Does it ever pay off to be mean?

i feel like im being ignored by a girl, and its really pissing me off. i just want to tell this bitch to stop testing my patience, and that she better pick up the phone or im dropping her ass. is she going to get the message (that i need some attention) or is she just going to get scared and run away?

Attached: 1517675941075.png (1875x1875, 375K)

You sound needy and weak. She's right to ignore you.

not advice. anyway, i dont need much. i literally just want to set up a date, but its been drawn out into this waiting game and its doing my head in.

consider killing yourself first. That is: do it before you go murder her entire family or shoot up the nearest school just because she denied you attention and sex.

You're a faggot.

how fucking difficult is to setup a date? You call her phone and ask her on a date. If she agrees, there you have it. If she doesn't know when she'll be free and doesn't come up with counter proposal = she's not interested.

Btw have you even read what you've written in the opening post? You need to fix your attitude first, you can't ever succeed with that mindset.

If you're stressing out about a girl, you're doing it wrong. Haven't you heard the rap songs about this?

How to date in 2018
>Meet qt
>talk to qt
>confirm attraction
>ask her out on the spot
>make definite plans for definite time and place
>Trade numbers
>meet her at set date and time
>Have fun on date
>kiss goodnight/hookup
>Wait for her to text you (may take 1-3 days)
>If she doesn't text you within 7 days you are allowed to text her casually
>If she responds positively, ask her out
>if she doesn't give a definite yes, you can only ask her out one more time.
>If you get rejected twice in a row, move on forever.

Just follow these steps and you'll be fine.

again. faggotry and not advice. its not like she denied it, she is saying one thing but acting another. and yeah, its fucking annoying. why do you all assume the guy is weak. because you assume that good men always gets their way.

yeah right.; bitches take the piss all the time. just wondering how it works out to put your foot down a bit.

yeah, so i call her phone. its on do not disturb. women are such cowards, she isnt going to call back. i feel like i have to chase her, but she is not respecting my efforts. just wanna put it there plainly. dont ignore me, or im going to drop you. how does this cold approach work from experience?

if women are such bitches and cowards why are you getting so worked up over one?

user was right, your attitude is the problem. also you're turning into a stalker so leave this poor girl alone.

i already had this girl round my house and i fingerbanged her in my bed. she said she didnt want to fuck on a one night stand so i respected that, and we agreed to go out again this week. anyway come round to this week and she is being a fucking ghost. i can accept it if she has changed her mind about going out, but she seems content to lead me on ad infinitum, and i dont do shit like that. i want people to be up front, like i am. but then again i dont like being mean that much, and i also kind of want to see her again, so im asking what the remedy is to my problem.

Stop trying to force her to see you. If she wanted to see you she would responds to your texts.

Haven't you heard the saying "No response, move on?"

how am i being a fucking stalker. i left it three days to wait for a reply to a message. nothing. so i give her a call. nothing. i send a message telling her that i want to talk. she hasent opened it. im not being a stalker ffs. this is feminine thinking for you. women can never do any wrong, or its some inferiority of the man that is the reason.

So you call her a second time. You give her a benefit of a doubt without assuming in your head that she's a cowardly bitch that needs to be punished for ignoring you.

Do the second call on next or a third day. Don't contact her again after this. If she doesn't pick up or call back, don't bother with her anymore.

sounds like she changed her mind, might also be a weirdo. leave her be, she'll come back if she cares.

and consider spilling your beans right at the start next time. So we know you're not stalking someone you asked out on a street but it's a girl you've been intimate with.

this is fair advice, but im asking if anyone has experience with this more dominating approach. sometimes being too nice isnt going to work?

dont women like a man who can be assertive?

ugh its so annoying though. no reply move on. ok, but what if im busy moving on then she gets back to me? now im back on the hook and its not fair to have that kind of dynamic imo.

>i just want to tell this bitch to stop testing my patience, and that she better pick up the phone or im dropping her ass

Canada=nice, Russia=mean...
Of the two, where do you want to live?

neither, i just dont want to be on little thots tenderhooks. im ready to go, but i want to give her a chance to make it right.

get a life, man. Only betas sit around waiting for girls to text them back.

