THIS IS HOW BLACK BOYS GET SHOT!

FUCKING APOLOGIZE

Attached: E500DAFD-E292-4D5A-85BA-F87796117B11.jpg (740x995, 287K)

>one large man turns into two niggers
>must have been two niggers and not one large man
>lol look at my twitter post im so funni
social media is cancer and all of you are fucking retarded for using it and feeding off it

Where do you shills find this shit

By other niggers in arguments, yes

Ugh, this actually happened outside this woman's library. White fragility almost got these two TEENAGERS killed for having a scholarly debate. This is the reality of being a poc living America in 2018.

Because of Wakanda and mutants? Marvel gibs incoming?

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 13K)

must have been those two guys

Attached: tyrese.png (500x398, 125K)

With niggers, it doesn't matter what the topic of conversation is. When two niggers get together, they start screeching and hollering at one another as loud a possible, which can be quite frightening to us humans who are not used to daily niggardry.

Attached: 1543701927555.jpg (800x741, 196K)

>and that is how black boys get shot
THANKS
FOR
THE
ADVICE

maybe blacks need to work on their optics as much as whites need to work on not stereotyping too much

at least one deserves to get shot, as much as I hate the niggerlore on the vibranium it is clearly the stronger metal, just not as easy to work with as adamantium

kek based nip

>black people would be the superior race if only we had magic space rocks

Niggers don't do anything quietly and that's the main reason I think about killing them everyday. Act like PEOPLE for fucks sake! Not monkeys!

comic book writers are so fucking dumb

Wow thats fucking retarded

Attached: 1467327227147.jpg (440x427, 35K)

I'm sure they were adjusting their bow ties and gently puffing on their wooden tobacco pipes as they discussed the finer points of comic book metals, and this rayciss wyatt man fabricated it all to the black woman working inside because he rayciss.

I do not require any proof to this story, only this one racially-motivated person's assurance.

>heated debate over whether Vibranium or Adamantium was stronger

So this is the power of American education.

Oh fuck that picture is gold.

Attached: CENA.jpg (480x318, 17K)

>A large BLACK MAN
The BLACK MAN is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

As if niggers knew any element other than watermelonium

This is important. Which one is stronger?

Fun fact, Vibranium and Admantanium are not real but fictional metals.

>niggers ever screaming about anything else but their gats and their drugs and their dicks
Things that didn't happen for 200, Alex

Are these new cryptos being pimped on Jow Forums?

That's because in almost every discussion there comes a point where two people will disagree. When black people disagree with one another, it is the preamble to violence. A disagreement becomes and argument becomes a fight, almost every time. Always answer questions with questions when confronted by a black person you don't know. It's like a fucking mind trick to them and it keeps them calm because they end up giving themselves the answer they want to hear versus waiting for the point where you say something they disagree with so they can mentally justify taking a swing.

Such obvious bullshit

Basearino nipparino

And everyone on the bus clapped

We'd know if the racist whites didn't keep getting the police to shoot future Physicists Jamal and Trayvon.

THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

But that's wrong. Adamantiun allows Wolverine to fight the Hulk and turns regular paychos like Bullseye unkillable. Vibranium is just fancy kevlar.

These fictional twitter stories just keep getting more and more ridiculous. They don’t even try anymore

>>one large man turns into two niggers
Maybe they were one on top of the other in a trenchcoat.

Attached: 20181201_140304.jpg (958x960, 172K)

It doesn't matter that they sound ridiculous to an objective person. These lies inform and reinforce the actions of people that are wrecking western civilization. We need to figure out how to turn these " my 8 year old asked me" stories into ways to turn the SJW flak cannons on the Jews and Jewish interests.

You need to help your children on their school projects by having them take SJW talking points and spin them around. Oh yes, I’ll write about the evils of slavery. Let me tell you about the owners of the slavetrade.

No. This is the reality of being a white person in the US:

>you try to keep the peace and keep everyone safe by notifying law enforcement when people are angry, loud, dangerous, and violent.
>Officers show up to help, they get yelled at by niggers who refuse to keep their hands above their waist and out of their pants.
>The cops have to protect themselves and therefore fire on the niggers
>The cops feel bad that the perps couldn’t just be polite and follow directions
>The cops have to go to counseling and have PTSD
>the person who called the cops feels bad because they didn’t want anyone to get hurt: that’s why they called the cops!
>the citizen who called the cops wishes the niggers had just cooperated and listened to the instructions the police officer was saying to them

So you’re saying it’s better to let blacks fight, argue, and yell at each other because if the cops show up, the blacks will be too stupid to cooperate? That since they can’t act without relying on emotion and rage, they can’t be expected to act in a way towards police that is civil?

Yep niggers will shoot each other over anything. Even fictional elements

and then thor came down to a thunder clap

>niggers
>within 10 feet of a library

Kek

Attached: e8d0cbb80f5f0ecba4961916a71b436e817fdb28a134c116d1887408dd3b9987.jpg (377x315, 29K)

Underrated
Good advice

Good riddance. I hope both of those niggerfaggots were shot for talking about gay comic book shit.

Twitter niggers all deserve to be put in jail.

Kek

just because they are black, doesn't mean they are a Piece Of Crap, come on dont be racist

They spell it "lyberry" you racist.

>thinking anyone actually believes this
hahahahaha

>heated argument about which of two fictional metals is stronger
They deserve to be shot for arguing about it in the first place.

What compels people to make up these obviously bullshit stories?

So, cops shoot blacks for no reason?
Interesting.....

>dials 911

Attached: DumbJew.png (1255x397, 86K)

race baiting, oppression points, attention, social media likes, etc etc
you know the sort

She fucking killed them for being comic nerds? Damn

>My 8 year old just walked into the room and asked me if it was true that Jews from the Netherlands financed the slave trade
>THIS ANTI SEMITISM IS TRUMP'S FAULT

You're welcome, unfortunately I know this from experience living in a "diverse" city.

