>gf of 4 years leaves me
>agree to stay friends and we meet up and chat occassionaly
>week after this posts a sexy pic with another guy on insta
>probably been with him months before pulling the plug
>changes my name to his on vacation we were supposed to go to
>are on said vacation while i am typing this
>no contact with her for 3 days
>she texts me out of the blue "its so strange being on vacation without you"

What does it mean and how should i respond?
I would give my left arm to get back together but i know its impossible
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1524408400913.jpg (1080x1350, 1.09M)

Something along the lines of "why would you say something like that" to let her know she's a monster for doing that to you

Beta response, OP just cut contact with her

This

Don't reply. She's trying to rub it in.

"Lol, fuck you"

Never talk to her again.

Haven’t you posted this multiple times the past week? This is very familiar sounding.

Ignore her tho. She was clearly seeing this other guy before she broke up with you. She was cheating

Ignore her, absolutely zero response. That's guaranteed to piss her of the most.

Also since she send you that - congrats on being free of such bitch. You ever needed any validation that break up was good for you? She sent it to you m8.

If you say anything, say 'that's too bad' or something. Then leave it at that, you're better off without her

Screenshot, send to bf. Power move

This

Thanks for the replies although most of them are very straightforward.
But what dows that message mean like what was she thinking sending it? Dows she really miss me even when shes with her new guy?

Ignore, don't reply, don't give her any attention, remove her from life. This "we broke up but staying frands" is a huge normie meme scam.

>Dows she really miss me even when shes with her new guy?
No

It does not matter.

It can be anything in between making fun of you, trying to keep you around just in case or being genuine (last one NOT likely).

100% of the time however, it's a scumbag move - intentional or not.

>What does it mean and how should i respond?

It means she's having second thoughts and wants to keep you on the side, in case Chad doesn't work out, so she can go back to you.

What should you do? Nothing. Do not respond.
And forget this "friends" stuff. Again, she's keeping you on the side in case she changes her mind. Don't be surprised if after you fail to respond she sends you a text along the lines of "What's wrong? Haven't heard from you? You OK??"

Your response to that should be "Fine. Just busy." And nothing else, ever. Don't engage with her, don't text her, and don't meet her. Be polite but distant and just put her out of your life.

Paradoxically, you attempt to do this will likely turbocharge her interest in you, and she'll try all the harder to contact you and engage you.

But this is a losing proposition. You have been fucked over royally by her, and not only that, she's adding insult to injury by trying to keep you hanging on for a security alternative.

You need to just get over this bitch. You can start by looking at the situation with cold rational eyes and seeing what has and continues to be done to you. Get the emotion out of it. The time for that is over.

Put this bitch out of your life.

>Dows she really miss me even when shes with her new guy?

In a sense she does. That sense is that she is not sure that her new guy is going to work out, and she would like to keep you live in case she decides to come back.

I sense that you would take her back. It will be a big mistake and you will regret it, because she will do THE SAME THING to you again.

Think about what happened here. This bitch deceived you for an extended period of time, got cozy with Chad, and then dumped you. You want to go through that again? Don't be a chump. Take the hit and move on.

With all due respect, you know damned well what it means and you know what you should do. But you want somebody to tell you different so you can delude yourself into getting back with this girl - when and if SHE decides to give you the opportunity.

You're going to do it because it's obvious you don't want to accept the truth that is staring you in the face. Go ahead. Be a chump. Get fucked over again.

Thanks for the replies however harsh they seem. I just been browsing through all our older pics (big mistake i know) and was almost in tears how badly i need her back but i guess there are straight facts that this simply cant happen. And she knosa this as well that we are never getting back then why would she text me something like this. Maybe it just doesnt mean anything and was just a casual friendly text

> was just a casual friendly text

It never is. You're not that unique case when rules don't apply.

For fucks sake delete those pictures. You make us feel like talking heroin addict out of drugs.

No, complete cucklord faggot move
Just don't do anything

>> was just a casual friendly text
>It never is. You're not that unique case when rules don't apply.
>For fucks sake delete those pictures. You make us feel like talking heroin addict out of drugs.

^This

And stop with the pictures. Work on getting mad and resentful at the shit this woman just did to you, and IS CONTINUING TO DO, And WILL DO AGAIN if you give her the chance.

Stop mooning over pictures and THINK about how you feel. She did that to you. She will do it again because she really does not give a fuck about you. The truth is you are just somebody she used. You need to get that in your head. Everytime your think about her, just remember you're dealing with 1) a whore 2) a lying whore 3) a lying deceitful and calculating whore who fucks you over like a piece of trash knowing exactly what she was doing.

If that doesn't make you a little bit mad, then there's no hope for you.

Cut her off OP. If you reply in ANY way, then any future pain/bullshit you go through with this cunt is completely on you.

It sounds impossible, but you'll get over it. You have a great opportunity to look back on yourself in a year and not cringe, don't waste it

Attached: TRUfit.png (1759x344, 314K)

Not op but how do I know if ignoring her even bothers her or not? How long of getting ignored can the average girl stand? Honestly it just feels like I'm hurting myself

Power move here 100%

He'll just laugh at you. He doesn't care about her he is just banging her

If your position is in any way similar to ops, then it doesn't matter. I mean sure 95% of girl HATE being ignored after a few days, but that's not the point. The point is her shower her, and more importantly, yourself, that you're not a cuck. You have the strength to cut her off and not look back, to move on with your own life. That demands respect.

Basically fuck her man it's your life there will LITERALLY be other girls in it. It feels impossible now but that's only because nothing is more important to someone than what they're felling WHEN they're feeling it

Attached: 1519246714819.jpg (680x638, 102K)

It always hurts women. They CRAVE attention and when you don't give them it, it drives them nuts. Women are like children mate.

Opps this was for you

because of what says.

it bothers her because it bothers every human. Just like it bothers OP. You have the example right here. She gave him precisely-measured ONE MOLECULE of interest and look what it turned him into. He starts a thread where we have to beat him bloody with a stick so he will finally open his goddamn eyes.

"Fuck you bitch"

Cant imagine myself being this rude to a person ive spent 4 years with regardless what theyve done

Dude, she's a total cunt.

Don't give her any attention whatsoever, just don't.

It's shit like this that really makes me question if having a girlfriend is worth it............

>caring what your ex gets up to

She's crazy. It probably would have been best to delete her from social media and cut all contact with her. I'm sure you can see why now.

> It's shit like this that really makes me question if having a girlfriend is worth it

Don't picture it like she's sitting in evil throne and calculates with cold-blood precision how to hurt you the most. Some of them do hurtful jabs like this without even thinking - or, rather, precisely because they didn't even stop to think about your feelings. Because your feelings don't really matter to her. Only what she wants is important.

And there precisely lies the fact that she can't be a good partner for the OP anymore. She would never send him such text if she truly cared.

Op here
>Because your feelings don't really matter to her. Only what she wants is important

Brutal but so true. Would never in a 1000 years think that my girl could do something like this. I guess everyone thinks their angel is different from the rest