Ask her out

>ask her out
>she says yes

FUCK ME I was not expecting that. Wat fucking do?

Attached: 49696688-a-portrait-of-surprised-young-man-with-mobile-phone.jpg (1300x867, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nT0UucQUd1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you go out with her

Solid advice

But what do we do? We're going to get lunch. I was going to talk to her about traveling and shit.
Do I pay for her meal? Do I kiss her afterwards? She's from another country, people are generally much more conservative where she's from.

>Do I pay for her meal?
yes.
>Do I kiss her afterwards?
nobody knows the answer to this, you're gonna have to see how it feels at the end of the date assuming she even shows up.

lmao get off Jow Forums and start chasing your goals one step at a time cause it only goes up from here user

what if she's just using me for a free meal

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

then don't go for lunch and do something else

/thread

> what if i get run over by car tomorrow, perhaps i should an hero today so i don't have to face that uncertainty

I have a lunch date tomorrow with a girl I asked out but I doubt I'll like her, and I'm paying for her food.

Oh no... a woman took interest in you!? This is BAD NEWS, user. You need to set her straight. Arrive at the date wearing a hijab and a tight G-string thong. Make sure to draw as much attention to your flossed ass cheeks and progressive political stances as is humanly possible.

How should we know where to take her. We don't know what area you live in.

Don't take her to the movies, movies are horrible first dates. If your place has a bowling alley, take her bowling, bitches love bowling. Play right and she'll be bouncing on your dick like the bowling balls bounce on those rail gutters.

Chad the FUCK up, dude. Don't let your insecurities get through you. If she said yes, then she's clearly into you! Grab some lunch together, make sure you know some basic rules when it comes to dinner dates. Good fucking luck, user.

Bruh if you feel like it's not going to go anywhere, then don't pay for her meal. Insist on splitting

>She's from another country, people are generally much more conservative where she's from.
Ah so wm/af
>surprised she said yes
>surprised you did something on autopilot

Attached: Yawning2.jpg (849x565, 310K)

Make plans for a definite date. A definite date is establishing the time place and day of when you two will go out.

Also, as a convience offer to pick her up from her place. She argues against it just say ok and move on. Fun fact though is that most girls who dont give you their address are flakes so dont be surprised when you get stood up

>establishing the time place and day of when you two will go out.
We already did.
>Also, as a convience offer to pick her up from her place. She argues against it just say ok and move on.
That honestly sounds kinda cringe. Are you for serious?

dont think about it if u feel like kissing her do it. her reaction shouldnt matter

why not just Venmo her the $10

>Asking someone for their address so you can pick them up and not sperging out about it is cringe
So you think that she's just going to be like "Hey can you come home with me" one day or...?

In the catalog I thought this said "yes, fuck me"

I was gonna tell you to fuck her.

Dump her

"LOL, u wish u 2/10."

>So you think that she's just going to be like "Hey can you come home with me" one day or...?
A girl inviting me to her house is so far and away from the realm of possibility, I've never even thought about it.

get the van

Do it, faggot! Don't let us down!

ABORT ABORT
Tell her youre gay or you accidentally shot your dick off when you were 12 or something

Attached: Homer.gif (515x399, 1.98M)

go out
>>DOYYYYY!

kek

I mean it's not exactly IMPOSSIBLE but a girl will lose interest usually before you reach that point. But in the mean time of that it's hard to call shit a date when you both come in different vehicles and leave in different vehicles. The main goal of that isn't to be able to think about crashing at her place for some fuck fuck anyway it's so that you have more time together.
Between you meeting at, like, fuckin Dennys and you picking her up and taking her to Dennys, I think the preferred choice is clear. You could even stop around some other places that weren't on the original menu quite easily together since you aren't weighed down by your individual vehicles like Starbucks or some big ass mountain.

One day when i grow some balls this will be me.

Why do you think OP ignored that post? Cause the faggot knows it's true.

When we eat, should I sit across from her, or next to her?

So if I offer to pick her up, and she says no, is it all over?

You're goddamn right it's true. You got a problem with that, 개세끼?

Not really, my only problem is you pretending it wasn't guaranteed. Asian women worship white guys, there was never any doubt.

t. non white

Sure. I'm just venting at this point. I'll never understand how white guys can possibly end up alone with so many options.

Whatever, time to get ready for work.

because most white men want white women, and white women are mental slaves to capitalism who hate the idea of being a wife and mother.

I'm gonna be honest with you, bro, this girl is like the 4th Asian girl I've asked out, but she's only the first one who said yes.

>4th

How are you even meeting so many?

There's actually a pretty big Asian population in my city.

That doesn't answer the question at all dude.

I'm just saying, they're all over the place. I just see them at school or whatever and talk to them. Since I know a lot about Asian culture and history, we're usually able to hit it off pretty well. I guess this girl is just the first to be "into me" in that way.

So you cold approach then, is that it? Lately I've started to feel that's my only option left, what do you do exactly?

It's easiest for me to talk to them in class, because the teacher will usually read off all the names of the students. Once I hear a person with a Korean name, I'll probably walk over and say, "hey so your name is kim jong-un, right? is that korean? oh yeah that's cool i speak some korean too blah blah blah".

Interesting. Since it's the same class no one's caught on to your "hunt" yet?

I wouldn't really call it a "hunt". It's just a way of meeting new people. I do it to men, women, ugly people, etc.

youtu.be/nT0UucQUd1I

>So if I offer to pick her up, and she says no, is it all over?
No. I meant "move on" as in "change the subject." The rest of that is just why it helps to ask. Overall though it's mostly just a "are you really going to show up" shit test that has the added benefit of opening more opportunities. Also, a girl will never really say "No" she'll give you an excuse so move on regardless. By the way don't get the smart idea to ask her suddenly if you can pick her up after already making your plans to meet. Save it for the next date if she likes the first.

Also sit across obviously. It's important for observing her body language.

Made plans to go out for coffee with a girl from uni but it got postponed two times lmao

>By the way don't get the smart idea to ask her suddenly if you can pick her up after already making your plans to meet.
Well yeah, we've already planned to go to a restaurant at a certain time. The actual date isn't for a few more days, though. Is it too late to offer to pick her up now?

Do you know anything about the girl in question or are you completely in the dark? Do you two have anything in common? This is important stuff to know before you go out with this girl.

>This is important stuff to know before you go out with this girl.
That's stuff you can ask on a date unless you think it's a good idea to be hauling in like 9 different Transformers toys into a place because the girl mentioned she liked Transformers.

Now, does this only work if you're white, that's the hugest hurdle here.