your shitty friends.

This.

Be a good person, OP. If you do something just to hurt someone else you will feel guilty. Likely in an attempt to move past that guilt you'll justify your shitty actions to yourself and take on step closer to being a total shitbag.

Dont be a shitbag, OP.

She isn't ugly, physically shes very attractive, chunky but in a good way, shes half Laotian, so she has a very beautiful exotic look to her. The thing is her mannerisms are creepy. Its really hard to explain, she has a slight twitch and tremor, that is really offputting, she always has her hair in her face, and creeps around places, she doesn't just walk around, she always seems to skulk. She never smiles, never laughs, she always looks either depressed, distressed, or tired. She has accidentally startled me a ton of times, because she'll be walking by, and shes so silent and smooth with her walking I just see this blur and its creepy. She walked up to stand in line one time, and it was seriously, one moment she isn't there, then I turn to talk to my friend and shes standing there, still, staring at me, like she just appeared out of no where.
I honestly don't know her all that well, even though I have known of her for years. She creeps me the fuck out, but part of me is fucking curious about her. But is that a good reason to go on a date with someone? because you're morbidly curious?
I don't want to be a shitbag, I just don't know her deal and just want to know more before jumping into this.

She just seems shy. Text her. She might open up a lot easier over text. Some people are like that. You won't know if she's unrelateably weird unless you talk to her. But don't lead her on, if you're not interested in getting to know her, just text her that your friends were pulling a shitty prank, apologize, and move on.

Do you think about fucking her? And do you enjoy those thoughts?

If your curiosity is open to dating her then it's ok.

If you're treating her like a fucking zoo exhibit, you're a shitbag.

> but part of me is fucking curious about her
sounds like good enough reason to try treating her as friend. It's not black and white world. Pull her into your group of people for a bit. Try to understand why is she the way she is. Then decide.

If she's not acceptable for you and you don't actually become good friends, you can always let her drift apart again.

If she turns out acceptable for you, ask her to date you. Perhaps it's just self confidence - you heal that and you might get a good loyal partner out of her. You're the social and outgoing one, she has no power to pull you into relationship that you don't want.

Alright, I think I will text her. For all I know shes the sweetest girl in the world, shes pretty attractive so.
Shes really attractive, creepy but attractive, I really like her body and her face is adorable. I think I could get used to her mannerisms... also she did give me a brownie.
and I have thought about what it would be like to have sex with her, I dunno, I'm kind of morbid and even though she creeps me out, I would still bang her.
I am thinking its self confidence, but I don't know, she also just seems to be into creepy stuff, my friends say she draws like runes, monsters and satanic stuff in her books. Anyway, fuck it, I'm going to text her, at least hello.

Well I texted her, you all want me to keep you updated?

Yeah breh

Going on a date does not mean commitment. That's why people go on dates - to see if they are compatible.

So why not? Just give it a go. She could be compatible and/or likeable.. or not. No harm in looking.

If there's no chemistry, then end it after the second or so date, just like with any other person.

A lot of times, super quiet people have super active minds. Do not be surprised if she is supremely witty, intelligent, creative, sassy, etc via text.

Let us know how it goes..?

Also, your friends are cunts.

Monitoring.

Attached: 1215315046458.gif (500x389, 486K)

well I texted her, she hasn't replied yet, now that I think about it, she might be asleep.

Jow Forums is slow, you can probably come back tomorrow and this'll still be here. If not, make another thread.

A lot of us have nothing better to do :^)

She replied, apparently shes playing computer games. Should I ask her out or just chat with her?

If she's doing something she might be busy. Chatting might be bad, if you want to talk to her just tell her to hit you up when she's not busy and if you want to ask her out to try and do in person stuff, do that instead. Don't act like a thirsty tryhard if she's busy doing something. Girls hate that.

actually shes the one whos hella trying to chat, she just asked how I was and what I was doing, and what I'm doing up so late with a ;)

That's cool then. Talk to her if you want. If you're feeling it, ask her out sometimes. Just keep it casual.

