Native Britons love to be subjugated on a genetic level

Although many won’t admit it, but the native peoples of the British Isles derive a great pleasure when other Europeans conquer us and breed our women. Roman architecture, Anglo-Saxon romanticism, glorification of the Vikings, copying Norman habits and their way of life, taking pride in Gaelic Irish ancestry and Huguenot descent. Even sexually we love it. During the WWI and WWII women were jumping on American cock and the local men... loved it. A lot of comic erotica about American soldiers fucking British lasses were made and our people loved it. I’ve met a lot of young guys and girls that get excited at the sight of a West European foreigner.

Attached: 45188C30-F452-43D1-A30F-CEEC640F2123.jpg (720x1132, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
thehistoryofengland.co.uk/resource/are-all-those-stories-about-where-we-come-from-true/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caste system, we were bred to serve and prep the bull

bongaloids are disgusting and subhuman

you're polish, aren't you?
also i've never seen that girl busking down in the tube. saw a fat black bloke playing bb king and john lee hooker kind of stuff down there recently though. pretty good he was.

Attached: 1516425259371.png (986x746, 667K)

We are not Indians, bro. Keep your creepy shit for your MIT pals
>you’re polish, aren’t you?
Local as they come mate. Just an observation: native British tribes subconsciously and consciously long for benevolent rulers from elsewhere in Western Europe.

damn, thought she had nice legs

Those are marginally nice legs especially for her weight

she has nice face, but those legs are not nice tier (wouldn't throw her out, but meh)

The nations of Europe have been murdering and raping each other for 2000 fucking years, you retard. What you've written about Britain could just as easily be written about any other European nation. They've had as much of our jizz as we've had of theirs. I bet you're some breed of nigger, aren't you? Before you start, all brown "people" are some breed of nigger.

All northwestern Europeans are genetically related.

signed, A.Mutt

Attached: 1521654300103.png (225x225, 9K)

>Tfw i thought i descended from britfags, but my name is of norman origin
Feels good man

Attached: HjgUCHF.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

There are several negroes named Smith.

tracked my parents surnames, both from Scots origin.

Fuck am I doing in the south of England?

>not indians
Dunno mate im on the ground here and id say otherwise

we took your nan's nan as a war trophy

This might be the straw that breaks the camels back, the board is full retard.

>t. welsh cuckold trying to projected his conquered fantasies onto superior peoples

British women love Polish cock

thin body and athletic enough legs seem like a good combo for me
>all brown “people” are some breed of nigger
agree including wewuzromans civilisations and sheit types
true too, but there is something special ablut Brythono-Celtic fascination with its ruling class
for now

Nice proxy, Sven.

Attached: 1541697007231.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

why are you trying to deny the obvious?

This country is still fascinated with Anglo-Saxons, Normans and Vikings.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

thehistoryofengland.co.uk/resource/are-all-those-stories-about-where-we-come-from-true/
They really don’t

That's why they accept Pakis and West Africans?

Hardy fucking har.

but polish girls can be pretty hot
those fucks are so mash up on booze that it makes uk dogs look attractive?
the fuck is their problem?

based

Eating female feet is the best.

Polish girls here either come with their boyfriends or behave degenerate as hell. Would not recommend

Do you grind them in a meatgrinder before adding to the matzah?

>They really don’t

S E E T H I N G

I’ve visister Britain many times. Your men look like degenerate skinhead slags, it’s no wonder why your women prefer the alpha Slavic cock. Cope further.

>USA comments about looks
Poles keep to themselves most of the time pal

Nothing athletic about her. Skinnyfat mediocricy all over.
Her only redeeming quality is the face.

Comparing to the rest of her body her legs do appear strong