A while ago my brother started dressing up as a girl and started asking everyone to call him a “ana”

a while ago my brother started dressing up as a girl and started asking everyone to call him a “ana”
I mean like wtf
Pic related is him right now
What should I do Jow Forums?
I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (554x544, 692K)

>I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot
>to become a faggot
>to become
>implying

I'd fuck him

you should post more

That's it. It's over.

OP, you're going to have to fuck your brother straight.
He'll understand your tearful erection, he knows you don't like women.

Does he have kik?

Hire some niggers to destroy his ass with their bbc's, that will teach him

You need to explain to him that the internet will hold onto these things FOREVER and he needs to keep it off the internet for the sake of his own regrets until he's 200% sure it's what he wants to do. God forbid he changes his mind and has to be reminded of this in the future outside of his own self-loathing.

Blast his bumhole

Or tell him about jews and soibois

How old is he?

He seems cute. Post more pics.

At least he/she/? has a nice nails. Evenly rounded and of a perfect length. Looks very feminine, at least the nails does.

Hire some dudes off of Craigslist to break into your house at night and gang-bang him. Make them say "WE'LL TEACH YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A WOMAN" as they bust inside his anus. He'll probably get off on it, but you could also try the same thing with some fat lesbians.

You know as shitty as my life and be I'm thankful nothing like this shit has afflicted my family.

Just give him a good fucking.
Make it rough, and don't use lube. Teach him what it feels like to be a woman.
It's a win win.

If you succeed you saved your brother.
If you fail?
Who knows you might have a nice cockslave in the making.

Slap that faggot back into reality

Attached: Batman-Slapping-Robin.jpg (400x387, 27K)

Nothing you fucking retard. Have fun pretending your brother has problems when you're the one who's transphobic.

what does he smell like?

What language is this

Get him some cute skirts

Also, fuck off back to Jow Forums

Agreed