Keep us updated you fag

sorry, shes playing something called Devil Daggers, I told her I am just watching youtube videos, and chilling.
I'm googling Devil Daggers, sounds fucking weird.

That devil daggers shit is kinda cool but weird, definitely not something I’d expect a girl to play. I can see why you call her creepy. But schoolgirls are hot as fuck, you should get nudes and post em

Ask her how long did she survive and if she can teach you to play it cuz you aren't the gamer kind of guy want to get in it
Don't do as this fucker says , he is a desperate virgin looking for nudes

I just like schoolgirls, don’t be a fag

Stfu double digit IQ fuck, the fuck you ask for nudes on this Mongolian basket weaving board.
Cant you go on instantfap and not be a desperate nigger

shes survived 192.64
whatever that means

Dick her down, dude. The crazy ones are loyal and they're willing to do anything to make you happy. Be like little John from the Ridley Scott Robin Hood,"IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!" Put a smile on her face for once.

>inb4 OP gets murdered and chopped up in a ritual by hot but creepy satanic girl

Not before getting fucked to death
>shes secretly some kind of female praying mantis/black widow
OP is going to have the best lay of his life with this chick I'm super jealous

Send us a pic of her user, you must've gotten some by now

We know shes into at the very least choking and spanking. Bondage probably. Sadism. I'm fuckin jealous too.

I'm calling it right now: she's quiet because she just got dumped by her dom or she left because he was too controlling and it fucked her up

>tfw no quirky cute sub gf
>tfw... no gf at all

Why live?

192.42 seconds
Did you even read the bloody game wiki you absolute retard ?
What did she say about your proposition to learn to play the game ?

You either die or turn into chad. I'd prefer the latter. You can always tone down the dominance once you've found that qt. Become a gentle giant. Unless you're a manlet then you should just kill yourself because there's no help for you, seabiscuit.

shes down to play some games with me, she then asked me if I ever played Quake, does she mean Quake Champions? I don't want to seem like an idiot.

Any Quake. There's several versions, you've either played it or you haven't.

Stop thinking so hard.

>not having a humble qt gf who you can just have on the side (not to their knowledge) and busting warm creamy nuts inside her.

You do you user. Muh morals

Attached: 50F7F5F7-5166-4A00-861E-D271860CA2EF.jpg (300x300, 23K)

You hit the fucking lotto op. . .
>tfw no school girl qt gf to play quake with

We ended up chatting quite a bit, shes very shy and very awkward even through text, but I ended up deciding to ask her out, we are going to dinner tonight. Wish me luck, will make a new thread or post in this one with more updates.

godspeed OP.

Don't forget to keep your integrity in tact. You've made a decision, live by it. If your shitty prank-loving friends badmouth her or make fun of you too, you stand your ground solid. Because from how you've described them, it will inevitably come at some point.

Go OP!

>If your shitty prank-loving friends badmouth her or make fun of you too, you stand your ground solid.
This

Attached: happy-snake.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Is she pretty?

Are you gay or something

>doesn't know quake
OP YOU FAGGOT

Hell, I don't even know the girl and i already like her, she seems cool if you could surpass her shyness, at least try to befriend her OP, and good luck on your dinner with her

Also, fuck your shitbag friends

You got this OP, get it.

We're rooting for ya!

>he doesn't want to go out with the traditional qt3.14
What the fuck get out fagass normie

This sounds exactly like me and its creeping me out

lmao. OP's new-found love interest reads Jow Forums and just witnessed him spilling his guts.

I wish i could date a girl like that user. if you think she's attractive enough you should text her and get to know her at the very least. GET TO KNOW HERRRR. You might like her, otherwise say you don't think it will work out if she really is a true creeper. She could just be shy.

>Shes really attractive, creepy but attractive, I really like her body and her face is adorable. I think I could get used to her mannerisms... also she did give me a brownie.

Reminds me of the Thai girl I met in college. This was in the 90s. She acted weird too, but I later found out that was because she was literally right off the plane from Thailand and came from a very traditional family. I eventually married her and we're still together 28 years later.

D'awww

Attached: rusevsparkles_zps1wxriror.gif (500x281, 1.95M)