You should be so busy pursuing your life's purpose that you shouldn't even be able to text back most girls because you're so immersed in your work. Girls don't want guys who have nothing else going on in their lives.

You sound like you need a hobby

cant yo understand my point? i got stuff going on, but i want to get my dick sucked too tbqhwy. so if i care about being ignored then im a beta? ok glad to know this is how it works.

If you're being ignored you should know enough not to chase. That's called neediness.

If you reach out to a girl and get no response, any further action is neediness. Your only option when you have been ignored by a girl is to go no contact. If she likes you she'll come back. If not no big deal, nothing personal.

Maybe learn how to spin plates so you don't have to deal with this? I usually text 3-5 girls leading up to the weekend so I can have a choice of who I hang out with Friday and Saturday.

assertive = confidently aggressive and positive. The "positive" part is important too, you know. You push on if there is some feedback.

If you push on when there is no reaction, it's not being assertive. It's being needy.

>confirm attraction
How the fuck do you do that? Like, I'm literally retarded when it comes to this

ok this is mnore like it. someone who knows some game. just tell me user, whats your date plans for the weekend?

apparently it means they hang on your every word and always reply in 0.000001 seconds, and you never need to dicipline them because they are extremely obedient without even really trying, just pure force of your natural chad charisma. do you feel like this helps you out? no? me neither.

If a girl looks at you and smiles most of the time she wants you to approach her.

a good way to tell if a girl is interested is go up to her and say hi. Then just ask what her name is and when she tells you, shake her hand and say "Nice to meet you, *name" and smile. Don't say your name. If she is interested in you she will ask right away what your name is. Otherwise just learn about body language. If you can feel comfortable around a girl and get her laughing you should probably ask her out.

I start a new job on Monday so I'm going to take it easy and not get fucked up. After the first week at my new job I'll probably feel stable enough to get back out there but for right now I'm monk mode.

Then just fucking ignore her. She already proved herself to be more trouble than she’s worth.

You’re making it real hard by even entertaining this dumb game. Find another woman and start over.

you know what, youre right. im done. plenty more fish in the sea.
>internal blueballs

ok what would you normally do, should i say?

Okay, but it's kinda difficult to apply those things in the usual real life settings. I don't approach random girls in real life. I kinda just meet them at college, like if we share lab, the normal thing is to talk and crack jokes and be friendly, so it's really frustrating to try to judge interest in those situation and nearly impossible to confirm attraction without feeling like I'm overstepping some boundaries in that setting.

The meanest thing you can do to a woman is ignore her. Works doubly well because she might actually realise how shit it is to not receive attention from people you care about.

how do you burn spaghetti
kys

Having self-respect isn't being mean. I've been a bit of a pushover in the past too, and I know when you start finally sticking up for yourself it feels like you're being mean. You aren't. If you can't respect yourself, no one else is going to respect you either.

I will warn you though, based on personal experience, when you start sticking up for yourself after being a pushover for a long time, people won't be used to it, so they'll think you're being selfish.

yes, teach her a lesson she already knows, and that you already know she knows. choose being angry, don't choose her. see how well that works out for you.

because its not a sammich...

i know right? if someone is treating you like an ass and you cant call them out, what the f are you supposed to do?

also what did poster
mean by this?

>can't call them out
this isn't a thing. either stop or kick rocks.

Read all the thread and your answers/lament.

It doesn't seem you really give a shit for this girl and only want sex. The course way you speak of her here, I'm sure you don't hide very well with her. I wouldn't contact you back either. You're not needy and weak but horny and an asshole.

What do you believe that would accomplish, user? Do you honestly believe that having an outburst would be a productive way to handle this situation? Think for a moment who has put themselves into this situation, who has allowed things to continue as such, and who has gone out of their way for another. If you truly reflect, I believe you'll find that this entire situation is fault of your own; Your anger, frustration at your inability to convey your feelings.

There is no point in aggression. She is not your mother, and will not coddle you for your nonsensical outbursts. If she is really ignoring you as you feel she is, then that should already speak volumes of the significance you hold in her life.

