What should I have done?

I was coming back from Uni earlier, and the whole bus was empty. Two people walk in, a guy and a gal. The bus is empty, completely, I repeat. The guy sits in the row across me, and the gal just sits right next to me. She didn't even leave a seat of space between us, just right next. Why?! The whole bus is empty, and those two just sit in such close proximity next to me? I kinda get the dude, he didn't want to sit too far away and show uneasiness of whatever. But the gal? Why would she sit right next to me? Was I supposed to talk to her or something? This happens quite regularly, and it weirds me out. Plus, all the Profs just refer to me by name. Mugga, I haven't even been to your class more than two times, why do you know me and smile at me?

Why does this keep happening to me? What do I do? Am I autistic or just overthinking things? I mean, I'm nothing special. I've got my hair, I groom myself, I'm 6'1", I have the chin dimple and square jaw, same as everyone. Heck, I'm so uncomfortable in social places, that I either turn into super-chipper, or "brooding" face-wise, because I don't know what else to do. On the days I drink a glass of whiskey before heading out, I tend to be on the chipper side (y'know, singing on the inside, that happy-go-lucky grin, tapping your foot on the ground with a rhythm; you've all done it). I mean, shouldn't that repulse people? Why do they come close or become friendly? Aren't there any actual Chads for them to be friendly towards? Why bother my poor autistic ass?

Attached: 1496798846122.jpg (1920x711, 396K)

I'm not even Jow Forums or anything. I used to be, but now I'm just builtfat (no stomach sticking out, thankfully). I don't have blue eyes or anything, just shiteyes; same as hair. Worst, I've got to wear glasses. And hell, I still dress like a dork. Cotton, coloured pants, shirts and vests. So, logically, people should view me as a manchild. Heck, due to hospitals and whatnot, I have failed around 7 classes (Yuropoor so no chances of being kicked out), meaning my grades suck. So why do the Professors seem to like me?
-
I just don't get this Jow Forums. I'm as close to a failure as it gets. Why do normal, functional people still do those things me?

And one more thing; while I was going to Uni, there was this gal who looked pretty sad. Like she was fighting back tears. I felt sad sure, but what was I supposed to do? And she just kept staring at me. Like, lady, I've got my own problems; I wish I was dead 24/7 and my back hurts. And I've noticed this other times as well, people looking at me, either staring or trying to catch quick glances. Why? Do I look that much like a dork? I can't change that, I've liked that style since I was a wee lad. If I could wear a tie everyday I would... I just don't get this Jow Forums, and it makes me feel sad...

Good-looking gals too, not hambeasts. Toned legs, shorts, boots and push up bras. I mean, now that it's nearly summer, not always. I feel cornered and threatened. Why does this keep happening? Am I that ugly and dorky looking they look at me to laugh and ridicule? I can't do anything about that, I'm not some Chad like the comics I read. I'm just a friendless khv with autism, whose only social interaction is this place. It's honestly why I'm bumping this with new posts; I hope somebody will talk to me.

Bumperoo numero quatro, I guess.

>; I hope somebody will talk to me.
Sup?

>girl sits next to me on the bus
>she wants to fuck
Get help.

I'm leaving in a while for a 6-hour trip to the dentist (he's in my hometown; long story).
I'm not saying that but does it seem logical to you? A whole bus, empty, and she sits right next to me. Not even a spare seat between us. Why? Hasn't she heard about personal space? What's your explaination Ultra-Normie?

You're either lieing or some kind of radiant beauty. Post a picture and I'll tell you what you should have done.

>You're either lying
Nope.
>or some kind of radiant beauty.
Not that either. I'm okay, I guess. I have the classic "attractive" factors (jaw, brows, hair, whatever), bur I always saw myself as too babyfaced. Everyone else says I'm too serious.
>Post a picture and I'll tell you what you should have done.
Especially now I can't (leaving in 10).
-
I can't figure this out because I do not consider myself beautiful, just better than average, yet these things keep happening and it makes me uncomfortable.

OP, I think you might be some sort of autistic, unaware/accidental Chad...

same shit happens to me all the fucking time. I'm a legit recluse who only leaves the house once every month or two. I purposely sit on the other side in restaurants and people still go out of there way to sit in the booth next to me or stand extremely close to me when I'm in line at the grocery store.

I don't know how to keep them away.

You are overanalyzing. While some people entering an almost-empty bus might look to sit far from others, a lot of people don't. It has nothing to do with you personally.

(Actually, some sociologists have explored this and shown it is MOST natural to sit near someone. Consider this - you got on an empty bus and picked the most desirable seat. Someone else gets on and sees that the best seat is taken. It is natural for him/her to go to the second-best, which is likely to be near the best.

As to professors, many make a special effort to learn all students' names quickly and to use them, as a courtesy.

It’s still weird as heck user. It was a random seat on an empty bus. As for the Profs, I literally haven’t been to class in 1,5 years. And they don’t do it with the other folks in our Labs.
Same thing, huh? Are you some kinda Chad user?

I want to say this is a copy pasta

Unironically no. I’m just weirded out user. Sure, all the gals used to wave and come up to talk to me during Elementary and Junior High, but I always assumed they wanted help with their Homework. Same with Senior High, to a lesser extent.

Op is actually a faggot

But I don’t like cocks user, or things going inside of my butt. How could I be a fag?

And one more thing. Sometimes guys will come up behind me and rub themselves on my ass. My ass isn't even that nice, it's just a tight light bubble like you all have. Plus i don't even grind back on them and my cock isn't even that big, only 20cm hard and it only gets half up when this happens anyway.

Why are you mocking me user? My cock’s also entirely average. Around 6”x6” bonepressed with an upwards curve (girth might be a tad bigger at the base). I don’t get what’s outlandish about this scenario to the point where you’re implying I’m a fag.

You just sound like a good-looking sperg. Stop worrying so much.

>Same thing, huh? Are you some kinda Chad user?

No. I literally don't even try to stand out or look attractive. My beard is unkempt and my hair is long. My clothes looks ragged and unironed.

I just want people to stay away from me but it's like they think the scowl on my face is an invitation to stand closer to me.

I'm mocking you because you're either a troll, or you have no concept of what average is. You keep saying things like you're just the same as anyone and you aren't at all. Being toe tapping and smiling and jovial isn't normal at all...especially if you don't want to be bothered

P.S. 6" girth is pretty thick and well above average

Well, I’m not going by the average with the 3/10s muddying the waters. I’m good enough, I just don’t consider myself anything great. As for the foot tapping, I can’t help it; I’ve had that since I was a kid. My neutral face is too brooding, so I try to be cheerful. I can’t just... stand there, like a statue.

So, troll then?