They are animals, what do you expect?

Nuke the US

NO. ONLY WHITES ARE WRONG AND NEED TO CHANGE. NO COMPROMISE. WHITE=EVIL

MISS ME WITH YOUR WHITE MAGIC YOU FUCKING GHOST

Niggers are the ones to kill each other over trivial shit.

Nailed it

>White fragility

Nigger, black fragility causes them to shoot themselves

How did nigger boys get shot before some jew came along and gave them wakanda?

Attached: D4FD4A76-6BC7-46FC-BA87-A3B6B05F571B.jpg (750x1096, 484K)

>Tfw black and reading responses like this in this thread

Attached: when-white-people-552w5g.jpg (600x366, 33K)

I notice you haven't denied that what he said was true.

>black and reading

Attached: 9b9.jpg (655x902, 138K)

Kek

I'm denying it. I've never fought anyone. Why the fuck would i do that?

Sounds about white

Attached: 27CC9DFE-FB6E-4832-8393-603861CF6E1D.jpg (750x911, 380K)

This is less of a "black" thing and more of a lower class thing really

Congratulations on being part of the 3% of niggers who evolved past being an animal.

>white people aren't observing you.
We fucking watch what you do on camera when you think no one is around. We listen to you when you think no one is there. We actually observe your shitty ways. Most of the bullshit you throw at us is made up to make you feel better. You niggers just think we're making shit up when we're just relaying to you what we watch you do.
It's completely justified to call you inferior. Your folk don't pay attention to anything important.

>Jow Forums is not a form of social media

Imagine being this retarded

the black experience in America is easy for whites to explain.

whites sit all day wondering at what point does our example of common sense and decency reach those we have lived beside for over 200 years.

your yards are trashy as fuck.
your cars are easily spotted, dirty, broken and full of niggers
we go to school with you, you ruined school and sports
we go to jail, you are already there, having a house warming party

you make all these grandiose claims but in reality, your IQ won't allow you to be better than any of those things i mentioned.

when i think of blacks I think of AIDS and EBOLA. TWO NASTY ASS BLOOD DISEASES BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIGGERS

Attached: 1509304702712.png (619x577, 270K)

Adamantium, fucking morons are fucking morons

Ha!

>white men peek up women’s skirts from under the stairs in the library
>black men rape women in the alley behind the library

why would it even be necessary to specify that the man in the library is white? this is library

I went to the public library in charlotte nc to take a piss while walking to meet a friend. the bathroom was occupied by a nigger taking a bath in the sink.
he had an attitude like , how dare I take a piss in the public bathroom, didn't I know someone was taking a bath in here?

outside were other dirty niggers sitting around waiting for some gibs to walk by.

seriously, niggers are so damn worthless , i pray every night we get rid of them.

It’s like looking at a toilet brush before using and after using

What experience anyway, medival peasants were Nothing better than slaves except nobody lost a dime if they died. 99% of European Pop has similar family history

Did xhe just assume xer gender(s)?

Attached: 98709875378.png (261x322, 116K)

I always try to explain to Japanese people that living around blacks is like the movie “Precious” without Precious in it.
they can never seem to wrap their heads around the sheer wanton niggriness of it all though

The 1994 comedy classic nig and nigger.

> Be jaquan
> posted on the corner with dareese
> sellin' bags nowamsayn
> paperchase.exe
> shooting shit with dareese we've known each other since we was kiedzs
> both dropped out of school in the the 8th grade
> both ran a train on kelsey along with 17 other squad members
> Pretty sure dat bitch got pregnant that night
> Could be anyones
> bet its deshaun
> hotnigga.mp3
> Both spent some time in the joint
> Dareese and I both raped him after he raped me one day in the showers
> Dareese is truly my greatest ally
> I'd fuck my way out of a thousand showers for that man if it meant i could be with him
> No homo tho
> night's getting on
> made a few sales
> usual customers on theirs and one new guy came through akskin for a dime
> fuckouttahere.bat
> all of a sudden hear the sound of a thousand lips smacking in unison and the feint cries of "SCUUUUMMM GAAAANNNGGG" and "TREEEYYYWWAAAAYYY"
> the noise is deafening
> getting louder
> oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
> suddenly a fleet of beat up 1996 acura's roll around the corner
> It's tyrone, the baddest nigga in the hood
> " Aye foo where my money"
> " a-a-a-ayyyy tyrone we was jus finishin up mane" i stutter
> "Well it don't fuggen look like it"
> Hand over all of tonight's proceeds to the giga nigga in chief
> Shoots us for not getting cayush to his itchy palms soon enough
> mfw i'm another statistic
> mfw my face is the FBI crime statistics on black on black violence
> mfw we wuz kangz

Attached: 1530558331419.gif (480x360, 2.09M)

You fucking retard. The reality of being a POC in 2018 America is that you are 20 times more likely to get shot by another POC than any white person.

kek

Attached: qu38i5oh5ne01.png (798x892, 482K)

>movie abruptly ends during the piss bottle scene when the cop shoots them both dead as they reach for the bottle

Ssssshhhhh... we're not supposed to talk about that!

I bet this didnt happen

You seen to be harboring a lot of hate user. Do you want to talk about it? Did a black bully you at some point?

Attached: therapy-session-15-reasons-to-see-a-therapist-by-healthista.com-in-post-image.jpg (600x400, 52K)

>oppressed people are impoverished
>poverty leads to crime
>oppressed people can’t call the police because of discrimination and the chance they might FUCKING DIE
>this leads to more violent crime

Who could have seen this coming!?