Move on, and find somebody that can appreciate you for what you are. There's nothing to prove to somebody who means nothing to you.

well yeah, either do it or dont i suppose. ill reap the consequence either way.

and maybe youre right. i didnt give the most wholesome impression, but id be lying if i said i was. this girl aint no virgin however. i think we would be a good match in some ways. i we could be reformed sluts who start fresh. sometimes i want to go back in time, be less of a manwhore. my whole youth it was drilled into my head that getting laid was the manly way to be. now i realise that there is a hell of a lot more to life, and im basically a fucking retard.

i guess it is a bit impotent. most likely thing is that the girl just nopes the fuck out tbf.
i wanted to show her i could be the man she wants, now that chance is going down the drain im feeling the feels. thats why i asked if some rageposting would inspire some realisation that i have value beyond her desires.

also an update.

my actual qt virgin girl is picking up again.

im feeling like 10 bajillion times better.

i want to marry this girl. im doing everything i can to be a decent man again. to be good enough for her.

A decent man again? What did you do that was so indecent that you have to grovel?

well, nothing. i just feel like i need to be more pure for her. im not groveling, just focusing on self improvement.

I'm not really sure what pure means but as long as you're doing it for yourself, great!

Question.

Why are you so into this cunt?

Mate, if she hasn't got time for you, why the fuck re you trying to make time for her anyway?

Stop wasting time on a girl who isn't giving you signals, when you could go for someone who isn't a lost cause.

Once again, however, I will point out that it's always concerning when anyone, regardless of gender, gets angry over an individual not being interested in them. Different strokes for different folks, fools. If they don't want you, find someone who does.

Don't get pissy and act like you're owed anything. If you chose to invest in a business that ignores it's consumer base, and you end up losing out, that's on you. Likewise, if you chose to invest time and energy in a woman who isn't interested, then the only one who you should be angry at, is yourself.

I think you should distance yourself from this girl regardless on how she may or may not act, shit will probably be better for you anyway so you get a clear head.

she is hot and is clearly filth.i want to stick my penis inside her.

i dont either. i guess im mainly focusing on being able to provide, because lets face it: i am a massive degenerate right now and thats not changing fast.

she said she did have time for me, we were chatting all last week. she promised we would go out. now its time to set it up and im getting nothing. i had her in my bed last week. whats wrong with this girl? i have no clue. im probably going to give up yeah. just wanted her a lot. there will be more girls where she came from.

Why would you want to exchange body fluids with such an undesirable person?

She doesn’t deserve your pleasure user

well thanks. yeah she doesnt really deserve my attention(or my dick). im about to walk into a good job too. i dont need a succubus fucking with my chi right now.

>"s-stop ignoring me"
>"I don't like when you don't reply"
>"I-I-I'll stop talking to you if you don't jump for the phone when I call!"
You're not going to be dating her with your attitude, You're not entitled to attention from her, she has no obligations to date you.

You either fucked up by not making your intentions clear, or you are just so weak and pathetic that she doesn't see you in a capacity that will ever go further than platonic.

You're confusing being "mean" or a "bad boy" with being mildly assertive. You fucked up when you didn't tell her how you feel and if you did, you fucked up by expecting anything after telling her when you got nowhere.

Exactly.

She’s a cunt. She doesn’t deserve your dick

ive had this male feminist cookiecutter response about 5 times now. read the thread.

i dont have a sesnse of entitlement. i have standards. if they want to ignore them i can just as easily break it off. but again, i dont want to be a pure prick, despite the flagrant disrespect shown.

thanks bro

Attached: 1513206628512.jpg (720x650, 313K)

Go find a better woman :)

Congratulations, you just enabled the next serial killer.

lol chill out bro

Attached: 9ac.png (680x850, 381K)

>i want to tell a silly little girl to go stick it where the sun doesnt shine
>i am a serial killer incel

wtf is wrong with male feminists?

Serious issues, get help.

its a joke. jesus christ youre a sensitive one.

>Getting this fucking angry about women because a girl is trying to let you down gently
>Being such a moron you think she is playing games and that makes you angry
>Having such an ego you think 'dropping' her was going to mean something instead of it being exactly what she wants.

M8, you really need help if you read your posts back to yourself and still think your assessment of your relationship was still correct and your reaction was justified.

why do people think that ghosting is letting someone down gently? its mostly causes pangs of insecurity and makes things worse.
in my case it makes me angry. i dont like liars and cowards.
and if that is what she wants, would i not be doing her a favour to give this ultimatum? so she can tell me to let her go?

see, this is all about womans failure to be civil in communication. rude people being rude.

the other user was right, she is a cunt.

at least now i have realised reality.

