To those who have a gf...how? What am I missing? I have a good job, lots of friends and I'm funny...

To those who have a gf...how? What am I missing? I have a good job, lots of friends and I'm funny. I don't know what else I need.

Attached: Sad_Milhouse.png (512x384, 213K)

>I don't know what else I need.

Do you hang out with women?

You will not even understand it once you get one. At least in my experience. Got gf and lost gf. I know why the relationship failed. But I have no clue how we got together.

It's exactly the same as having any other really close friend except this one hangs around you all the time and let's you put your penis inside her vagina and mouth.

>I don't know what else I need?
Probably need less weight.

>how
It just happened basically. I guess she'd been into me for a long time and I'd just never recognized it, and she'd never pursued it until around the time we got together.
Funny thing is, when we got together, it was at a pretty low point in my life. I was pretty much alone, not working, seriously obese, etc. It literally just happened.
>What am I missing?
Honestly the big factor in every single one of these threads is self esteem. Love of self. Enjoyment of your personality.
And I mean every single one of these threads. The OP often argues that it's not that simple, and in the sense that getting self-esteem isn't as simple as "just start liking yourself", they're right. But they're also wrong insofar as it's literally as simple as liking yourself.

>But I have no clue how we got together.

Bullshit.

I'll go out on a limb here and say:

A: You made the first move and you're confident,

and

B: You're not ugly.

Probably friendship (preferably with both genders) and I mean the type where you communicate and get along, not just standing around in a group.

>when we got together, it was at a pretty low point in my life.

>I was pretty much alone, not working, seriously obese, etc. It literally just happened.

I'm not OP nor am I here to bash on you, but you honestly sound like you're making this stuff up.

I fucking hate this take

based

>I'm not OP nor am I here to bash on you, but you honestly sound like you're making this stuff up.
I'm as surprised as you are. The triggering factor was probably me getting my law license. There was a six month period between that happening and us getting together. So maybe it kinda woke her up. I still didn't have a job and was still obese though.

All that said, I have self-esteem. She liked me, and I didn't really question it.

There isn't any first move if you are just hanging out, doing things because you feel like it, maybe even being sexual as friends. After a month or so of not wanting to tone it down at all you're basically bf and gf, at least it would be funny if you turned around and said you weren't.

Are you dating? Are you asking women out? Do you talk to women who are single?
You get a gf by dating a women and ramping up the relationship from there.

I got a gf by simply being around them. Are most of your friends male? Are you in social groups where you are around other women? If not, then thats your problem. If you are just trying to find girls via tinder or random encounters at the grocery store it isn't going to work unless ur like 11/10.

Lol. You asshole. That's like me saying yeah don't know how I got my gf, unemployed and obese, but she asked me out, coincidentally I hit a 500,000 scratch off lotto ticket earlier that day.

No idea. You ass.

Im gonna brag and keep this honest. I am handsome. But I was a khhv. After one year we did not even fuck. She had issues and once we were about to do it she suddenly looked at me like I was about to kill her. She shook her head ever so slightly with a face frozen of fear or at least thats what I think it was.

Now I am a virgin whose first experience ended in guilt, fear and a tiny amount of traumatized sense of intimacy.

Feel free to interpret this however you want.

Oh btw that was last winter and I turned 25 this april. Gonna be a wizard...

Another user, confirming this. I only initiated maybe 2-3 relationships in my life. All of the rest happend accidently and I don't know how. My best guess would be that the girl likes me for whatever reason and we get drunk and hook up.

>coincidentally I hit a 500,000 scratch off lotto ticket earlier that day.
Hey man, it's nothing like that at all. First off, I worked my ass off for over three years for that shit. It took focus, determination, grit, and persistence. It's not like "oops I guess I'm a lawyer now" happened one day.

Secondly, yes, women are gonna misunderstand just how powerful the law license is. Thing is, this girl knew very well that it wasn't terribly useful on its own, without a job, and that I had no interest in the highest paying ones.

Third, it actually came with pretty serious student loan debt. Without a job, it's not like I was in such a great position.

There are guys with law licenses in NYC waiting tables. It's not that big a deal even if there are some women who think "ooh lawyer".

There's no trick. It's just human interaction. Spending enough time around women you are bound to find some that like you, so things happen.

No ammount of advice can help you if you are fat, the best you can aspire to if that'd the case is "pity sex"(and I say "best case" because chances are you rent a room in the friendzone), get a six pack, I bet your children's tuition you'll get whatever you fucking want

Getting a sixpack is absolutely not necessary for getting a gf. It certainly helps with some girls, but mostly, you just have to look like you take care of yourself. Confidence is the real deal though, you will need that for most things in life.

Bro. The similarities between my hypothetical and your situation is that you should have known that you got a gf after a significant event in your life took place. A law license is an accomplishment and you should have been upfront about it instead of posting to OP that you had no idea how you got a gf. Like you were so down on your luck, and nothing was going for you.

>Tall
>Attractive
>Cool car
>Level 10 charisma
>A bunch of other girls listing for your dick
>Being her boss

luck

im ugly and all I have to do is be me to get chicks

take that incels

ps: I regret ever having sex

it's fun in the moment, but sex with someone you a.) don't love, or b.) shouldn't trust, is bad.