Should I Pay Someone to Go To Prom?

I'm 18 a highschool senior. Prom is less than a month. There's a school across from mine and the cultures are a bit split so i wouldn't become known if i did this. I could go to the school at lunch and go around asking girls if they'd be my promdate for $200. I could even say "fake promdate" (which is technically correct) to make it sound less serious.

My only concerns are

>could i get in trouble for this?
Can easily imagine some administrator taking offense to this saying it's "inappropriate and disrespectful" or something like that.

>Will they take offense to it?
Will the girls immediately associate what im doing with prostitution in a way and be offended I even asked?

>Will people talk about this
Is this something a girl who rejects my offer is going to be like "hey there's this guy offering 200 bucks for promdates" and that will somehow get back to my school. I know our schools are split a bit but would that be something that would get across?

Attached: dance.jpg (2000x1333, 516K)

no
yes
yes
yes

Could you emphasize more on the getting in trouble part? Like what rule would i get in trouble for? That's the main part

Just ask them to go as your friend.
Offer to pay for dinner and that's it.

Don't bother with anything fancy.

So go up to random people and ask them to go as a friend?

First promposals, now promstitution. You kids are weird nowadays.

It's not like that. There would be no kissing or sex involved, just a promdate.

>I'm so pathetic, I didn't even go to prom!
>I'm so pathetic, I had to pay a girl $200 to go to prom with me!

What sounds worse 10 years from now? Which will you regret more?

>There would be no kissing or sex involved
No shit, you're paying someone to hang out with you. Get Jow Forums and get confident.

I'm not pathetic. I'm proud of myself for coming up with this idea.

Tell that to all your cats and empty liquor bottles in the near future.

>paying someone to hang out
More than that, we tell people we're promdates

>get fit
I'm a jock

>get confident
I am confident. I'm going to be the ones walking up to strangers and asking them to go to prom, takes guts.

Okay mathlete.

Nice failed attempt at an insult.

you're gonna continue making excuses when people are telling you is not a good idea and all around creepy
dropped

What the hell are you talking about?

But the real question is can you get in trouble for it?

Legally? No. Socially? Fuck yes, but what do you care?

That's all i really needed to hear, thanks. I couldn't really find a rule or question asking about the legality or school rule issue of this.

The school still might get you, they're policies can be very flexible. Most likely you'll be sent to a counselor, if they want, but that's probably a good measure.

Sure.

Hey, anonette, I really want to go to prom. Would you like to go with me as a friend? You get a free dinner with absolutely no obligations.

What would i be sent to a counselor for? I'm also running for Valadictorian would this kill my chances?

I can't imagine them saying yes to a random person unless there was a bigger offer. They probably have better plans that night anyway.

For being a creep, and no you're not.

>and no you're not
I'm not what?

don't go.

I don't get it, just save the money and ask the girls there to go on a regular promdate. It seems like you somehow offering money would increase your chances or something.
To me the whole offering-money-in-return thing sounds much more like a reason for a girl to decline because it's "weird". You already said that it's gonna take confidence to go over there and ask someone, typically the confident vibe you're giving is more than enough to get well recieved.