Coping with being single

How do I cope with being single?

I got out of a relationship at the beginning of January and since then I've been trying and trying, but only rejections or women ghosting me. I don't know what is going wrong with me.

Ironically, since the beginning of this year I have been going up personally, I started working, I am getting fit, I have more money to do the stuff I like and buy the clothes I want. I'm getting better results at uni.

But still, nothing. Tinder is just shit, friends can't come up with single girls or girls I can be with. Nothing

Attached: v2dom.jpg (680x700, 148K)

If you're still pursuing relationships, you're not coping with being single. You should be able to exist happily without a significant other before you try to seek out a new significant other.

You're still in uni? Try focusing on that instead. Going after women at that point in my life was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

"Date" your friends instead.
I mean go to restaurants, eat at their place, invite them over etc with friends instead of your non existing girlfriend.
Do all the non romantic things you would do if you had a girlfriend with your regular friends.

I am happy with myself, but I just want someone to have fun with, see the world and stuff. Plus the sex thing. I'm tired of masturbating

this ain't going to work man

do nofap and focus on school. stop chasing girls.

I don't believe in the nofap meme. Yes I nofap before going to gym, but whenever I have a strong urge, I fap

trying to get a gf without doing nofap is like trying to ride a bike with no air in the tires.

Nofap just makes me more desperate. Which is definitely the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve

Delete your tinder account. It’s just going to make you more frustrated going on there.

Also, you should focus on uni. Girls can wait until after you graduate

This isn't my mentality. I think that at uni I have my best shot and that I'm just wasting my youth away. Everyday passes and I just feel worse about this

I deleted tinder just now, plus I deleted all the girls that ghosted me from fb and instagram.

I feel better about myself except for the relationship part. The bad thing is that in my final high school year I was talking to a lot of girls and had relationships, but since uni, shit is downhill in this part.

you ARE desperate right now. You’re asking Jow Forums how to get laid. that’s peak desperation.

nofap makes girls notice you more, user. girls can take one look at you and tell if you have a masturbation habit.

Aren’t most girls in uni sluts anyways?

Wait until after uni when they are done being sluts and want an actual boyfriend

I know I'm getting desperate, that is why I want to stop being more desperate. Are you even reading my posts?

Nofap just raises my urges to have sex and therefore look more for a partner, which is making me more fucking desperate

I think every girl knows that guys masturbate, it isn't a fifth sense bullshit

I want sluts ffs. I want to have fun and do shit with women. But I got rejected so many times that I want to be done with women

if your goal is to get laid, stop fapping. that simple.

Oh well I can’t help you there. I HATE sluts

How will that help? Explain it rationally and detailed. I want to try it if you convince me

Attached: FC613FCC-F536-43DC-ABFA-CC3277E4BC2E.jpg (2784x1446, 863K)

Thanks for the insight user. Will try it for 30 days and see what goes.

But as I told you, I still think it will make me more desperate than i am

>Going after women at that point in my life was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made.
This. I remember friends who had relationships in college and it’s a huge time sink and can be an emotional drain when the relationship goes off the rails. Trying to balance that crap with studies is extremely difficult to do.