Goddamn user, girls just don't like confrontation and 99% of guys aren't retarded and can take a hint, telling someone outright you don't like them is basically the opposite of civil.

Calling her a cunt, demanding that she formally notify that she doesn't like you, issuing ultimatums over a single date, blaming women for your insecurity and feeling like she is yours to 'let go' of just because you fancy her.

Do these sound like the words of a truly nice person? Or does it sound like the toxic frustrations of someone who is disappointed they're not going to get laid?

Stop being such a needy, insecure little bitch- it's very unattractive and you'll be lucky if you don't repel her yet

yeah it is more like what you said. im not saying im the best guy. i asked if this ever works in terms of game if a girl goes silent. i understand the implication, but i want to try to work the situation back around. we had a good chemistry and i dont know where it went wrong, so i want to try to re initiate. getting baited by people calling me an incel is what brought out all this anger.

>be promised a date
>suddenly ignored
>be angry about this
>" yeah you should have seen it coming you dumb incel just move on stop being beta"

am i missing something here?

Holy shit future Elliot here. Crazies like you who can't control their emotions are exactly why women can't just reject guys to their faces.

There's nothing wrong with a little "pls respond" and seeking closure, it's a little pathetic and bit needy but some people are emotional. It's fine.

But when you start making ultimatums and getting an attitude and hating her as to make it easier to deal with rejection, that's where you crossed the line.

just no. i can take rejection, i just get confused when it feels like nothings wrong and someone drops off the face of the earth. im sure you have had this feel, so stop painting it like im the supreme gentleman.

How are you not understanding it's already over? You should have already walked away from it by now and saved some dignity instead of sperging and getting vicious about not getting your way.

You should move on, but not because she's a bitch or weird or because you're better than her, you need to move on because there's nothing to wait on.

you realise i came here before sending any angry signals to her right?

you people are like my ai gf simulator.

god this is ridiculous. i am so kind to women when io break up with them. i do everything i can to help them get back on their feet after the fact. women are so calous, yet im being called an asshole for wanting to call out a girl. its fucking clown world man.

whatever i know ijm not owed anything, but it isnt classy behaviour. guess its just the way the world works aye? whatevr.

That's good then, you've only embarrassed yourself to people who don't know you.

Don't message her again and just learn to chill the fug out before trying again with another girl.

> Don't say your name. If she is interested in you she will ask right away what your name is.
DUDE! Brilliant! These mind games! Where did you learn that shit? Is there a book you recommend? Something so simple yet so revealing of the situation.

ok fine. i just wanted her to want me ;_;

>saying one thing and doing another

Always pay attention to what a woman is doing, rather than what she is saying. If she is doing things that indicate a lack of interest, then that is likely the truth. People say all kinds of things trying to be polite.

Well sadly you can't make that happen. There's no tricks or moves that can make a disinterested girl suddenly want you.

You just have to remember that while rejection is the end with her, it's not the end for you.

theres some truth in this. good tip.

ok thanks

Attached: 1510014031864.gif (512x288, 471K)

user. Really read what I am saying to you. Twice, if you have to.

It's okay to want to see her. It's ok to feel angry that she ghosted you. It's ok that you tried to contact her, it's ok that you want closure. That's all fine. It's not exactly attractive, or worthwhile, or smart, but it's completely understandable and it doesn't make you a bad person. That is not what the problem here is.

The problem is when you take the pain of rejection and turn your love to hate just to deal with it. The problem is vilifying this woman because she doesn't want to be with you - is it shitty to drop you seemingly out of the blue like that? Yes, it is. But she has her own reasons and her own life and she can make her own mistakes. You don't get to make ultimatums like that.

Look, I've been in both your shoes. Confrontation is never easy, and sometimes it's not worth it. You should've really examined the situation and do some serious self-reflection before you ever decided to confront her.

