Why are blacks terrible with animals...

Why are blacks terrible with animals? From treating cats and dogs like shit to disrespecting beautiful animals native to Africa, these niggers have no respect for any of them. They only care about other niggers

Attached: EEB954E3-85C7-4672-A2C2-3F70E5DB58EB.jpg (680x478, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letabaherald.co.za/55565/shocking-video-alleged-barbaric-culling-elephant-probably-not-near-kruger-not-even-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a certain amount of general intelligence you need to have before empathy is possible

its genetical memory, they used to hunt animals native to africa, and are unfamilliar with dogs and cats, so really the only animal they not rude with is the goat

low iq + high testosterone

Lack of resources and seasons in the area they evolved? Could've made them more likely to kill any animal they came across to survive. Read that the regular seasons in europe made europeans evolve to learn about crops and deferring gratification as you grow crops over the year, you don't starve in winter whereas you just eat them all year and don't save any, you'll be fucked come the winter. Just a thought, don't quote me on this.

Yea I know right, have you seen how they treat their kids?

animals like to fight each other

>They only care about other niggers

Yeah ? nah, they dont

That makes sense when we consider the fact that they literally eat dirt

Hope that doggo didnt catch anything

Have you ever seen a black that has a deep connection with an animal? I haven't

Can dogs recieve aids?

Why do they only like pitbulls?

Attached: 1C92146A-A6D8-45DB-A431-F8F97CAB39AA.png (473x286, 115K)

Have you ever seen a black that has a deep connection with another black? I haven't.

Not true. The nigger cares only for itself.
To a nigger, other niggers are worth as much as a dog, which in the eyes of the nigger is not much.
Niggers are primal beasts, with only the most basic of instincts such as feeding and mating.

Why will they listen to and follow anyone who’s black

They don´t even care about other niggers, kek
Why do you think they all have 10 children? For themselves and themselves only, even though it will doom their continent.
They lack any form of critical thinking

>niggers caring about niggers
If they were that evolved we'd have far less problems with them.

Attached: FA3BA0EF-D96C-49C4-B0BA-8123188ED56D.png (5000x2808, 1.22M)

>Dog attack fatalities
I want whatever dog breed killed the most attempted robbers as I can't always be home to kill them myself. Which breed do you recommend?

German Shepard. Good defense dog and also won’t randomly maul your kids.

Nice FBI crime statistics you got there

yeah nothing says good with animals like the brutality of the factory farm system we all support. but we are nice to cats and dogs so its fine

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Attached: congo cannibal.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Do me a favour and post mobs of whites stoning and skinning an animal alive

Attached: What type of stone age cruelty is this people are skinning elephant alive somewhere in sou (1).webm (208x400, 1.96M)

how do you think these millions get fed ffs. Come to grips with the realities around you child.

>disrespecting beautiful animals native to Africa
No, YOU don't disrespect Hyena man!

Attached: the-hyena-and-other-men-pieter-hugo-11.jpg (800x802, 157K)

You gotta love modern technology and how it captures heartwarming moments like those.

they care about the abstract concept of the nigger, as to feel better about themselves, they really hate other niggers, though they hate non-niggers more

wtf are they doing? source?

It's a clip from a video posted on saffer twitter. It's Kenya iirc, they invaded a private game reserve then stoned and skinned an elephant while it was alive.

>Looks at all the animals whites have helped make extinct

can't find it anywhere

the difference is that we learned from our mistakes. have blacks ever?

They're savages who lack empathy or compassion.

>niggers caring about anything other than themselves
Blue-pilled brainlet.

No you haven't because many animals are still going extinct.

most NIGGERS can barley even take care of themselves, let alone other black people, let alone other people, and most definitely let alone any 'other' forms of lesser life.

many have much lower or non existent senses of empathy and compassion

many animals where

meanwhile there's a thread on this same dog shit board talking about the meat industry and all you retards are going uoahaaaaaah durrr chicken? cow? hurr animal me no CARE low iq must kill ddeedeyrreur

you are all terrible with animals not just black people

Because they are animals too. Nature is cruel.

letabaherald.co.za/55565/shocking-video-alleged-barbaric-culling-elephant-probably-not-near-kruger-not-even-sa/

It was claimed to have been SA , but I believe the conclusion was it was Kenya. This kind of thing has happened in SA though, if my internet connection wasn't shit i'd upload a vid of nogs overrunning a game farm and beating a wildebeest to death with a shovel

You realise white people are the only race keeping all the big game in Africa from going extinct right? Every time you see footage of a game farm in SA and southern Africa, it's either owned, staffed or managed by whites. Whites put a stop to the ivory trade in Kenya and Botswana and SA.

they care about being niggers... That is it!

>12 total fatalities
Millions of them.
Yeah, nah. I'll get a cat if I want something barely capable of smothering a child.

this but too much empathy is bad (b/peta)

>the only animal they not rude with is the goat
Lad, I have some bad news for you.

>its genetical memory
Evolutionary psychologists, especially armchair ones like yourself, are always wrong.

Esting the ass out of a live elephantbro. Like hyenas.

They're a cursed race because they descend from Ham, one of Noah's sons, and well, Ham liked to watch his dad's dick, so God cursed him.

Because they're too aggressive

Attached: pitbull-comic.png (625x909, 57K)

Attached: 1543834499827.png (1378x1050, 794K)

cause dogs can see through their bullshit and see their true intentions

I'm not making any arguments on race and IQ or anything like that, all I'm saying is, I used to go to a 99% white middle school. There were only a handful of black kids. And people were talking about how one of the black kids had kicked a cat. I've never before have ever or heard of anyone kicking a cat. That's all I'm saying. Not even gypsies would do that. Although, they regularly tied unwanted dogs to a tree in the forst and left them there to die. But that's a whole other story.