Let go. It'd be different if you truly cared about her, but the fact that you went out of your way to turn someone you thought you cared about into a caricature of a "cunt" to protect your self-esteem means you really didn't care about her,

Attached: dc1.jpg (1215x914, 364K)

one question though. any point in sending her something to let her know i realise its not going anywhere? probably not. its excruciating to see the string of messages build up without being read.

the only reason you should ever send her messages is to vent out some things you didnt get to say and then stop. she's never going to read them. even if she does, it'll be at a time where they won't mean as much to either of you.

Nah she'll know you'll have moved on when she stops getting messages from you, and there's no dignity in telling someone you know they don't like you either.

thank you. youre right. i know she probably is just as misguided as i am. i shouldnt hate. i didnt send anything nasty to her, i was asking about how this works out beforehand. just a shame how fleeting it can all be sometimes. im getting tired of meeting new people all the time. i just want to setttle down with a nice girl and forget about "the game"

last thing i sent to her was saying i wanted to talk. guess if she decides she does she will. sending all sorts of crying crap is a bad idea. i may have not looked like a total bellend just yet.

It does happen.. eventually. But it does no one any favours if you try to force it or bank everything on a person you're not even in a relationship with.

yeah, its not worth it.

thanks for people who earnestly took on my strife with honest advice. adv is one of the best boards for this reason. the people are here to help more than be nihilistic retards.

you guys stopped me from doing some dumb shit and making a fool out of myself. thanks.

Attached: 1509885507498.jpg (317x450, 43K)

There you go, you acted correctly. If she doesn't reply then you know you have your answer.

If you keep messaging someone while knowing they're not going to reply then it doesn't look good on you and it doesn't feel good either.

ya did good ked

now go bury your sorrow with booze and porn like the rest of us

> If she doesn't reply then you know you have your answer.

yeah it will have to be. its been a day now roughly. whatever im gonna go get drunk tonight anyway. thanks guys. i have to go now. all the best.

cheers are ked

>99% of guys aren't retarded and can take a hint
Not him but that's severely wrong. Most guys keep TRYING with their endeavors with women until the relationship is irrepairably fucked and repeat that until they find someone. The "hint" game is pretty much a meme. It's less that guys take literally hints anyways they just take the emotional damage and move on.

> telling someone outright you don't like them is basically the opposite of civil.
When you phrase it like that yes it is.

>Do these sound like the words of a truly nice person?
Even nice people get fed up sometimes. Humans don't strive to be buddha, Humans strive to secure their happiness and in that journey your average woman can be a serious hump towards getting it. Women are not cooperative individuals,they have serious communication issues. That's why when it comes to girls a perfectly nice seeming guy can just come off as a psycho. The best advice is to that is "man up and minimize how they effect you" but shit son,we're all only human, people have to vent too.

holy shit im still monitoring this thread.

this has become a rather heated meta-political discussion point, if i do say so myself.

Attached: acd.jpg (267x179, 10K)

Nah it's not heated it's just some faggot too hopped up on pick up artist garbage. Even your average joe who managed to score a wife is likely to have never taken a hint concerning a womans rejection. They just beta orbit,keep trying, potentially make the girl feel awkward and/or get taken advantage of by the girl till they completely lose contact.

But moving on,if you want to talk shit about women and their communication skills go right ahead. You don't have to be the 'bigger man' to be the 'successful man' by any means. Just don't get obsessive with it. It's no secret they drive us up a wall with their shit. Ask your dad,ask some guys father,ask a friend who has gone through some girlfriends. They all likely have a "She was a fucking cunt" story or two. Hell they even drive themselves up a wall. Shits a problem and it'd be great if it were fixed instead of tip-toed.

R9kfag here
They only like hot mean guys
Take the blackpill

>Implying r9k isn't full of shit on the regular
A mean guy,even a hot mean one is going to get jack shitting nowhere with women. Even on r9k there's evidence of this with guys just straight up calling chicks roasties and the girls having none of it. What they like, which some betas on r9k see guys do and mistake for being mean, is being teased. Stuff like taking a dollar out of their purse,grabbing their hair,getting told they'll be left behind if they don't hurry or taking some of their food. That's the sort of stuff that says "you're on the same level as me,maybe lower" and they love that. When you robots master that sort of technique you'll have bitches falling at your feet.

???

Attached: 1526018088624.jpg (750x555, 32K)